1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
For NTR you have a point, but not for sharing, at least any sharing that is not hardcore cucking! A Stag couple would kick out an asshole right away, even the normal positive and voyeur sharers would not let such a dolt return.
What you describe is NTR and hardcore cucking, which has with true sharing nearly nothing in common. But you need not fear, @3Diddlyf95zone will make enough NTR and hardcore stuff for WDR, we are only discussing paths you most likely will not play.
If the other males are not assholes then you might as well just be playing a harem game where the MC is the only male that exists because there is no fucking point of having them fuck the love interest if they are not asshole who treat you like shit and the love interest like a piece of meat.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If the other males are not assholes then you might as well just be playing a harem game where the MC is the only male that exists because there is no fucking point of having them fuck the love interest if they are not asshole who treat you like shit and the love interest like a piece of meat.
As I said, for NTR and negative sharing like hardcore cucking you have a point. There are people who want that. But I can assure you that the people liking positive sharing do not suffer assholes and dolts long in their circles.
If you believe all sharers want to be treated like shit, you are sadly mistaken and have a warped sense of what sharing truly is.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's a fine line between sharing and cheating. Some people like the safer side, some like the hardcore, and some like the middle ground. My patrons usually have preferred middle ground to hardcore in the past.
I can see that - and I understand the appeal - that's an element of why I suggested ntr themes as a subset of sharing earlier - you can definitely make hot scenes where things start as completely consensual, but then they go further [than the mc was originally comfortable with] - though, when the narrative from the start is the LI does stuff behind his back - there's not much room to creatively branch off from.

I could see ntr fans getting onboard with a scenario where things start as a sharing set up with an affable [other male], then hours later they're still going at it and you have the antagonist become more of an asshole- stuff like "Yeah you might wanna get earplugs if you're going to bed, we've still got a lot of stuff to do."

This perspective genuinely confuses me- but that's okay everyone's entitled to their preferences. I've just never heard this put to words before; traditionally (and my own view) is very much what Turret expressed above - there are two distinct groups - those that find the swinging/hotwifing stuff appealing, and those that find ntr themes appealing.

It sounds like you're in the latter group - perhaps I'm getting hung up on associating the word "sharing" with the former group, because "sharing" implies some agency, as opposed to "having taken from you". If you want the other guy to be an asshole, then there's not much relevance in him asking for permission, is there? ;)

To me it's a huge turnoff when there's a douchebag because I can't insert myself into the mc's shoes in that situation. My opinion alone is there's nothing hot about that - it's not 'scandalous' or 'taboo', it's just a girl that hates you and is fucking some other guy, happens everyday to millions of guys.

What IS 'taboo' or the 'forbidden fruit' is the girl who's still aggressively in love with her bf/husband, and at the same time desires fucking other guys in front of him, knowing both she and he enjoys it.

I keep these fantasies mostly in games and havent partaken in the real world, but my understanding is showing up at some swingers party acting like a douchebag trying to 'steal all the women' is the fastest way to get to kicked out (at the very least, you may not be lucky if you're a real jerk).

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
traditionally (and my own view) is very much what Turret expressed above - there are two distinct groups - those that find the swinging/hotwifing stuff appealing, and those that find ntr themes appealing.
Very much exactly this!

What IS 'taboo' or the 'forbidden fruit' is the girl who's still aggressively in love with her bf/husband, and at the same time desires fucking other guys in front of him, knowing both she and he enjoys it.
Quite right and the husband often takes actively part as well, espcially in gangbangs and such stuff or afterwards in special alonetime.
While we do not share in real life, we have friends who do. We have attended invitations under the premise to just looksee, which by the way is no problem with them, out of curiosity and to gain appetite, slipping into a room or going home for "playtime". My wife and I have witnessed quite a bit what goes on with sharing.
I can absolutely assure you, that at least in the circles we know douchebags, assholes and dolts do not get invited or if someone slips through, what can happen, but rarely, he/she is led out very, very quickly!
Positive sharing as I call it here for simplicity reasons is about having fun, scratching sexual itches, living out fantasies with people you often would hang out without sex as well. While there can be some roleplaying towards rough fantasies or motto parties, there are rules and red lines - and those are enforced! And this can function also with attendends from let us call it, "problematic city quarters", if all sides are on the same level what can happen and what cannot. See invitation.

That said, "sharing" as 1Teddy1 sees it, exists as well. I just would never call it sharing, but NTR, hardcore cuckolding and negative sharing, if I have to use the word sharing. As mentioned above, there is swinging/sharing/hotwifing and there is NTR, hard cuckolding and stuff, two different things.

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Is the last gallery/replay a placeholder? No matter how differently I chose I just can't seem to unlock that last one.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is the last gallery/replay a placeholder? No matter how differently I chose I just can't seem to unlock that last one.
Hi! You have to give us a bit more info than that, since what the last replay in the gallery is hinges much on where you start to count. Depending on this there are several "last ones" and are we talking about the normal gallery or the NTR one?.

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Hi! You have to give us a bit more info than that, since what the last replay in the gallery is hinges much on where you start to count. Depending on this there are several "last ones" and are we talking about the normal gallery or the NTR one?.
Eh? Latest version should be the exact same for everyone surely? Two pages of gallery scenes.

But you mentioned NTR and that explains it. That's the only thing I haven't enabled thus far.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
On the rooftop with the wife as she chows down on a burger. It says the wife doesn't have the trait or stats for the option where she's thinking about something. What trait or stats does she need for that? I feel reasonably sure I've done everything I can, but apparently I'm missing something.

Aug 30, 2022
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.20.0] [3Diddly Games] – Compressed

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Personally I think for the sharing route there definitely needs more scenes with the Mc present as well as for the guys to not be as big of assholes to the Mc like how the Mc wants to pick up the wife after work at the club and go in. I like how she stands her ground when it comes to loving the Mc while also still being submissive in the same scenes. One final thing that I want to mention is that while sharing her, her losing love points when interacting with the guys and then not having that many scenes to get more points again (like there were a bunch at the start) is kinda annoying. Otherwise the game is fantastic so far.

On another is it even possible to outwit the main two guys BTW? Are they just placeholder options right now as it seems impossible to get the points needed (unless I'm dumb).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
On the rooftop with the wife as she chows down on a burger. It says the wife doesn't have the trait or stats for the option where she's thinking about something. What trait or stats does she need for that? I feel reasonably sure I've done everything I can, but apparently I'm missing something.
You need to have won the hiking run together with your wife, then you have to convince her to do a bit naughty time, which means she gives you a blowjob in the open. This gives her the needed trait for the roof event.
Any walthrough? I have idea how to unlock this three.
For the two events on the second picture, you need to tell your wife to work with Jamal, no matter what path you are on. Later there will be a hiking event. Here you and your wife need to win a friendly race against Jamal. Then you have to convince her to "playtime" in the open. Now she will give you a blowjob and gain "budding exhibitionist". Later, when you two are on the roof, you do the charismatic approach and then having fun up there.
Of the cuff, I do not know why you have the single event on the first photo locked. Might be that up to now you might not have played with both influencers.
Personally I think for the sharing route there definitely needs more scenes with the Mc present as well as for the guys to not be as big of assholes to the Mc like how the Mc wants to pick up the wife after work at the club and go in. I like how she stands her ground when it comes to loving the Mc while also still being submissive in the same scenes. One final thing that I want to mention is that while sharing her, her losing love points when interacting with the guys and then not having that many scenes to get more points again (like there were a bunch at the start) is kinda annoying. Otherwise the game is fantastic so far.

On another is it even possible to outwit the main two guys BTW? Are they just placeholder options right now as it seems impossible to get the points needed (unless I'm dumb).
Agree with you that WDR shapes up to a great game!
As for outwitting the guys, you have to either take the stat boost early in the game or if you took "snoop", you will have to choose very precisly during events to gain the needed stat points. AFAIK there are currently only two ways to gain these points, follow the official walkthrough or experiment a bit in conjunction with using snoop with foresight, not always when available.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sorry for the annoying question about ntr.

It just seemed strange to me that in one of my playthroughs, MC is in a relationship with a girl and tries to protect her, knows that she is lying to him and cheating, but there is no confrontation.
I can not understand the logic of what is happening.

Reactions: gamarexx

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry for the annoying question about ntr.

It just seemed strange to me that in one of my playthroughs, MC is in a relationship with a girl and tries to protect her, knows that she is lying to him and cheating, but there is no confrontation.
I can not understand the logic of what is happening.
Well, it depends on what you greenlighted for the game. If you have sharing and NTR on, there are several paths you can follow.
a) full romance route, where you have serious competitors but can hold them hard or easily, depending on your choices
b) so called Stag sharing, the MC and the wife love each other, are each others nr.1, but the wife can "play" with other guys. But the MC is activly helping, keeps the other guys in check and stays on top of the wife´s affections.
c) voyeuristic sharing, like Stag sharing, but the MC likes to watch "everything" and is a bit less active, but still nr.1 for the wife.
d) cuckold "sharing", the darker brother of the voyeur sharing. Here the MC likes to watch everything and is even liking that the wife cucks him, he even pushes this forward.
e) NTR, another guy surpassing the MC for the wife´s affections. Often in conjunction with treating the MC like dirt.
f) hard NTR, like NTR ramped up

Your choices led you towards one or the other paths.

Reactions: m4pII and gamarexx

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Well, it depends on what you greenlighted for the game. If you have sharing and NTR on, there are several paths you can follow.
a) full romance route, where you have serious competitors but can hold them hard or easily, depending on your choices
b) so called Stag sharing, the MC and the wife love each other, are each others nr.1, but the wife can "play" with other guys. But the MC is activly helping, keeps the other guys in check and stays on top of the wife´s affections.
c) voyeuristic sharing, like Stag sharing, but the MC likes to watch "everything" and is a bit less active, but still nr.1 for the wife.
d) cuckold "sharing", the darker brother of the voyeur sharing. Here the MC likes to watch everything and is even liking that the wife cucks him, he even pushes this forward.
e) NTR, another guy surpassing the MC for the wife´s affections. Often in conjunction with treating the MC like dirt.
f) hard NTR, like NTR ramped up

Your choices led you towards one or the other paths.
I'm not a fan of ntr, but I like the challenge in such stories.

To be honest, I thought that the hardcore mode is the very test where you have to fight for the girl and with the right decisions and the distribution of characteristics, you can win.
But it turned out that you literally cannot win there, no matter what you do. It is cuck route

The mode with NTR and sharing enabled suits me. There, with the right decisions it is possible to keep the wife "within the limits."

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not a fan of ntr, but I like the challenge in such stories.

To be honest, I thought that the hardcore mode is the very test where you have to fight for the girl and with the right decisions and the distribution of characteristics, you can win.
But it turned out that you literally cannot win there, no matter what you do. It is cuck route

The mode with NTR and sharing enabled suits me. There, with the right decisions it is possible to keep the wife "within the limits."
You are absolutely right here. 3Diddly, the Dev of WDR, made the hardcore NTR mode specifically for hard NTR fans, you simply cannot win this scenario if you are not a NTR fan.
Having instead both sharing and ntr on, you have a challenge you can overcome in various ways.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes