Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
This so strangely small and shallow for a VN that is at it's 16th update. Barely any scenes, barely any characters.
Whilst I agree the update was short on the path I took: one main scene and one snoop scene (about ~5 minutes of content) I feel it's only fair to point out that the game has only been updated 6 times on this site, not 16 (it started from 0.10).

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Whilst I agree the update was short on the path I took: one main scene and one snoop scene (about ~5 minutes of content) I feel it's only fair to point out that the game has only been updated 6 times on this site, not 16 (it started from 0.10).
So not only is the update small and inconsequential but Dev also doesn't understand versioning number system?

1671938478797.png

odinRa

Jul 11, 2017
On a Non-NTR playthrough, will we be able to break the main LI so she will accept MC's interest in other woman or is that an NTR rout exclusive?

Love what I've played so far. Only fear is that on the NTR rout the game will progress much quicker than with NTR off. Seems to be the pattern with Mr. 3Diddly's games. Like them anyway, just don't always want to play the cuck.

Last edited:

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Really good game. I found a bug : I choised she "stay away from Lamar" but in the kitchen after de discusion with Lamar in the Club MC says something like "it's ok, you know my fetish" as if I had chosen "sharing" previously...
(When the game stars I turned on both NTR and Sharing)

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Really good game. I found a bug : I choised she "stay away from Lamar" but in the kitchen after de discusion with Lamar in the Club MC says something like "it's ok, you know my fetish" as if I had chosen "sharing" previously...
(When the game stars I turned on both NTR and Sharing)
Thanks, fixed.

Reactions: mc loving VI

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I do not know if it means much since we get a changed UI in the next public version (hopefully coming soon :) ), but the current one has a problem with the stat counters. The ones in the top corner do not always show the current stats correctly. Once it was 3 points lower than what the actual number was. The counters in the action main menu, when you open up the wife page, seem to count correctly.
Beside that looking forward to the new version.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I do not know if it means much since we get a changed UI in the next public version (hopefully coming soon :) ), but the current one has a problem with the stat counters. The ones in the top corner do not always show the current stats correctly. Once it was 3 points lower than what the actual number was. The counters in the action main menu, when you open up the wife page, seem to count correctly.
Beside that looking forward to the new version.
Hey, do you mean the Love Points counter? I'm gonna need some more info if there's a bug. Thanks. If you see different numbers in the menu and in the game, I don't know what's going on. It should be the same, because it calls the same screen.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey, do you mean the Love Points counter? I'm gonna need some more info if there's a bug. Thanks. If you see different numbers in the menu and in the game, I don't know what's going on. It should be the same, because it calls the same screen.
Hi! No, I don´t mean the love points, but the MC´s stats in the left upper corner and the ones in the main action menu. The ones in the main menu sometimes did not show the right count. I remember having Charisma 8, which the counters in the upper corner showed correctly, but the big one in the main action menu showed 6. That I found strange. Hope this helps you.
Here some screenshots:
WD.jpg
Wifey.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi! No, I don´t mean the love points, but the MC´s stats in the left upper corner and the ones in the main action menu. The ones in the main menu sometimes did not show the right count. I remember having Charisma 8, which the counters in the upper corner showed correctly, but the big one in the main action menu showed 6. That I found strange. Hope this helps you.
Here some screenshots:
View attachment 2286838
View attachment 2286839
Thanks, fixed.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
wow 0.18 was insane. Best update so far <'3
Hopefully the public update comes sooner than end of the month. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I look forward to how the stories develop on the romance and the sharing paths. 0.19 seems to be great too, considering that the events are working out quite differently, depending on what path you are on, according to the public changelog.

Reactions: Reinhard10

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):
Changelog:
0.18 (Public version):
Guide:
(0.14 Only)
PC:

Mac:
Android: