Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !

Having red the public changelog incl. the new 0.41 one, I am looking forward to playing them, even if the new, second Christmas event will be most likely in the new year!:):cry: I am curious how the storylines develop further. We have two special gifts, one for all paths, another (going by how it is written) for some specific paths. There is a new trait which can be gained and Kati makes another apparance, which could become very "interesting".:giggle:
Look forward to see how Mei working in the VIP area, bunny costume and all, develops on the full romance paths, since by definition they are the ones with some steamy scenes, but the least "wild stuff" happening.
And I am esp. curious for the fun sharing/swinging paths, since we have currently three major paths there (not counting the subpaths and the bad sharing ones). One with MC, Mei and Jamal something of being a "throuple", one with MC and Jamal being bros and Jamal/Mei being Friends with benefits and one where Jamal is only an occasional fuckbuddy.
As you know I am no fan of the bad sharing/hard NTR, but it will still be interesting seeing these paths. Some of the renders there could also fit (with other dialog obviously) nicely in the romance and fun sharing/swinging paths.

Hopefully someone can give us fans here a few more details, so we can discuss it a bit.
Bye!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
its more than 2 months
Well, I too hope for a Christmas gift by 3Diddly or a patron (where I live it is second xmas day, so still a holiday:)), but at least 0.40 should hit here this week with the normal update to 0.42 for the patrons.
By the way, 3Diddly made a nice public christmas render with our wife and Kati on it, might be part of the next update, but nice nevertheless.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes