3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):
Changelog:
0.16 (Public version): Guide: PC: Mac: Android:

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I thought that the dev had abandoned development after Katie's Corruption. Glad to see it wasn't the case. Katie was good I'm hoping that this one would be a good one as well. Kinda strange that I had the impression that the dev had stopped working on games until I randomly noticed this in the latest updates.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How much sharing content is in the game so far? (Not asking for malicious reasons. I love sharing content).

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I thought that the dev had abandoned development after Katie's Corruption. Glad to see it wasn't the case. Katie was good I'm hoping that this one would be a good one as well. Kinda strange that I had the impression that the dev had stopped working on games until I randomly noticed this in the latest updates.
I can see why you thought that because 3Diddly did take a break after having Katie's Corruption somewhat unfinished. But you missed out on quite a lot, he came back after and has completed at least one new game since then.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, downloaded from this site as I'm not a supporter. So 0.17 was public version for some how and now 0.16 is public version.
Can it be that you misremember something? As far as I know version 0.17 was not here to download? I would have played it myself, if I could.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This so strangely small and shallow for a VN that is at it's 16th update. Barely any scenes, barely any characters.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it really that hard to show scenes that the MC didn't witness first hand? This insistence on maintaining male MC POV is a plague on NTR. It works for a willing cuckold MC that wants to share and encourage his girl, but it doesn't work for actual NTR. At least not without some nuanced writing which this game doesn't have.

As with the other games by this dev, the MC becomes a retard with illogical and mismatched motivations and actions. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to show the NTR scenes without requiring the MC to witness the entire corruption arc while doing nothing about it?

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

tommy65

May 17, 2017
how do we progress in this game?
all i can do is go to work and change influencers
but nothing happens, all i can do is go to work

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes