Changelog:
0.18 (Public version):
Guide:
Here(0.14 Only)
PC:
Here
Mac: Here
Android: Here
Thanks for the update too! Playing around a bit with the new events we have. Very nice ones for both love and share routes! Looking forward to play all routes and what comes in the next updates!
Question: While I know that for the game to picture routes from full love to sharing to full NTR you need rivalry and partly deep rivalry at that, but will there be something like friends or good aquaintances for e.g. MC-Jamal if the intelligence or charisma or physique stats are high enough? Could be interesting for the share routes or how Kati/Lee and Jamal/Davis influence things on love routes (certainly not as much, but still) too.

I do not know if it is already repaired in the newer versions, but one bug I found is that after the second lounge/couch sitting event with FMC and Jamal, the stat changes text is the one for Davis, not Jamal. I´ll see later if the same happens on the Lee/Davis side, but now I have to go to bed, quite late here and I have to go to work laterin the day.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the update too! Playing around a bit with the new events we have. Very nice ones for both love and share routes! Looking forward to play all routes and what comes in the next updates!
I do not know if it is already repaired in the newer versions, but one bug I found is that after the second lounge/couch sitting event with FMC and Jamal, the stat changes text is the one for Davis, not Jamal. I´ll see later if the same happens on the Lee/Davis side, but now I have to go to bed, quite late here and I have to go to work laterin the day.
Yeah, I think i fixed that already, thanks.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, the Wifey is very fleshed out and behaving more or less realistically (within the confines of an NTR story at least). But I really do have to wonder why the MC is not written with the same consideration in the relationship + NTR mode. If he is not in a relationship and just doing voyeur things, it all makes sense. If he is in a relationship and has +sharing, it makes sense.

But it doesn't make sense if he is dating her and presumably is worried about other dudes' advances and feels bad about it. He is clearly seeing the whole thing play out by snooping. And we have to snoop to see the events as the player. Some events don't even happen behind the scenes unless you snoop. This puts the MC in a precarious situation as a character. Are we to assume that he is some masochistic closeted cuck that actually gets off on being NTRed but won't admit it? Or Is he just a huge pussy that don't want to confront her about it because she might dump him? I mean, Wifey got the secretive trait. But the MC will know she is lying. So what is the mental state of this MC going forward?

As much as I don't enjoy the "knowing cuck" MCs in NTR games, I still view it as a legitimate archetype... if it's actually written reasonably. It's hard to justify why a dude would just stay with a girl, all the while knowingly getting NTRed against his will, but it can be done. It just seems to be ignored in this game though.

I've written something similar before, so I promise this will be the last time I talk about it. I'm not making some petition for change but mostly just trying to understand the intent behind the MC in that specific route.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hallo 3Diddlyf95zone !

Have played a bit more, very interesting. Hopefully our wife wears the bunny costume for us too a couple times.;)

I found two others bugs, which might be fixed in the newer versions, but might be not. First, on the Davis sharing route, in the main menu when you look up the influencers, it is sometimes mixed Davis and Jamal.
Another bug is more serious, since it is about stat points. In the Jamal sharing route, even if the wife comes home early from both the Chrsitmas party and the lounge event a couple days later, you loose a love point and Jamal gains a point. That has to be a bug, since it makes no sense (our wife obviously keeps away from Jamal) and on the Davis route this does not happen. There you keep the the points in the same situation.

Might I make a suggestion for the sharing paths only, making them more distinct from NTR? If you and the wife have talked about sharing (prerequisite for this) and later tell her at the Xmas party to stay, relax and have fun, you should still get the max love points raise when she comes home. She had fun and stuff, you told her she should and you have a nice late night dinner, maybe talking about what happened at the party. Here you should get the max love level raise too. Likewise you should not loose a love point later at the lounge event, since you two talked about sharing before and are getting used to it.(Jamal or Davies can get their point raise at the lounge events)
This "not max love raise" and the love point loss later should, in my humble opinion, only happen if you never talked about sharing and on the NTR routes.

I look forward to the next versions!

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
If you choose the not sharing option all dialogue will still act like you love to share Mei

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Ok, the Wifey is very fleshed out and behaving more or less realistically (within the confines of an NTR story at least). But I really do have to wonder why the MC is not written with the same consideration in the relationship + NTR mode. If he is not in a relationship and just doing voyeur things, it all makes sense. If he is in a relationship and has +sharing, it makes sense.

But it doesn't make sense if he is dating her and presumably is worried about other dudes' advances and feels bad about it. He is clearly seeing the whole thing play out by snooping. And we have to snoop to see the events as the player. Some events don't even happen behind the scenes unless you snoop. This puts the MC in a precarious situation as a character. Are we to assume that he is some masochistic closeted cuck that actually gets off on being NTRed but won't admit it? Or Is he just a huge pussy that don't want to confront her about it because she might dump him? I mean, Wifey got the secretive trait. But the MC will know she is lying. So what is the mental state of this MC going forward?

As much as I don't enjoy the "knowing cuck" MCs in NTR games, I still view it as a legitimate archetype... if it's actually written reasonably. It's hard to justify why a dude would just stay with a girl, all the while knowingly getting NTRed against his will, but it can be done. It just seems to be ignored in this game though.

I've written something similar before, so I promise this will be the last time I talk about it. I'm not making some petition for change but mostly just trying to understand the intent behind the MC in that specific route.
Hi, I get where you're coming from, but this is how the game is currently progressing. Wifey will share with PC is present, but you'll have to wait. The frustration is coming from the disconnect between what the PC is doing and what you would do. As a developer, I try to minimize the disconnects, but they will still happen to some players unfortunately.

Reactions: desmosome

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hallo 3Diddlyf95zone !

Have played a bit more, very interesting. Hopefully our wife wears the bunny costume for us too a couple times.;)

I found two others bugs, which might be fixed in the newer versions, but might be not. First, on the Davis sharing route, in the main menu when you look up the influencers, it is sometimes mixed Davis and Jamal.
Another bug is more serious, since it is about stat points. In the Jamal sharing route, even if the wife comes home early from both the Chrsitmas party and the lounge event a couple days later, you loose a love point and Jamal gains a point. That has to be a bug, since it makes no sense (our wife obviously keeps away from Jamal) and on the Davis route this does not happen. There you keep the the points in the same situation.

Might I make a suggestion for the sharing paths only, making them more distinct from NTR? If you and the wife have talked about sharing (prerequisite for this) and later tell her at the Xmas party to stay, relax and have fun, you should still get the max love points raise when she comes home. She had fun and stuff, you told her she should and you have a nice late night dinner, maybe talking about what happened at the party. Here you should get the max love level raise too. Likewise you should not loose a love point later at the lounge event, since you two talked about sharing before and are getting used to it.(Jamal or Davies can get their point raise at the lounge events)
This "not max love raise" and the love point loss later should, in my humble opinion, only happen if you never talked about sharing and on the NTR routes.

I look forward to the next versions!
Hi, the deduction in the points were intentional. On the NTR path, some things will happen regardless of whether the PC snoops or not, as he is just an observer. The PC can control most events through different means, however.
For the max love points, I get what you're saying, but there will be different ways to collect them, so it's not a big deal if you miss one or two.

Reactions: cloudfw and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, the deduction in the points were intentional. On the NTR path, some things will happen regardless of whether the PC snoops or not, as he is just an observer. The PC can control most events through different means, however.
For the max love points, I get what you're saying, but there will be different ways to collect them, so it's not a big deal if you miss one or two.
Thank you for your answer and good to know you can gain love levels and love points in more events too! (y)
But the point reduction I mentioned over the Xmas and lounge event fired even if on the sharing route with your wife returning home from both at the earliest possible time, not only on the NTR path.
As I wrote, I was confused why this happens in the sharing path here since your wife is obviously evading Jamal in this version of the sharing path, even if you strongly encourage her on the sharing path this reduction seems a bit strange, since she does flirts/makes out with Jamal with your encouragement.
And on the Davies sharing path, there is no such reduction at the equivalent event.:unsure:

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for your answer and good to know you can gain love levels and love points in more events too! (y)
But the point reduction I mentioned over the Xmas and lounge event fired even if on the sharing route with your wife returning home from both at the earliest possible time, not only on the NTR path.
As I wrote, I was confused why this happens in the sharing path here since your wife is obviously evading Jamal in this version of the sahring path. And on the Davies sharing path, there is no such reduction at the equivalent event.:unsure:
Ah ok I'll take a look

Reactions: Turret

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
As I wrote, I was confused why this happens in the sharing path here since your wife is obviously evading Jamal in this version of the sharing path, even if you strongly encourage her on the sharing path this reduction seems a bit strange, since she does flirts/makes out with Jamal with your encouragement.
And on the Davies sharing path, there is no such reduction at the equivalent event.:unsure:
I fixed it but it seems the Davis route was bugged this way too. Dunno why it worked for you...
Also, I couldn't reproduce the other menu bug with influencers.... Might have to rewrite it later or something dunno

Reactions: Puma1978 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I fixed it but it seems the Davis route was bugged this way too. Dunno why it worked for you...
Also, I couldn't reproduce the other menu bug with influencers.... Might have to rewrite it later or something dunno
Glad to be of help! A question to clear it up: Is this love point reduction now stopped on the sharing paths in this event chain? Can we re-download the fixed 0.18?
As for why it worked for me on the Davies route I do not know as well. I saw this reduction first on all sharing playthroughs with Jamal, which as I told you in the previous posts made no sense to me since in one case your wife evades Jamal mostly and in the other case was strongly encouraged by you to have fun.
Then I played the Davies sharing routes, where the reduction happened only if your wife pushed onwards on her own without your encouragement, if she held back no reduction happened. Then I knew it must be a bug.

As for the menu bug, this is not so important, since we know which influencer is on.:)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes