Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The dev should specify more with they me when they say can the wife cheat on MC? or Does MC like sharing his love interests? Are you talking about with other males or other females or both? If it's other females I don't mind but other males, i don't think so.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I'm so confused about the messaging in this post. Is the NTR avoidable or not? In one place it says it isnt, in the other it says there is a toggle for NTR. What's the deal?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm so confused about the messaging in this post. Is the NTR avoidable or not? In one place it says it isnt, in the other it says there is a toggle for NTR. What's the deal?
There is a toggle to shut off NTR. It is just if you do not shut it off, NTR will happen if you are not "good enough" as a player. With NTR or sharing on, you have rivals for the heart of the LIs. Serious rivals and you need to have/raise the stats to hold them off or gain back the love points lost. Sharing is not so harsh, but NTR you have to seriously think about how to raise and which of your stats to counter the rivals.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
There is a toggle to shut off NTR. It is just if you do not shut it off, NTR will happen if you are not "good enough" as a player. With NTR or sharing on, you have rivals for the heart of the LIs. Serious rivals and you need to have/raise the stats to hold them off or gain back the love points lost. Sharing is not so harsh, but NTR you have to seriously think about how to raise and which of your stats to counter the rivals.
Ah, understandable! Then I'll give it a try, I usually like the aesthetics of this dude's work, I just hate the NTR.

Reactions: Turret

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Let me ask another question, if you are okay with answering: is there any lesbian shenanigans on this? For some reason, people consider it fine sharing your girl with a girl, so I'd like to know if there is that type of content.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Let me ask another question, if you are okay with answering: is there any lesbian shenanigans on this? For some reason, people consider it fine sharing your girl with a girl, so I'd like to know if there is that type of content.
No problem! Currently there is no sharing with girls, because the game is in it´s early stages, but I theorise that it can happen later on. We do not have only the main LI, but some female influencers and two side LIs (one we just met once, so not much there at the monent).

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
No problem! Currently there is no sharing with girls, because the game is in it´s early stages, but I theorise that it can happen later on. We do not have only the main LI, but some female influencers and two side LIs (one we just met once, so not much there at the monent).
Interesting, interesting. I tend to play mostly harem games, it's what I'm into (if you're gonna go for a fantasy, go for broke right?). So multiple girls are interesting, as especially if they aren't focused on each other instead of the MC. Female influencers sounds weird, but I guess that's just the system to change the Wife's appearance, no?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting, interesting. I tend to play mostly harem games, it's what I'm into (if you're gonna go for a fantasy, go for broke right?). So multiple girls are interesting, as especially if they aren't focused on each other instead of the MC. Female influencers sounds weird, but I guess that's just the system to change the Wife's appearance, no?
Not only the appearance, the influencers, if giving them room, can also influence behaviour and feelings. But as said, this influencing can be in concord with your ideas or against your ideas, sometimes both.
And there are "levels" how stong the influencers can get. Practically nothing with both NTR and sharing off, an influence with sharing on or a serious influence with NTR on.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Not only the appearance, the influencers, if giving them room, can also influence behaviour and feelings. But as said, this influencing can be in concord with your ideas or against your ideas, sometimes both.
And there are "levels" how stong the influencers can get. Practically nothing with both NTR and sharing off, an influence with sharing on or a serious influence with NTR on.
Oh. So you need to have NTR and Sharing enabled to get appearance changes and behaviour changes?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh. So you need to have NTR and Sharing enabled to get appearance changes and behaviour changes?
As far as I know, since the game is still in an early phase, if you have sharing and NTR off, you as the MC have to lift all weight to change behaviour and clothing style over the run of the game. If you have one or both on, influence becomes a factor, esp. with both on. This can be good and/or bad, depending on what you want.
But there is another point. If you leave both sharing and NTR on, influence becomes a factor, but you also have the choice of a general outlook on life and politics. One choice gives you a serious stat boost early on, making it a lot easier to counter your rivals and get the influence you want to have and shield off those you don´t. The other choice gives the snoop ability, which is definitely more useful for those aiming for sharing. And for those wanting NTR if coupled with some choices, since as I wrote before sharing is less harsh and much more consensual than fullblown NTR.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
As far as I know, since the game is still in an early phase, if you have sharing and NTR off, you as the MC have to lift all weight to change behaviour and clothing style over the run of the game. If you have one or both on, influence becomes a factor, esp. with both on. This can be good and/or bad, depending on what you want.
But there is another point. If you leave both sharing and NTR on, influence becomes a factor, but you also have the choice of a general outlook on life and politics. One choice gives you a serious stat boost early on, making it a lot easier to counter your rivals and get the influence you want to have and shield off those you don´t. The other choice gives the snoop ability, which is definitely more useful for those aiming for sharing. And for those wanting NTR if coupled with some choices, since as I wrote before sharing is less harsh and much more consensual than fullblown NTR.
So it's still possible to influence those things, it just takes more time? Interesting. I was interested in trying out different things, having the female influencers change her so I could check what happened at the maximum "influence" in each path. Just because I want to see how different she looks in each route.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So it's still possible to influence those things, it just takes more time? Interesting. I was interested in trying out different things, having the female influencers change her so I could check what happened at the maximum "influence" in each path. Just because I want to see how different she looks in each route.
Yes, but with influencers this goes much faster and stronger than you alone. So I think for you it would be a good start to leave both sharing and NTR on and take the stat boost, because with this you can counter negative effects a lot easier. e.g. There is a scene with an aquaintance of yours where you can outwit him with enough stat points. With the boost you easily have enough for this, with the snoop ability, as useful as she can be sometimes in-game, it is very hard to have the needed stat high enough to do so that early in the game.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yes, but with influencers this goes much faster and stronger than you alone. So I think for you it would be a good start to leave both sharing and NTR on and take the stat boost, because with this you can counter negative effects a lot easier. e.g. There is a scene with an aquaintance of yours where you can outwit him with enough stat points. With the boost you easily have enough for this, with the snoop ability, as useful as she can be sometimes in-game, it is very hard to have the needed stat high enough to do so that early in the game.
It's weird the female influencers working less effectively with NTR and Sharing off... I'll try the game with it off and then I'll try with it On, to see how different it is. Seems kinda hard to protect her with so many hounds going after her.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's weird the female influencers working less effectively with NTR and Sharing off... I'll try the game with it off and then I'll try with it On, to see how different it is. Seems kinda hard to protect her with so many hounds going after her.
Well, 3diddly has a faible for NTR going by his other games. But unlike with many others devs, you can counter it. As said, with the stat boost you can get, ir is rather easy to keep up with the rivals so countering any situational negatives or stat losses can be done quickly.
Snoop lets you see nearly all events and stuff there is in game, but to counter the rivals is more difficult, since your stats start lower than with the boost.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Okay, the game is really short. Just played through it with NTR and Sharing Off and with Lee (good girl) as an influencer and things looked completely bland by the end? Nothing changed? Is that normal?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Okay, the game is really short. Just played through it with NTR and Sharing Off and with Lee (good girl) as an influencer and things looked completely bland by the end? Nothing changed? Is that normal?
As I said, the game is still at the beginning. With both sharing and NTR off, the influence both Lee and Katie can wield on the LIs is very small. Changes take a long time and you are the one driving most of it. So naturally at the moment there is not much on this path, when it comes to changes.
If you leave both sharing and NTR on, the changes start already in the currently version. If you want to have some important control over the changes, you should take the stat boost, to able to counter negative effects quickly.
By the way, Lee you will see, is a far more backhanded character than Katie is. Katie is mostly a"Girls just wanna have fun" type and quite open what she does and wants. For instance you can help her on the personal front, which should help you later on.
Lee can be really nice, but depending on what you do and behave, she can also become a real backstabber.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
As I said, the game is still at the beginning. With both sharing and NTR off, the influence both Lee and Katie can wield on the LIs is very small. Changes take a long time and you are the one driving most of it. So naturally at the moment there is not much on this path, when it comes to changes.
If you leave both sharing and NTR on, the changes start already in the currently version. If you want to have some important control over the changes, you should take the stat boost, to able to counter negative effects quickly.
By the way, Lee you will see, is a far more backhanded character than Katie is. Katie is mostly a"Girls just wanna have fun" type and quite open what she does and wants. For instance you can help her on the personal front, which should help you later on.
Lee can be really nice, but depending on what you do and behave, she can also become a real backstabber.
I'll try with both option On to see how much content there is, with the stat boost to block off the other guys. I already started the playthrough and it's really annoying how the MC imagines the guys doing things to the Wife even though I'm choosing all the options to stop it, tho...

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Okay, I finished everything that didnt involve sharing and it seems that there is no real difference between NTR on or off. It says that the female influencers can change appearance and way of thinking, but they don't. They either do nothing with settings Off or they try to convice the wife to cheat on the MC with either the boss or Jamal. So... Kinda weird. Not a lot of content.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Okay, I finished everything that didnt involve sharing and it seems that there is no real difference between NTR on or off. It says that the female influencers can change appearance and way of thinking, but they don't. They either do nothing with settings Off or they try to convice the wife to cheat on the MC with either the boss or Jamal. So... Kinda weird. Not a lot of content.
As said, it is early in the game. But changes of appearance already start, if small. You wife would normally not wear some clothes from work and her costumes for the work party are a little more daring than they would be otherwise. (some changes are not shown yet, but are hinted about in text/conversation)
I do not know if had a talk with Katie in your playthrough, where you can talk about her life and her connection with Mr. White. Currently this does not much how you solve this conversation, but if you help Katie sort her life out, it will have positive effects for you later on.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
As said, it is early in the game. But changes of appearance already start, if small. You wife would normally not wear some clothes from work and her costumes for the work party are a little more daring than they would be otherwise. (some changes are not shown yet, but are hinted about in text/conversation)
I do not know if had a talk with Katie in your playthrough, where you can talk about her life and her connection with Mr. White. Currently this does not much how you solve this conversation, but if you help Katie sort her life out, it will have positive effects for you later on.
Wait, what? I can't have that conversation with her, how do you do that? She never talks with me, she just gives drugs to the Wife during the party so Jamal can hit on her.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes