CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Look MEi should kiss at least at the beginning the ground where MC walks given the risk he took for her, it's Mei with that sweet face, I find her a real manipulative slut, she knows that MC has feelings for her, so she plays with him to to have the favor, but as he has now obtained his yes, he goes his own way, because lo and behold, we find ourselves a usual idiot MC, who gets married for the green card, and is also treated like shit, you so you find all this right, I risk prison, three years of marriage, so I can't commit myself to anyone, in these cases the law if you leave after 2 years and 11 months takes away the green card, and that's what you get, thanks, MC she cooks, for Mc she gives him up on Christmas and Valentine's Day, but if she needs to be accompanied for work it's ok, if she has to go out to fuck at Jamail, the one that would never exist for her again, this too is a classic. hahahahaha
It's kind of difficult to read what you wrote, but okay, you made your point. I think.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Any idea on how to the hedonistic trait for Mei with Katie as the influencer.
That is easy to do. It does not matter if let your wife stay at the Club or tell her to come home during the christmas event, both is ok. Later when you are in the bedroom and have sex, you should have a physique of 13+ (and it majorly helps if your love score is 6+, but this is optional here) and when Mei is deepthroating you, you have to choose the "Hold it in" action. And bingo, afterwards the "Hedonist" trait is activated.

Reactions: heisenberg21

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
That is easy to do. It does not matter if let your wife stay at the Club or tell her to come home during the christmas event, both is ok. Later when you are in the bedroom and have sex, you should have a physique of 13+ (and it majorly helps if your love score is 6+, but this is optional here) and when Mei is deepthroating you, you have to choose the "Hold it in" action. And bingo, afterwards the "Hedonist" trait is activated.
Do you know how to get the hybristophilia trait as well?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Do you know how to get the hybristophilia trait as well?
Unlike "Hedonist", which you mainly get on the romance and sharing routes, you get the "Hybristophilia" trait practically only on the hard NTR paths. So I am not as saddle steady on those as I am on the romance/sharing ones, but as far as I remember, you need an antagonistic Jamal during the Bunny girl photo shot at the Club but you need to stay at the club, so hold back. When you are in the VIP area and Mei dances for you two, stay deferent and Jamal needs to stay antagonistic. Then Mei should get this trait.
Hope this helps you, I am not sure on the exact way, but it is done in this vein. I got that trait during a speedrun through the hard NTR paths. Since I prefer the romance and sharing paths, I only do hard NTR paths for completition.

Reactions: mintdang5566

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
One thing that confuses me to this day is why sharing path and ntr path love deductions are done the same way.

While you could argue that spending too much time with the 'antagonist' even with permission could form attachments and therefore it's reasonable to hurt the primary relationship, the fact that there's no difference in the calculation between paths suggests more of just an oversight.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
One thing that confuses me to this day is why sharing path and ntr path love deductions are done the same way.

While you could argue that spending too much time with the 'antagonist' even with permission could form attachments and therefore it's reasonable to hurt the primary relationship, the fact that there's no difference in the calculation between paths suggests more of just an oversight.
If I remember right, and it's been a long time since I've ran through the NTR paths, outside of hardcore mode the love deductions are actually a consequences for using the spy options. Unless I'm misremembering not choosing spy and the love stat stays where it's at. The spy function can be used strategically for the sharing paths if it'll unlock a perk you want or something but otherwise it's there more to trigger the hard NTR paths.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

If I remember right, and it's been a long time since I've ran through the NTR paths, outside of hardcore mode the love deductions are actually a consequences for using the spy options. Unless I'm misremembering not choosing spy and the love stat stays where it's at. The spy function can be used strategically for the sharing paths if it'll unlock a perk you want or something but otherwise it's there more to trigger the hard NTR paths.
Ninjaed again by Mommysbuttslut!:) Yes, "snoop" can be us strategically, as there are some spy events which do not reduce love points and you might take "one for the team" if you need specific rival scores or traits (e.g. Valentine´s day spying does not lower love and can be helpful on some sharing paths), but generally it is there to lead towards NTR paths.

And as I mentioned before several times in earlier posts and agreeing with Mommysbuttslut , not using the spy option when you could have, makes these events milder and better for you. E.g. during christmas event letting Mei stay, but no spying keeps your love score intact, does NOT give her the undesirable "Drug Haze" trait, but you get some triggers you need on some sharing and maybe even some romance paths. (Mei wearing the bunny suits can be also liked on the full romance paths)

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can someone help with getting the budding exhibitionist trait. For the wet t shirt contest.
To make it quicker, I make a selfquote:
"That is rather easy, depending what path you are on! For the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths it is easy to get, for most hard NTR stuff difficult to impossible.
You need(!) to win the jogging run during the weekend hike, have 7+ points in charisma/intelligence both and 6+ love points with your wife at that moment. During the stretching after the run you can convince her to some naughty fun. She will give you a blowjob in open public, which also unlocks her budding exhibitionism."

Reactions: heisenberg21

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I just can’t get the penultimate two pictures, can someone share the save for them and it’s probably along the drug line, what is this line?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I just can’t get the penultimate two pictures, can someone share the save for them and it’s probably along the drug line, what is this line?
Hi, I estimate you mean the last two pics in the NTR gallery since you mentioned drugs, correct? I just have the 0.38 version, so if you have the 0.40, this might vary. The last two pics in my gallry is a car event with the MC, Mei and Jamal. To get one, you and Jamal have to be good friends and Mei has to be either "friends with benefits" to Jamal or his girlfriend. The choices from there should be obvious.
For the other one, you and Jamal must be antagonists, but not too bad, since Mei still has some compassion for you.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Hi, I estimate you mean the last two pics in the NTR gallery since you mentioned drugs, correct? I just have the 0.38 version, so if you have the 0.40, this might vary. The last two pics in my gallry is a car event with the MC, Mei and Jamal. To get one, you and Jamal have to be good friends and Mei has to be either "friends with benefits" to Jamal or his girlfriend. The choices from there should be obvious.
For the other one, you and Jamal must be antagonists, but not too bad, since Mei still has some compassion for you.
I strongly apologize for my sloppiness, so I decided to post pictures from the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I strongly apologize for my sloppiness, so I decided to post pictures from the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, this clears it up quite a bit!:) Well, unfortunately all those events are more on the harder NTR side, so I am not the best for helping on these routes. But I can tell you that it should be easy to get the event on the second pic, middle bottom with playing the special hardcore mode on the Kati/Jamal side (watching during the birthday party) and the one on the first pic right top with Lee/Davis (it is a hacking event during the bar visit late in the path).
The event first pic, second row instead can be gotten with an antagonistic sharing/cucking path (here Mei is doing it to help you with Davis at the Halloween party). This should help you, but maybe a NTR lover among the fans can tell you more. I play WDR for the romance and fun sharing/swinging paths, so the NTR paths I speed through.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes