3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Glad to be of help! A question to clear it up: Is this love point reduction now stopped on the sharing paths in this event chain? Can we re-download the fixed 0.18?
As for why it worked for me on the Davies route I do not know as well. I saw this reduction first on all sharing playthroughs with Jamal, which as I told you in the previous posts made no sense to me since in one case your wife evades Jamal mostly and in the other case was strongly encouraged by you to have fun.
Then I played the Davies sharing routes, where the reduction happened only if your wife pushed onwards on her own without your encouragement, if she held back no reduction happened. Then I knew it must be a bug.

As for the menu bug, this is not so important, since we know which influencer is on.:)
It'll be fixed only in 0.21, so it'll be a while before it's public. I don't really fix older versions of my games, sorry.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It'll be fixed only in 0.21, so it'll be a while before it's public. I don't really fix older versions of my games, sorry.
Hi again! Bad for me, have to wait a bit longer now, but I understand why you do not repair "old" versions. I would support you, if there was another way than Patreon. For several reasons I boycott Patreon since a time, so I have to go for the public versions. Just have to remember doing a speed run to new content when 0.21/22 becomes public. ;)

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again! Bad for me, have to wait a bit longer now, but I understand why you do not repair "old" versions. I would support you, if there was another way than Patreon. For several reasons I boycott Patreon since a time, so I have to go for the public versions. Just have to remember doing a speed run to new content when 0.21/22 becomes public. ;)
I accept direct donations via paypal too, would be the same tiers as Patreon. Don't worry about it if you don't want to though, no big deal.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I accept direct donations via paypal too, would be the same tiers as Patreon. Don't worry about it if you don't want to though, no big deal.
Then I have to look into it a bit. Patreon I loath, esp. since I am a hobbywriter myself and hate how they breath down the necks of the very people bringing them money.
As for WDR, no matter what, I will stay with you and it. I like both the love and sharing paths, less the NTR stuff. But after playing the NTR paths for completeness reasons, I can see why the fans like these, well made. Not my "cuppa tea", but as said, the other paths have a nice progression too.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey, the game is nice but i have a question does the other woman we see on the front will be other love interest? and if so will we be able to share them too?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hey, the game is nice but i have a question does the other woman we see on the front will be other love interest? and if so will we be able to share them too?
This might have changed in the meantime, bu it was planned that there are a couple paths where the other women beside your wife can become love interests. But that depends on the path you are on and if you want to fight to keep your wife. Currently the game concentrates on you and your wife, since it is still rather early storywise. You can take a look into the public version, it might be to your taste.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I hope the game dev or someone adds the gallery options because there are three paths for this sandbox game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hope the game dev or someone adds the gallery options because there are three paths for this sandbox game.
While some are/will be similar, there are more than just 3 paths. First, we have the love path, where the influencers and friends have few impact, but you can shape your love story and wife to a cetain extend (Traits, etc.). Then we have 2 interesting sharing paths which shape up differently depending on who is chosen and 2 NTR-ish cuck paths. Finally we have two variants of hard NTR and I mean that. To each his/her own, I prefer the love and sharing routes, but I played the others for completeness. Wellmade, just not mine. I think anyone can find a path/route you like.
Besides, there are galleries in the game already, you just have to unlock them by playing.

Reactions: jumm

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I dont know how i triggered it but in one route mc can also fuck Kathy after he met her with Mr. XX....the game has really some nice surprising scenes. .

Nov 5, 2018
Great update. I especially love the 2 options of picking the "trait" route or just slutty. Personally I don't like factors like "I'm too drugged so I can't control myself" (or any mind control, feels too rapey), I prefer when she cheats just because she wants to, of her own free will. So I really appreciate the choice here. It might seem small to some people, but to me it's actually a pretty big difference.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.18.0] [3Diddly Games] Compressed

PC/MAC (582MB/146MB)

The game does not have good graphics by itself, so I made the compression with a 100% image quality.

Comparison files between both compression:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Great update. I especially love the 2 options of picking the "trait" route or just slutty. Personally I don't like factors like "I'm too drugged so I can't control myself" (or any mind control, feels too rapey), I prefer when she cheats just because she wants to, of her own free will. So I really appreciate the choice here. It might seem small to some people, but to me it's actually a pretty big difference.
The "being high" option is in the game for those fighting for the love of the wife and those who want sharing as a "medium" hesitating option in that event. If you, for instance, strongly encouraged her towards sharing, then her staying/sitting on Jamal´s lap on her own choice is unproblematic and the drug option for a somewhat hesitating wife, who is not completely against it. Story variantion options are good.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

Stumbled over another text switch in version 0.18, this one might be already fixed, but just in case! In hardcore mode, as you know one I play just for completeness, so it is a rather late occurance, I saw that at the end of 0.18 content, after the second lounge event, in Jamal´s case the text for Davis was displayed and vice versa. Bye and looking forward to the next update!

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

Stumbled over another text switch in version 0.18, this one might be already fixed, but just in case! In hardcore mode, as you know one I play just for completeness, so it is a rather late occurance, I saw that at the end of 0.18 content, after the second lounge event, in Jamal´s case the text for Davis was displayed and vice versa. Bye and looking forward to the next update!
Already fixed, thanks.

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes