Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !
I red the new changelog. Reads itself very nicely, the new version has the Valentine´s day event for all paths. It becomes more clear how the wife changes depending on path and if Katie or Lee are the influencers. Not only in traits you can aquire for her, like e.g. Hedonist, but general outlook as well. Where on Katie path your wife starts out curious, but rather reserved, the wife on Lee path is a lot more agreeable from the beginning.
As I mentioned before, I look forward to the more complex events coming in 0.19+, which are influenced by your former decisions too. Especially for the love and the sharing paths. Generally in the game we see also your growth as a gamemaker and it surely helps your appeal that you make paths for various player types in WDR.

A question just for clarification, while I think I know the answer already, it helps for understanding. In the log for 0.20 and 0.21 there are event paths mentioned for NTR on and off, but not for sharing. I think that is because your former decisions play a role, since not all players with NTR on are also on sharing, but those on the sharing paths will see at least part of these events, am I correct and it is just not written out for shortness reasons?
I look forward to play the next version! By the way, would it be possible to see the old sneak peak for, say, 0.19 here? For the full patrons this sneak peak is an old hat by now and they can dive into the new 0.21 version already.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !
I red the new changelog. Reads itself very nicely, the new version has the Valentine´s day event for all paths. It becomes more clear how the wife changes depending on path and if Katie or Lee are the influencers. Not only in traits you can aquire for her, like e.g. Hedonist, but general outlook as well. Where on Katie path your wife starts out curious, but rather reserved, the wife on Lee path is a lot more agreeable from the beginning.
As I mentioned before, I look forward to the more complex events coming in 0.19+, which are influenced by your former decisions too. Especially for the love and the sharing paths. Generally in the game we see also your growth as a gamemaker and it surely helps your appeal that you make paths for various player types in WDR.

A question just for clarification, while I think I know the answer already, it helps for understanding. In the log for 0.20 and 0.21 there are event paths mentioned for NTR on and off, but not for sharing. I think that is because your former decisions play a role, since not all players with NTR on are also on sharing, but those on the sharing paths will see at least part of these events, am I correct and it is just not written out for shortness reasons?
I look forward to play the next version! By the way, would it be possible to see the old sneak peak for, say, 0.19 here? For the full patrons this sneak peak is an old hat by now and they can dive into the new 0.21 version already.
The sharing route is always updated with the NTR stuff. Also, this is not really a page I actively support, so only pub versions will be posted here. Sorry

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The sharing route is always updated with the NTR stuff. Also, this is not really a page I actively support, so only pub versions will be posted here. Sorry
Hi and thanks for the clarifcation! As said, I estimated this to be the case, but it is good to know concretely. As for the other thing: damn, but understandable.:) You once mentioned that one could donate to you with e.g. Paypal outside just Patreon. How would that work? You could tell readily via PM too. I am contemplating if I shall undergird you. Do not know surely, but I think about it.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone At some point in the story, will Wifey wear this outfit? particularly this is my favorite outfit <3

View attachment 2381955
Since 3Diddlyf95zone himself says it is very possible, I theorize this will be on the routes with Lee as influencer, since we know that there we´ll/can see dominance and submissive play. I might be mistaken, but for me this dress seems to be more at home there instead of the partygirl/partylion path with Katie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reinhard10

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Question, boys´n girls and 3Diddlyf95zone !
Can someone of the people and fans here in the thread tell a bit about the 0.19+ versions? Nothing spoilerish, but a bit of stuff so we can discuss more about WDR? This could generate more interest in the game, since currently only a couple fans with some input from the Dev discuss what we know about the status of WDR.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Question, boys´n girls and 3Diddlyf95zone !
Can someone of the people and fans here in the thread tell a bit about the 0.19+ versions? Nothing spoilerish, but a bit of stuff so we can discuss more about WDR? This could generate more interest in the game, since currently only a couple fans with some input from the Dev discuss what we know about the status of WDR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Reinhard10 ! Here are some answers from me to you nice post.
Thanks for the additional confirmation. 3Diddly mentioned it already, so 021/22 will be bringing redacted route on equal level. Since Valentine´s Day was mentioned too, I hoped that the new version, both patron and public, would come at 14th, but hard luck.:);)
I know that no matter if romance, sharing or NTR routes, there will be a date of the MC and FMC in 0.19. In the case of sharing and NTR, there is some additional content for that version. Is the date you mentioned for 0.20 only for the saring and the NTR routes or also for romance?
Interesting. I look forward to see how and if the "Stag" sharing variant (the MC likes to share and encourages FMC, but still is number one for her and he fights actively to stay on top) and "general" sharing variant (the MC likes to share the FMC and still being her number one, but is less forward) differ there. One thing I can say is that trying a Stag playthrough with the "Snoop" ability active is fracking hard!
And it will intersting and fun too, playing a romance run with sharing/NTR on, fighting Jamal/Davies all along the playthrough.
good to know, looking forward to play this during a sharing run and how it will develop in coming chapters. There will be a lot of stuff coming, maybe even kids by both the MC and Jamal/Davis at the end, if they come to an agreement. Otherwise kids only by MC in romance and sharing runs, we will see.
Great, I like the full romance route very much and we can already see in the public version the beginnings on how the influencers input will/can change the FMC, e.g. dress or traits.
That is interesting too, if less so for me than some other players. As I wrote in some posts before, I prefer the romance and sharing routes, the NTR routes not so much and the hardcore mode I only look in for completeness reasons. I dislike how the characters, both main and side characters, develop in personality (e.g. chronical liars) during the hardcore mode. Not my thing, but I think there are a couple 3Diddly fans who like this much.

I am also interested how the other 2 female characters the MC can theoretically pursue, come in and branch off. This is just a theory of mine, but I speculate that these two will play a larger role on the NTR routes mainly and some on sharing, less on romance.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Reinhard10 and 3Diddlyf95zone !
Well, it seems my idea how to liven up the discussion of the game turned out to be Trick 17 with selfoutwiting!:D Currently not much more discussion happening we merry band are not responsible for. I thought we could push discussion a bit. Still looking forward to the next stuff coming!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Was a little disappointed to see what looks like a great starting framework here trend towards the humiliation cucking crowd. Please don't misintepret this as listing that as an 'invalid' fetish or anything, it's not. However, it's but one of maybe ~8 sub-fetishes under the broading ntr/sharing umbrella. (note in this context I mean the content may not actually involve humiliation cucking, but that's the crowd that will enjoy the aspects present in the story)

And honestly, it's disappointing to see a game with potential to become of the FEW. THE PROUD. THE SHARING non-humiliation/coercion aspects on the site - this is so incredibly rare and precious; Deliverance has it. Ummmm. A Life worth Living has It. Desert Stalker has it. Thats about all i can think of now.

Point is, there are already 30+ games on the site where generic sneering bald black guy/asshole boss preys on the girlfriend/wife. Not saying this shouldnt be a path option; but dont make it at the cost of others, and right now; reading the update notes- the tack looks set for familiar seas.

Dare to be different!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Was a little disappointed to see what looks like a great starting framework here trend towards the humiliation cucking crowd. Please don't misintepret this as listing that as an 'invalid' fetish or anything, it's not. However, it's but one of maybe ~8 sub-fetishes under the broading ntr/sharing umbrella. (note in this context I mean the content may not actually involve humiliation cucking, but that's the crowd that will enjoy the aspects present in the story)

And honestly, it's disappointing to see a game with potential to become of the FEW. THE PROUD. THE SHARING non-humiliation/coercion aspects on the site - this is so incredibly rare and precious; Deliverance has it. Ummmm. A Life worth Living has It. Desert Stalker has it. Thats about all i can think of now.

Point is, there are already 30+ games on the site where generic sneering bald black guy/asshole boss preys on the girlfriend/wife. Not saying this shouldnt be a path option; but dont make it at the cost of others, and right now; reading the update notes- the tack looks set for familiar seas.

Dare to be different!
Thanks for your post, keeps the discussion going on!
It should be mentioned that in the current public version there is a stat allocation bug in several routes, which lowers/raises stats where it should not be. (the 2. lounge event has stat changes which should only happen in NTR) This bug was fixed in version 0.21, according to the Dev.
I see your point, but could it be that you did not play all possible routes? There is a Sharing route where the MC is in the driver´s seat and stays there (even with the bug). You can put potential bulls/rivals in their place with sufficient stats, you can encourage your wife and there are different options how well that goes. For instance, at Christmas ingame you can encourage her in a way she is really impressed by you. She will also tell your rivals or potential "Eskimo brothers" what a great and sweet guy you are, if you treat her well, are not too passive and she insists that you all get along.

The full love and the sharing routes are not easy to steer through with sharing and NTR on (if you take the "snoop" skill it is really hard to stay on top, you can but you have to be very precise which option you take where. The optional stat boost helps greatly), but it is a good feeling if you succeed.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks for your post, keeps the discussion going on!
It should be mentioned that in the current public version there is a stat allocation bug in several routes, which lowers/raises stats where it should not be. (the 2. lounge event has stat changes which should only happen in NTR) This bug was fixed in version 0.21, according to the Dev.
I see your point, but could it be that you did not play all possible routes? There is a Sharing route where the MC is in the driver´s seat and stays there (even with the bug). You can put potential bulls/rivals in their place with sufficient stats, you can encourage your wife and there are different options how well that goes. For instance, at Christmas ingame you can encourage her in a way she is really impressed by you. She will also tell your rivals or potential "Eskimo brothers" what a great and sweet guy you are, if you treat her well, are not too passive and she insists that you all get along.

The full love and the sharing routes are not easy to steer through with sharing and NTR on (if you take the "snoop" skill it is really hard to stay on top, you can but you have to be very precise which option you take where. The optional stat boost helps greatly), but it is a good feeling if you succeed.
On the contrary, the sharing route is what I'm here for, and I very much appreciate the capacity to make decisions, and verbally joust with her suitors on an equal level or better level. - And my interest in the game and commenting here is precisely from the existence of this path and content, so I have an interest in seeing further development.

Having said that, a lot of it doesn't "feel" right hence my earlier post- the setup is all wrong; if the mc had confessed to wifey he has this fetish to see her in person enjoying herself with other guys, a) why is there any of the [behind the scenes implied sexual tension] and b) why wouldn't they just find some random nice guy friend of a friend etc who ISNT one of her bosses trying to creep on her.

------------------

A better way to put my criticism - it feels like a sharing/hotwifing path written by a netorare lover. It's not the first time I've seen this; "Holding Hands" comes to mind, and the recent "Let the Nightshine in".

If I were the dev, i'd split the antagonists by path, and have the sharing path 'antagonist' be a much gentler intro- and get this off-screen wife-boss flirting/touching bullshit out of the sharing path. (No, it's not bullshit to everyone, but it doesnt belong on that path - It'd be like having pregnancy themes in a loli game, it's out of place and doesn't belong).

• Angry
Reactions: Turret and 1Teddy1

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
On the contrary, the sharing route is what I'm here for, and I very much appreciate the capacity to make decisions, and verbally joust with her suitors on an equal level or better level. - And my interest in the game and commenting here is precisely from the existence of this path and content, so I have an interest in seeing further development.

Having said that, a lot of it doesn't "feel" right hence my earlier post- the setup is all wrong; if the mc had confessed to wifey he has this fetish to see her in person enjoying herself with other guys, a) why is there any of the [behind the scenes implied sexual tension] and b) why wouldn't they just find some random nice guy friend of a friend etc who ISNT one of her bosses trying to creep on her.

------------------

A better way to put my criticism - it feels like a sharing/hotwifing path written by a netorare lover. It's not the first time I've seen this; "Holding Hands" comes to mind, and the recent "Let the Nightshine in".

If I were the dev, i'd split the antagonists by path, and have the sharing path 'antagonist' be a much gentler intro- and get this off-screen wife-boss flirting/touching bullshit out of the sharing path. (No, it's not bullshit to everyone, but it doesnt belong on that path - It'd be like having pregnancy themes in a loli game, it's out of place and doesn't belong).
You're not wrong in saying that this game is written by an NTR lover. If you look at the style of content I make, it's pretty clear that I prefer making hardcore NTR content. That being said, I am branching out into softer NTR styles, like hotwifing or cuckolding. For now, you can choose PDC instead of USF, wifey won't do any offscreen stuff that you don't want. There will be more content when the PC is present as well.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

I see your point and why you think so. I think there is a mixture of reasons why the developer of the game makes it like this: One is that the game gets updated in rather quick intervals and to keep this rhythm, many renders have to fit several situations where the storytext is the deciding difference. So 3Diddly went with the bosses for sharing, Jamal at least the couple knows from earlier times.
What you see with the "snoop" ability is for the voyeuristic sharers (and other voyeurs) and plays more or less in a parallel universe. I tested it on both the "Stag" route and the "Voyeur" routes. What you see with snoop ONLY happens if you go for it! I tested it on the voyeur-heavy path. I let the wife stay at the Xmas party and told her to relax, but did not snoop. Neither did Jamal gain a relations point nor did the Wife gain the "Drug haze" trait, which happens when you snoop! When you ask her later on sharing path, the wife will tell you
that she and Jamal danced, touched and kissed a bit, but it is clear that it was a lot tamer than when you snoop.

Another point is that the Developer 3Diddly really likes NTR stuff, but has started to branch out into other genres. This is his first game where you see "Stag" sharing and nice, voyeuristic sharing. (Even on voyeur-heavy, the wife can be played and developed as a very nice woman, who does not go overboard) Damn, ninjaed by 3Diddlyf95zone himself!:)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're not wrong in saying that this game is written by an NTR lover. If you look at the style of content I make, it's pretty clear that I prefer making hardcore NTR content. That being said, I am branching out into softer NTR styles, like hotwifing or cuckolding. For now, you can choose PDC instead of USF, wifey won't do any offscreen stuff that you don't want. There will be more content when the PC is present as well.
I appreciate your response and honesty.

My humble suggestion would be for you to consider designing interactions in the reverse order; it will be much easier from a dev standpoint and easier to appeal to all groups of players.

Right now the sharing path seems like a subset of the ntr path - I'd go in the opposite direction as many games do: The vanilla path is the default, the sharing path is a subset of this, and the ntr is a further subset of the sharing path. This doesn't mean the subsets are smaller or less important though - only the order of the creative process.

Just as an example on how this can lead to easier design- say you have a given scene, the vanilla path involves LI and mc spending time together while having amicable interactions with the antagonists, having sex with each other, whatever. The sharing path involves the same except the sex includes the antagonists. The ntr path includes the same except the mc is excluded from sex, and the interactions with the antagonists aren't friendly.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):

Changelog:

Atonia Blues Extended Version for 10$ patrons:

0.20 (Public version):

Guide:
(0.16, updated guide for Patrons)

PC:

Mac:

Android:

For Android: 1) Install the apk in your android phone. 2) Then manually create a folder named " three.diddly.wdr" in phone's internal storage "android/obb", and put your obb file there.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):

Changelog:

Atonia Blues Extended Version for 10$ patrons:

0.20 (Public version):

Guide:
Here(0.16, updated guide for Patrons)

PC: Here

Mac: Here

Android: Here

For Android: 1) Install the apk in your android phone. 2) Then manually create a folder named " three.diddly.wdr" in phone's internal storage "android/obb", and put your obb file there.
this is 0.20 we didn't got 0.19

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes