Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wait, what? I can't have that conversation with her, how do you do that? She never talks with me, she just gives drugs to the Wife during the party so Jamal can hit on her.
I´ll have to fire up a playthrough tomorrow to look if I did not accidently mention an event from the old version, which is not yet in the reworked one. Pardon me, if that happened, we´ll see.
But as for the drugs, these were less for Jamal hitting on your Wife, she gave one to you too to "lighten you up". It was bad/good luck (depending on what you want) you had stomach problems. Katie actually wanted you both smashed but the life of the party together. She is more for letting loose and "PARTYYYY" than cheating for itself. If your wife would have "fun" with Jamal for example, Katie has zero problems if you had your fun too.
Lee on the other hand is a bit more about getting your wife coupled with her boss, what you want be damned.

P.S. changed the PC and fired up a save. Sorry, I mentioned an event not in game yet at the current rework state!

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Okay, I finished everything that didnt involve sharing and it seems that there is no real difference between NTR on or off. It says that the female influencers can change appearance and way of thinking, but they don't. They either do nothing with settings Off or they try to convice the wife to cheat on the MC with either the boss or Jamal. So... Kinda weird. Not a lot of content.
With NTR On or off u can at least trigger the path that she gets attracted to other men. But in general u r right but i think its still too early and the game to short to do a final judgment..

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
With NTR On or off u can at least trigger the path that she gets attracted to other men. But in general u r right but i think its still too early and the game to short to do a final judgment..
Yeah, I understand now. Turret was talking about the older version. I'm really interested in this game now, hope the devs can keep working on it!

Reactions: Puma1978 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):
Changelog:
Since I have not played the 0.16 version, I can just go by the changelog. Sounds good how both main paths for sharing and the love route develop forward. Looking forward to be able to play it.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A bit of a warning for the Harem route:
I find this a good idea, esp. when we see how the background story is. There might be threesomes on sharing or the NTR routes, but even then nothing "serious". As for the full love I do not see room for harem at all. Not with how the MC and FMC are described.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
New features coming in 0.17! Read about it .
That reads quite nicely! These traits look really interesting to differentiate how the FMC develops, looking forward to it. I think it is a good idea to make the routes of Lisa nad Tanya branch off the main routes instead of developing them independently. I cannot vote on the 4 routes, so I am curious how it will come out.

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
can someone tell me do i need to play the old version of this game first, is it a continue of the old version or is this a entire new game

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
can someone tell me do i need to play the old version of this game first, is it a continue of the old version or is this a entire new game
his is a stand-alone rework. Parts of the old game will be integrated, but it is a fully playable new game You don´t need to play the old one.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes