Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Isn't the changelog for this update literally the same as the last one besides a sentence or two?
Hmm? 0.38 is the end of the current Lee/Davis update block. 0.39/40, available for the patrons, are the first part of the next Kati/Jamal side update, with 0.41/42 the coming ones.

f there is a modder out there can we get a gallery mod I am struggling to get stats for certain scenes.
If you tell me which scenes you have problems with, I might can give you some tipps.

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
If there is a modder out there can we get a gallery mod I am struggling to get stats for certain scenes.
you can use that :

Universal Gallery Unlocker

Overview
:
I just had an idea to instead of unlocking anything to just bypass checks for it.
And after endless tries I turned that idea into reality.
Resulting in Universal Gallery Unlocker that should work with most games.

Now there is no need to check anything anymore.

This mod actually doesn't unlock anything.
It just simulates unlocking state.
Meaning: After removing this mod its effects will vanish.

Modder: ZLZK
Mod Version: 2023-11-06
Ren'Py Version: any (untested below 6.99.13)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95ZONE

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I'll tell you the truth, I can't understand this game, I've played many of these games, but here I get lost in the various phases, one of the flaws that is missing is the question that MC has to accept everything without the woman telling the truth when she fucks with her ex or with her boss, knowing that they are married only for convenience, if they start from a marriage of favor, then if I decide not to play with her to flirt, the game makes no sense, she fucks calmly, but MC he doesn't say anything to him nor MC asserts himself by saying that since he is doing him a favor, at least she is honest, or Mc denounces himself and screw everything, Mc does her a favor for the residence permit, he takes the even legal risks, you won't be able to marry anyone else for three years, and you're also treated like shit. explain to me what the fuck game this is, it's not about cuckolds, this isn't a real couple, but built for a piece of paper, but Mc plays the part of the idiot, then why does she always ask Mc for things considering that they're not in love and it's all fake. someone enlighten me, it's the first game of this system that doesn't make any sense.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'll tell you the truth, I can't understand this game, I've played many of these games, but here I get lost in the various phases, one of the flaws that is missing is the question that MC has to accept everything without the woman telling the truth when she fucks with her ex or with her boss, knowing that they are married only for convenience, if they start from a marriage of favor, then if I decide not to play with her to flirt, the game makes no sense, she fucks calmly, but MC he doesn't say anything to him nor MC asserts himself by saying that since he is doing him a favor, at least she is honest, or Mc denounces himself and screw everything, Mc does her a favor for the residence permit, he takes the even legal risks, you won't be able to marry anyone else for three years, and you're also treated like shit. explain to me what the fuck game this is, it's not about cuckolds, this isn't a real couple, but built for a piece of paper, but Mc plays the part of the idiot, then why does she always ask Mc for things considering that they're not in love and it's all fake. someone enlighten me, it's the first game of this system that doesn't make any sense.
That is quite easy to tell why you do not understand the game, your read on the story is completely wrong!
It is stated in the beginning and at various points throughout WDR, that the MC and Mei (or however you name both) were friends at school, even had some feelings for each other, but never acted on it due to shyness among other reasons.
Now she needs a greencard, since her parents moved back home and she is an adult. She went to the MC, because they are friends and he is one of the nicest guys Mei knows. She knews quite well how big the boon is, the Mc gives her with going through a greencard marriage and want to make the three years as easy as possible for both of them.

From here the game starts and we decide into what direction we go! One possibility is going to the "Bystander" route, you and Mei stay friends, but live seperate lives for the three years (you can still watch) until she has her greencard. (Bystander route)
Another possibility is going the romance routes with or without sharing/swinging. The MC and Mei had feelings for the other, but never acted on them. So now is the chance to see if your greencard marriage transforms into a real one over time. (Full romance and fun happy sharing/swinging routes with their subpaths)
Then we have the option to go towards heavy voyeurism and cuckolding. Our couple is still in love, but the sexual preferences play a bigger role, so Mei is mostly together with others. (voyeurism routes and not too strong NTR, more or less darker subpaths of sharing)
And we have the option to go full NTR, with Mei being lost to the other guys. (Hard NTR)

It is your decisions, which lead you onto the romance, sharing/swinging or NTR routes with their subpaths. (Bystander route is it´s own branch)

Reactions: jumm and KiraJames

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
That is quite easy to tell why you do not understand the game, your read on the story is completely wrong!
It is stated in the beginning and at various points throughout WDR, that the MC and Mei (or however you name both) were friends at school, even had some feelings for each other, but never acted on it due to shyness among other reasons.
Now she needs a greencard, since her parents moved back home and she is an adult. She went to the MC, because they are friends and he is one of the nicest guys Mei knows. She knews quite well how big the boon is, the Mc gives her with going through a greencard marriage and want to make the three years as easy as possible for both of them.

From here the game starts and we decide into what direction we go! One possibility is going to the "Bystander" route, you and Mei stay friends, but live seperate lives for the three years (you can still watch) until she has her greencard. (Bystander route)
Another possibility is going the romance routes with or without sharing/swinging. The MC and Mei had feelings for the other, but never acted on them. So now is the chance to see if your greencard marriage transforms into a real one over time. (Full romance and fun happy sharing/swinging routes with their subpaths)
Then we have the option to go towards heavy voyeurism and cuckolding. Our couple is still in love, but the sexual preferences play a bigger role, so Mei is mostly together with others. (voyeurism routes and not too strong NTR, more or less darker subpaths of sharing)
And we have the option to go full NTR, with Mei being lost to the other guys. (Hard NTR)

It is your decisions, which lead you onto the romance, sharing/swinging or NTR routes with their subpaths. (Bystander route is it´s own branch)

I thank you for your explanation and the time you dedicated to me, the dev's post was much more summary than yours, so it wasn't very clear in some situations, at least I speak for myself, I'm honest, I don't hate NTR, but the situation that develops in some variations left me perplexed, if I follow the friendship side for example, I didn't understand why Mei doesn't tell Mc that she fucks with others, considering that they are friends and that Mc was a gentleman, I find many times a Mei is not grateful towards MC as you describe, and there are two occasions that are explicit, at Christmas first she tells Mc she wants to spend time with him, then she gets fucked by her ex and doesn't tell the truth to Mc, for what purpose, just like on Valentine's Day, Mc is kind in proposing dinner, now it's up to Mei to decide, I'm talking about NTR hard, so in that case why doesn't he refuse dinner saying that he has another commitment, but he's having fun to make fun of him I go to be a slut with his ex, it's sabotaging the dinner, I understand if I was on the side that Mc is in Mei's wake, but in my case I was on the branch they are friends, but despite everything Mei is being a bitch , and Mc is the usual fucking do-gooder, that's what bothers me, some of these interactions, if we're talking about the fact that I'm Hard Ntr and I don't want Mei, then the dev had to make sure that Mei declined the Valentine's Day dinner, with a trivial excuse, but to be honest since she says she is friends with Mc, I'm not talking about a couple, I'm talking about the friendship relationship, to make the gesture that Mc makes on the green card, I would predict that Mei would at least try to be sincere with her friend, false husband, who is doing this favor to her.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I thank you for your explanation and the time you dedicated to me, the dev's post was much more summary than yours, so it wasn't very clear in some situations, at least I speak for myself, I'm honest, I don't hate NTR, but the situation that develops in some variations left me perplexed, if I follow the friendship side for example, I didn't understand why Mei doesn't tell Mc that she fucks with others, considering that they are friends and that Mc was a gentleman, I find many times a Mei is not grateful towards MC as you describe, and there are two occasions that are explicit, at Christmas first she tells Mc she wants to spend time with him, then she gets fucked by her ex and doesn't tell the truth to Mc, for what purpose, just like on Valentine's Day, Mc is kind in proposing dinner, now it's up to Mei to decide, I'm talking about NTR hard, so in that case why doesn't he refuse dinner saying that he has another commitment, but he's having fun to make fun of him I go to be a slut with his ex, it's sabotaging the dinner, I understand if I was on the side that Mc is in Mei's wake, but in my case I was on the branch they are friends, but despite everything Mei is being a bitch , and Mc is the usual fucking do-gooder, that's what bothers me, some of these interactions, if we're talking about the fact that I'm Hard Ntr and I don't want Mei, then the dev had to make sure that Mei declined the Valentine's Day dinner, with a trivial excuse, but to be honest since she says she is friends with Mc, I'm not talking about a couple, I'm talking about the friendship relationship, to make the gesture that Mc makes on the green card, I would predict that Mei would at least try to be sincere with her friend, false husband, who is doing this favor to her.
No problem!
I play WDR for the romance and Sharing/swinging routes, I am not a fan of hard NTR, so I speedrun the NTR paths for completeness sake. Therefore I have not a really deep view of the hard NTR routes, but I can tell you this:
The hardcore NTR path you seem to mention here the most, is specially made for full NTR lovers. You cannot win at all there and the characters in the hardcore mode are some I loath. The MC is a dishrag, Mei is a lying cheater bitch, Jamal a criminal aggressive bully with one foot already in jail, Davis is a backstabbing bastard, the list goes on. I do not like this path at all, but it is obvious that stuff like this is popular with hard NTR fans.
You will not see such behaviour in the romance and the sharing/swinging routes, unless you make decisions pushing it towards the full NTR paths.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I see your point and why you are frustrated. As for the walkthrough, there is one regularly updated for patrons, we here on F95 get one very rarely.
By the way, which paths you would like to do? I might be able to help with some tipps.
I love to get wifey as dirty as possible, cheating to the max with the boss and the other guy too, but, staying with her husband. Doing the nasty in front of her husband and/or behind his back. Thanks for responding.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I love to get wifey as dirty as possible, cheating to the max with the boss and the other guy too, but, staying with her husband. Doing the nasty in front of her husband and/or behind his back. Thanks for responding.
No problem!
For cheating to the max, enable the special hardcore mode at gamestart, it always leads to hard NTR. The choices only lead to different types of NTR in the long run. This should lead to most of the stuff you like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No problem!
For cheating to the max, enable the special hardcore mode at gamestart, it always leads to hard NTR. The choices only lead to different types of NTR in the long run. This should lead to most of the stuff you like.
Oh absolutely, I do the hardcore mode, but, you still have choices to make that can keep you from gaining the correct stat numbers. I think. I assume the hardcore mode is still on even if you are picking up where the earlier version ended.
I also assume that using the ability to spy is better than the not spy path, right? Even though you gain more points by not spying.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Oh absolutely, I do the hardcore mode, but, you still have choices to make that can keep you from gaining the correct stat numbers. I think. I assume the hardcore mode is still on even if you are picking up where the earlier version ended.
I also assume that using the ability to spy is better than the not spy path, right? Even though you gain more points by not spying.

Maybe you're missing something important in this game, these two didn't get married out of love, they got married because MEi needed the green card, and MC who had a crush on her in high school grants him the favor, now this favor from Mei he is treated like shit, here we are not talking about Mc's feelings, but about someone who also risks being reported for a false marriage, that's all he deserves is a Mei who has all the ability to fuck with whoever she wants, MC knows that she he's only there for the green card, so no love marriage, read carefully, but at least the Dev could have created a Mei with a little more respect for those who are covering your ass with the state you want to live in, and Mc has everything to lose for himself, so in addition to this we also want to humiliate him with a bride who is not his bride, hahahahahha, but read the prologues or play dog shit

• Angry

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
In this game, the main character marries her friend so that she can stay in the country (both characters can be renamed).

He had feelings for her when they were younger, but could never act on them.

Now that she's married to him... who knows?

The game follows the experiences of this young man.

He will meet other women and can develop his relationships with them.

what I reported is the explanation you find on page one of the creator, read before playing, or just spout bullshit

• Red Heart

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
wait wtf isnt that a reused scene? I swear I've seen that pose of Davis and wife before..... or maybe I'm just going crazy....
Yes, as I know these scenes you have already seen. I had to go a few saves back before the halloween event to see it. If you play the content after this, you wont see any new content.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! The saves stay in the mode e.g. "sharing on" or "Hardcore mode off" we decided at game start.

The ability to spy is better if you like NTR or voyeurism, it is worse if you go for romance, happy sharing/swinging and even some NTR paths (which need some stats you gain only with specific choices). If you take "snoop" and DO NOT like NTR, you have to be very careful when using snoop! This ability pushes you closer to NTR, if you do it for voyeurism reasons then you need to use snoop strategically, so you do not go onto a NTR route.
Important! A snoop event, e.g. christmas you let Mei stay at the Club, is less severe in consequences when you do NOT watch/snoopt it. (This is because using snoop is regarded as breach of trust and lacking willpower, so you get some sort of punishment) Due to this there are very few watched snoop events which are neutral or good for romance, fun sharing/swinging or the good voyeurism routes.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi! The saves stay in the mode e.g. "sharing on" or "Hardcore mode off" we decided at game start.

The ability to spy is better if you like NTR or voyeurism, it is worse if you go for romance, happy sharing/swinging and even some NTR paths (which need some stats you gain only with specific choices). If you take "snoop" and DO NOT like NTR, you have to be very careful when using snoop! This ability pushes you closer to NTR, if you do it for voyeurism reasons then you need to use snoop strategically, so you do not go onto a NTR route.
Important! A snoop event, e.g. christmas you let Mei stay at the Club, is less severe in consequences when you do NOT watch/snoopt it. (This is because using snoop is regarded as breach of trust and lacking willpower, so you get some sort of punishment) Due to this there are very few watched snoop events which are neutral or good for romance, fun sharing/swinging or the good voyeurism routes.
Wow, thank you, but, even your explanation was a little confusing. This adds credence to the fact that a walkthrough for all paths should be made, by the dev or somebody assisting him. This is a great game, but, it is also a very complicated game. In-game assistance would be wonderful. We should be able to select a path that we are interested in at the start of the game and the game assists you to achieve that goal. Wouldn't that be awesome? Of course, you would be able to play without assistance if you so chose.

Reactions: sirlee

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Maybe you're missing something important in this game, these two didn't get married out of love, they got married because MEi needed the green card, and MC who had a crush on her in high school grants him the favor, now this favor from Mei he is treated like shit, here we are not talking about Mc's feelings, but about someone who also risks being reported for a false marriage, that's all he deserves is a Mei who has all the ability to fuck with whoever she wants, MC knows that she he's only there for the green card, so no love marriage, read carefully, but at least the Dev could have created a Mei with a little more respect for those who are covering your ass with the state you want to live in, and Mc has everything to lose for himself, so in addition to this we also want to humiliate him with a bride who is not his bride, hahahahahha, but read the prologues or play dog shit
Everybody has their own interpretation of the game and I have to disagree with you on some points. Yes, she married him to get the Green Card and he saw this as a chance to romance her. At first, they grew closer together, even to the point that they both confessed their love for each other. As Mei grew more corrupt, her respect for her husband diminished and his also, but, she still insisted that she loved him. But, she still was growing closer to the other men too, so, something has got to give. For the record, I love for women to be the MC and I love cheating, NTR women. (two-faced bitches) and especially, cheating moms.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Everybody has their own interpretation of the game and I have to disagree with you on some points. Yes, she married him to get the Green Card and he saw this as a chance to romance her. At first, they grew closer together, even to the point that they both confessed their love for each other. As Mei grew more corrupt, her respect for her husband diminished and his also, but, she still insisted that she loved him. But, she still was growing closer to the other men too, so, something has got to give. For the record, I love for women to be the MC and I love cheating, NTR women. (two-faced bitches) and especially, cheating moms.

Look MEi should kiss at least at the beginning the ground where MC walks given the risk he took for her, it's Mei with that sweet face, I find her a real manipulative slut, she knows that MC has feelings for her, so she plays with him to to have the favor, but as he has now obtained his yes, he goes his own way, because lo and behold, we find ourselves a usual idiot MC, who gets married for the green card, and is also treated like shit, you so you find all this right, I risk prison, three years of marriage, so I can't commit myself to anyone, in these cases the law if you leave after 2 years and 11 months takes away the green card, and that's what you get, thanks, MC she cooks, for Mc she gives him up on Christmas and Valentine's Day, but if she needs to be accompanied for work it's ok, if she has to go out to fuck at Jamail, the one that would never exist for her again, this too is a classic. hahahahaha

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Look MEi should kiss at least at the beginning the ground where MC walks given the risk he took for her, it's Mei with that sweet face, I find her a real manipulative slut, she knows that MC has feelings for her, so she plays with him to to have the favor, but as he has now obtained his yes, he goes his own way, because lo and behold, we find ourselves a usual idiot MC, who gets married for the green card, and is also treated like shit, you so you find all this right, I risk prison, three years of marriage, so I can't commit myself to anyone, in these cases the law if you leave after 2 years and 11 months takes away the green card, and that's what you get, thanks, MC she cooks, for Mc she gives him up on Christmas and Valentine's Day, but if she needs to be accompanied for work it's ok, if she has to go out to fuck at Jamail, the one that would never exist for her again, this too is a classic. hahahahaha
As I mentioned in earlier messages, you will NOT get the behaviour you describe in your posts on the romance, fun sharing and even one NTR paths! The Mei of these paths is a sweet and nice woman! The player really has to push NTR or playing the hardcore NTR mode to get a Mei you describe. That is ok, everyone has his/her own tastes, but you cannot generalise the behaviour of the characters (not only Mei) on the hard NTR paths. The Mei on romance and sharing paths is a different person., as are the others.
I find it really good that we have these different ways Mei (and to a certain extend the MC) can develop. The what ifs, no one is static and WDR shows the impact of the various influences we have in our lives. They do make a difference.
We can get all from sweetheart romance couple to swingers to corrupted cheaters (the MC can also look for other women/relationships in future versions) and anything inbetween. There is even e.g. a corrupted, but loyal loving Mei in the cards depending on our choices.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes