Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
ok bro then it's a small update
Agree, the updates are pretty small but at least they're consistent :)
Well, that is the price to pay that WDR is updated around every two weeks (patrons) and a month (public). There is simply a limit how much content you can pack into these weeks. The consistent intervals definitely earn a thumbs up. Looking forward to play it later.:)

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Well, that is the price to pay that WDR is updated around every two weeks (patrons) and a month (public). There is simply a limit how much content you can pack into these weeks. The consistent intervals definitely earn a thumbs up. Looking forward to play it later.:)
yeah bro updates are constant thats what matters

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone , first impression of the new update!

Starting with the bug report :) , might be already mentioned by the patrons, but who knows, at the end of the update if you call up the wife´s stats you get a grey screen, you can ignore it, but while stats are shown, there is no image of you wife. Will post again if I find anything else in the next days.

Interesting forks in the story depending towards what directions you go! You can come as far as the "L" word exchanged with your wife on both love and the nicer sharing routes, if you know what you are doing!

Important hint for those who like voyeur stuff and have the Snoop skill: Use Snoop with caution and refrain from activating it all the times, if you also want a love route with your wife (no matter if full love or sharing)! As I mentioned in earlier posts, activating a snoop scene accelerates rival/bull/friend´s gains with the FMC, can give her traits you do not want and also block events you need for love routes! There are situations where using snoop can help you even on the love routes with voyeur scenes, but there are events where snoop active will throw a log between your legs and can send you towards cuckolding and NTR in the long run. As said, use with caution and experiment!

As I wrote in posts before, I prefer the full love and no-humiliation sharing routes of WDR. For those WDR players like me, e.g. Pr0GamerJohnny , going these routes, even with Snoop skill, is possible and flows on a nice track, but you have to be careful to recognise key decisions! This goes even stronger for those with Snoop, since their stats start out lower and have to raise your stats with foresight to have them high enough when reaching such key points.

A question concerning Kati (and her different, but situational equivalent Lee on the Davis side), due to the hiking event: In old WD you, the MC, could fully befriend Kati or were at least on the way towards this. Is there a possibility that it will/can happen in WDR too? Some dialog, both if/when alone with her or together with the others, seems to hint that way or do I read too much into it?

A little observation at the end, nice touch that Jamal´s car has licence plates! I know many erotic games where they are missing from cars. Is it deliberate that they are Coburg (in Bavaria) licence plates?

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone , first impression of the new update!

Starting with the bug report :) , might be already mentioned by the patrons, but who knows, at the end of the update if you call up the wife´s stats you get a grey screen, you can ignore it, but while stats are shown, there is no image of you wife. Will post again if I find anything else in the next days.

Interesting forks in the story depending towards what directions you go! You can come as far as the "L" word exchanged with your wife on both love and the nicer sharing routes, if you know what you are doing!

Important hint for those who like voyeur stuff and have the Snoop skill: Use Snoop with caution and refrain from activating it all the times, if you also want a love route with your wife (no matter if full love or sharing)! As I mentioned in earlier posts, activating a snoop scene accelerates rival/bull/friend´s gains with the FMC, can give her traits you do not want and also block events you need for love routes! There are situations where using snoop can help you even on the love routes with voyeur scenes, but there are events where snoop active will throw a log between your legs and can send you towards cuckolding and NTR in the long run. As said, use with caution and experiment!

As I wrote in posts before, I prefer the full love and no-humiliation sharing routes of WDR. For those WDR players like me, e.g. Pr0GamerJohnny , going these routes, even with Snoop skill, is possible and flows on a nice track, but you have to be careful to recognise key decisions! This goes even stronger for those with Snoop, since their stats start out lower and have to raise your stats with foresight to have them high enough when reaching such key points.

A question concerning Kati (and her different, but situational equivalent Lee on the Davis side), due to the hiking event: In old WD you, the MC, could fully befriend Kati or were at least on the way towards this. Is there a possibility that it will/can happen in WDR too? Some dialog, both if/when alone with her or together with the others, seems to hint that way or do I read too much into it?

A little observation at the end, nice touch that Jamal´s car has licence plates! I know many erotic games where they are missing from cars. Is it deliberate that they are Coburg (in Bavaria) licence plates?
The car is just an old asset I had. Maybe for Katie :p

Reactions: Turret

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Blech I was hoping after playing the current public version I would be back here apologizing for my misconceptions earlier - but this is exactly where I thought it was headed and expressed concern over :rolleyes:.

Why would the snooping path be required for any kind of sharing action? It doesn't make sense - snooping fits perfectly with ntr, but not with "im in love with my wife/gf and am okay with her having fun with others while I watch"

These are easy switches to implement - just have a check that if share == True and ntr == false, exclude stuff like ["Heh. Just because I agreed to be the third wheel, doesn't mean that %(wfn)s will always want to be with you %(pfn)s."] - Lines like that have no place on a sharing route - and this echos my comment earlier with the problem in making a sharing path a subset of an ntr path, nothing fits - like why is Jamal treating the mc like crap anyway? If I were in that position, I'd tell him to fuck off and if wifey stayed with him, I'd ditch her too. The assumption of getting treated like a doormat is an ntr aspect, not a sharing aspect.

Nothing here is a criticism of the ntr path, I suppose you've done admirably at that -but you'll get much more support from swinging-game players if you tailor the route.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Blech I was hoping after playing the current public version I would be back here apologizing for my misconceptions earlier - but this is exactly where I thought it was headed and expressed concern over :rolleyes:.

Why would the snooping path be required for any kind of sharing action? It doesn't make sense - snooping fits perfectly with ntr, but not with "im in love with my wife/gf and am okay with her having fun with others while I watch"

These are easy switches to implement - just have a check that if share == True and ntr == false, exclude stuff like ["Heh. Just because I agreed to be the third wheel, doesn't mean that %(wfn)s will always want to be with you %(pfn)s."] - Lines like that have no place on a sharing route - and this echos my comment earlier with the problem in making a sharing path a subset of an ntr path, nothing fits - like why is Jamal treating the mc like crap anyway? If I were in that position, I'd tell him to fuck off and if wifey stayed with him, I'd ditch her too. The assumption of getting treated like a doormat is an ntr aspect, not a sharing aspect.

Nothing here is a criticism of the ntr path, I suppose you've done admirably at that -but you'll get much more support from swinging-game players if you tailor the route.
In my opinion sharing routes always work better when they are with a different character than the NTR route. That way their personalities can remain consistent as the fetishes are distinct. In the NTR route, you want the guy to be a poisonous asswipe but sharing and swinging with the same fucking asshole just doesn't jibe. Of course this would necessitate creating another character and not sharing as many assets, so it is a question of if it is worth the effort to serve the story.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In my opinion sharing routes always work better when they are with a different character than the NTR route. That way their personalities can remain consistent as the fetishes are distinct. In the NTR route, you want the guy to be a poisonous asswipe but sharing and swinging with the same fucking asshole just doesn't jibe. Of course this would necessitate creating another character and not sharing as many assets, so it is a question of if it is worth the effort to serve the story.
Mostly agree - I had suggested as much in a prior post - both the current characters feel like ntr antagonists from the very start. I still think it could be done with some clever writing - but as mentioned it would take a lot of switch statements for their dialogue ala [if thispath == true:] say niceguy stuff, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That is not fully correct. You do not have to take snoop for the sharing path, you can also choose the other option with the stat boosts. As I mentioned in a former post, activating snoop if you have it is more or less a "parallel universe", since if you do not activate it what happens out of sight is a lot tamer. You can see this with the stat and trait changes, which happen only if you activate snoop in a scene.
What is problematic with snoop is that it mostly hinders you if you always activate it. While there is a couple of things going easier if you activate snoop with foresight, most often it can throw a log between your legs if you are on the love and sharing routes.
I agree that currently snoop has a cuckish vibe, but that could be rectified if in a coming chapter watching from afar if being unable to be there in person becomes a topic with the wife and more MC positive changes with snoop scens after that.

On this point I agree, this line by Jamal has nothing to search in any kind of stag/nice/ positive voyeur shating. It was esp. jarring because everybody had a good time before. A "Stag" in special would have told Jamal to forget it if he could not come to grips with the situation.
This sentence by Jamal has more place in e.g. the passive cuck and NTR routes.

This is no general critic of the game, which has a lot of good stuff in it at this early point already, just commenting on how the positive sharing routes can be implemented more fittingly.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

Fair enough. I usually don't really like coming into these discussions, because it's usually just people telling me what to do. You seem like you're passionate about the game, so I'll chime in.

Over the last few years my audience was mostly NTR lovers, so I hadn't really anticipated another crowd coming to my game. There are definitely a few dialogue choices I can modify to suit these changes. For example, the primary antagonists will respect the PC if sharing is on. Some of this is already implemented, but some other dialogue needs to be tweaked.

In 0.22 I added an option for Wifey to avoid Jamal's date even if the PC agreed to share.
Of course, softer NTR players won't be happy with just skipping events, which brings me to my next point; I haven't really started making sharing content. All the "Snoop" content was NTR lovers. In 0.23-0.24 I'll be working on some scenes with the PC present.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That is not fully correct. You do not have to take snoop for the sharing path, you can also choose the other option with the stat boosts. As I mentioned in a former post, activating snoop if you have it is more or less a "parallel universe", since if you do not activate it what happens out of sight is a lot tamer. You can see this with the stat and trait changes, which happen only if you activate snoop in a scene.
But you do! As 3Diddly probably intended, you'll have insufficient aff at the Jamal hiking/camp trip to do anything - it'll only be (2 I think?) on the PDC route - snoop route results in more aff gain.

Fair enough. I usually don't really like coming into these discussions, because it's usually just people telling me what to do. You seem like you're passionate about the game, so I'll chime in.

Over the last few years my audience was mostly NTR lovers, so I hadn't really anticipated another crowd coming to my game. There are definitely a few dialogue choices I can modify to suit these changes. For example, the primary antagonists will respect the PC if sharing is on. Some of this is already implemented, but some other dialogue needs to be tweaked.

In 0.22 I added an option for Wifey to avoid Jamal's date even if the PC agreed to share.
Of course, softer NTR players won't be happy with just skipping events, which brings me to my next point; I haven't really started making sharing content. All the "Snoop" content was NTR lovers. In 0.23-0.24 I'll be working on some scenes with the PC present.
All that is completely understandable - and I do appreciate you engaging here; I may come off as overly critical but believe me when I say my ultimate goal is to make your game a success with more people. I think your game has good base mechanics with the influencer/events system.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again! Like Pr0GamerJohnny , I do not want to tell you how to make your game. I am a hobby writer myself, so I know about wishes by the fans. You cannot cater to everything, but I simply hope to help you fit the various paths better in, like he does.
The NTR stuff, as far as I am concerned, you already have down to a T, one just has to look at some of your games like Atonia. It is great that you broaden out your portfolio, which brought me to your games again.

You should take this as a compliment, that a new crowd is coming over, looking in. The sharing paths you made have great potential, the ones pointing towards cuck and NTR are already well on the way, the Stag/nice/voyeur ones are good too, we would not be here otherwise, they just have a few "NTRish hiccups".:) Jamal/Davis gaining respect for the Mc on the "positive sharing" paths is a good development.
As Johnny mentioned, if WDR gets completed with great Sharing paths, you will have gotten a second fanbase.

That is great to hear. As for the "Snoop" content, part of it can even be used for the positive sharing routes. e.g. the dance at the Halloween party could have another choice added. Say, when you return to your wife, you could mention in passing, that you saw her dancing with Jamal coming back from the WC and the option is to tell her to relax, nothing bad happened, she looked good(whatever else), a neutral answer like no biggie, it´s a halloween dance party (or so) and a negative like no problem with the dance, just be careful with him, Jamal has something fishy going on.
This can have influence on trait gains, e.g. paving the way for the budding exhibitionist even earlier/clearer or less relation loss after the party, just as an example.
Or the MC could comment on her bunny costume in a roundabout way.

But you do! As 3Diddly probably intended, you'll have insufficient aff at the Jamal hiking/camp trip to do anything - it'll only be (2 I think?) on the PDC route - snoop route results in more aff gain.
You can have enough affection with your wife to do stuff even with "Snoop" at hiking! But for this, you have to be very precise what stat rises you take over the game and, as I mentioned, using "Snoop" with caution. You can have enough physique to win the jogging run that is important to do, since then you can do naughty stuff with your wife and have options for later.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again! Made a speedrun of the PDC sharing route, I now know what you meant, I thought you were talking about the MC. I mostly tried to find out ways with the"snoop" active to bring a Stag and nice voyeur run through.
The PDC route is definitely the full Stag sharing route, with sharing coming only later on and important for a full romance with serious rivals run.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again! Made a speedrun of the PDC sharing route, I now know what you meant, I thought you were talking about the MC. I mostly tried to find out ways with the"snoop" active to bring a Stag and nice voyeur run through.
The PDC route is definitely the full Stag sharing route, with sharing coming only later on and important for a full romance with serious rivals run.
In a more recent version (0.21 I think), I took off the affinity requirement for telling Jamal about sharing. You can access it by skipping all Snoop scenes now.
The idea behind this is that some players actually like antagonists that treat them poorly on the sharing route. In this way those players have the option of seeing these scenes. If you don't want the antagonists to be cruel or competitive, I'll add some new dialogue in the new versions.

Reactions: Turret

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In a more recent version (0.21 I think), I took off the affinity requirement for telling Jamal about sharing. You can access it by skipping all Snoop scenes now.
The idea behind this is that some players actually like antagonists that treat them poorly on the sharing route. In this way those players have the option of seeing these scenes. If you don't want the antagonists to be cruel or competitive, I'll add some new dialogue in the new versions.
I've never met any sharing fan that says this. (thats not to say they dont exist lol) - but really? I always thought this was an ntr thing. If you want an antagonist to treat the mc poorly, then it follows that you want the antagonist to also not care about the mc giving him permission - he takes what he wants.

Then again, there couldnt be a more irrational thing than porn tastes, myself included, and thats okay.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I've never met any sharing fan that says this. (thats not to say they dont exist lol) - but really? I always thought this was an ntr thing. If you want an antagonist to treat the mc poorly, then it follows that you want the antagonist to also not care about the mc giving him permission - he takes what he wants.

Then again, there couldnt be a more irrational thing than porn tastes, myself included, and thats okay.
It's a fine line between sharing and cheating. Some people like the safer side, some like the hardcore, and some like the middle ground. My patrons usually have preferred middle ground to hardcore in the past.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018

There is no point to sharing or NTR if the other males aren't assholes(they know their better than the MC and aren't afraid to show it) because that is part of the turn on and hopeing that the asshole personality rubs off on the love interest so she starts treating threating MC like shit as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: starmaster29

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is no point to sharing or NTR if the other males aren't assholes(they know their better than the MC and aren't afraid to show it) because that is part of the turn on and hopeing that the asshole personality rubs off on the love interest so she starts treating threating MC like shit as well.
For NTR you have a point, but not for sharing, at least any sharing that is not hardcore cucking! A Stag couple would kick out an asshole right away, even the normal positive and voyeur sharers would not let such a dolt return.
What you describe is NTR and hardcore cucking, which has with true sharing nearly nothing in common. But you need not fear, 3Diddlyf95zone will make enough NTR and hardcore stuff for WDR, we are only discussing paths you most likely will not play.

Thumbs up for this! And I see your point on hostile antagonists, they have their place in the game as well, but not on the positive sharing paths.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes