Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, Ravenleaf, did you find out how this game work?
Didnt see the dev answering the question :confused:
Its an on and off switch in the end? or choices matter kinda thing? :unsure:
your reaction actually lead me to remembering this. He ignored...or rather just mocked people and said he was clear in his notes. So...whatever you can figure out from reading his dev notes. Personally, it didn't answer my question and I don't plan to pursue it when the dev cares so little about a potential audience. Personally, its annoying to me that something is "so obvious" to him, well he wrote the damn game, I can't really understand or know his thought process based on how he described a few mechanics.

edit: your choices should matter, but that doesn't mean that it is an on or off of consequence.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
your reaction actually lead me to remembering this. He ignored...or rather just mocked people and said he was clear in his notes. So...whatever you can figure out from reading his dev notes. Personally, it didn't answer my question and I don't plan to pursue it when the dev cares so little about a potential audience. Personally, its annoying to me that something is "so obvious" to him, well he wrote the damn game, I can't really understand or know his thought process based on how he described a few mechanics.

edit: your choices should matter, but that doesn't mean that it is an on or off of consequence.
I explained it in the 0.14 guide. The mechanics of the game start to play out in that version so you won’t see it in 0.12. Basically if Ntr is enabled, the PC competes against others who can decrease his Love points with Wifey.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I explained it in the 0.14 guide. The mechanics of the game start to play out in that version so you won’t see it in 0.12. Basically if Ntr is enabled, the PC competes against others who can decrease his Love points with Wifey.
that's the kind of answer I was looking for but never got. Why would I read a guide for a game I am on the fence to play? I wasn't sold if the game is even worth my time, I'm not gonna read a guide and ruin my experience before trying it.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Reading through this thread, I'm just bummed one of the kings of NTR feels compelled to pander to the vanilla side. Ah well, I'll still enjoy his works I'm sure.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm a little bit surprised - was that a sandbox game from the beginning? I'm pretty sure it wasn't when I did a first try with a previous version. Bummer, the game wasn't bad so far. Well, time to move on. Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Cedrog

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Are the sharing and NTR route exclusive or can I share her while she also remains completely faithful still?

Jun 1, 2017
I really like Katie's path so far for Mei!!! The antagonist in Lee's path seems really similar to Katie's Corruption game already.

KeiaztheNTRlover

Oct 25, 2022
Dear 3diddyteamworks tell me when youll next update WDR .. I can't wait for it to see as Asian wife with someone else to cheating ...❤❤❤

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !
I played the new version of Wifey´s dilemma and I like it! Nice renders and it is great that we can choose how to play the game. We can do a "dating" run (few hostile outside influence) or a "sharing" one or a "NTR" one. I do both a dating and a sharing run. While some players will not like it, I find the "competition mode" for sharing and NTR with influencers interesting. You have to raise your stats and compete with the wife´s ex friend/current boss for the love points.
Had on the sharing run the first real hit after the office party. That actually makes me want to compete harder for the wife, winning her despite the influencers. As far as the influencers are concerned, Lee is the more backhanded one, while Katie is clearly the funloving party girl.
I am curious to see how the coworker we met early on comes really into the game. Is she a possible LI, cause her introduction seems to hint towards that (and the introscreen :) )?
Looking forward to the next update!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ther game is really well made and i enjoy it very much. I also like the short Antonia Novels of the Dev. Hope he continiues with them too. SBG is also a interesting game where you can try out different approaches.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes