HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
seem to get exceptions in the first scene after the last update (the club where she decides to get a bit risky after you stay to make sure she's safe) -

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1091, in script call
    pause
  File "game/wifey.rpy", line 25597, in script
    w arouse "Ahh...ahhh...."
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1091, in script call
    pause
  File "game/wifey.rpy", line 25597, in script
    w arouse "Ahh...ahhh...."
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 481, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 674, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1498, in visit
    self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1509, in update
    raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1600, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "[my pc's path]\WDR-0.40-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1595, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited 0.40
Wed Dec 27 00:30:34 2023

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3208176
How do I get that scene?
Hi! Kati friendship points should be no problem at this time as long as she is your wife´s good friend/influencer. For the "budding exhibitionist, for a faster reply a selfquote: "
That is rather easy, depending what path you are on! For the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths it is easy to get, for most hard NTR stuff difficult to impossible.
You need(!) to win the jogging run during the weekend hike, have 7+ points in charisma/intelligence both and 6+ love points (more is always better here for all stats) with your wife at that moment. During the stretching after the run you can convince her to some naughty fun. She will give you a blowjob in open public, which also unlocks her budding exhibitionism."

How to obtain the "High Libido" trait?
Hi! During the "Truth or Dare" Game at your wife´s birthday the second time you are asked if you do a truth or dare, you must choose "Truth". Then you are asked by Lisa how often you and Mei have sex. And the answer (which is automatically given) is practically daily. When the next round of the game begins, the "high libido" of Mei gets "activated".

Nothing exciting, she was a whore and remains a submissive whore, MC a useless protagonist
On hardcore NTR you might be right (I play this path only on speedrun just for completeness), but you are wrong on the romance and fun sharing, e.g. "Stag/Vixen", paths which are quite wholesome and it is rather clear MC and Me love each other.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How to get friends with benefits perk? Also how to get 5 affection points before the first scene with jamal?
Hi! There are two points in the game currently, if you play romance and fun sharing paths, where you can gain FwB. For hardcore NTR I do not know exactly, I speedrun through these paths only, but for romance and happy sharing it is like this:
If you play a voyeur-heavy sharing path, then you can gain FwB by snooping the Valentine´s day date of Mei and Jamal. You need 6+ love points and 4 Jamal points at that time, which you gain only by strategic spy use, meaning not(!) snooping the events all the time, only specific ones. (example: Halloween dance snooped, Jamal massaging Mei sprained ankle snooped, Christmas event NOT snooped, no matter if you tell Mei to come home or stay there, lounge snooped after christmas, here you gain a rival point even if Mei leaves early on)
If you have these stat points at the end of the VD date when Mei and Jamal kiss, you do not loose love points, but Mei gains a Jamal point (to 5 in this case) and the "friends with benefits".
If you are playing romance with a real rival for affection or sharing paths without the "snoop" ability (or with snoop but did not gain this trait earlier at Valentine´s day), then you can gain FwB with Jamal during the beach holiday. You need 6+ love points (higher is better), at least 2 Jamal points and you and Jamal need to be bros/on good terms.
There will come a scene where Brianne asks how you and Mei met and how Jamal fits in, then you choose "saying positive things about Jamal", which leads to a choice with three options. If you take the middle one (it is even spelled out there;)) you gain the friends with benefit trait.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
This happened the last time I played too, and it only occurred during sex scenes, every time there was Mina dialogue (the name I gave the wife) I'd get this error, it used to not happen, so I just figured maybe it was a one off thing and didn't care much.

Since it happened again though, I'd like to know how I can fix this, since it seems to be a persistent issue for me now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This happened the last time I played too, and it only occurred during sex scenes, every time there was Mina dialogue (the name I gave the wife) I'd get this error, it used to not happen, so I just figured maybe it was a one off thing and didn't care much.

Since it happened again though, I'd like to know how I can fix this, since it seems to be a persistent issue for me now.

I once had a similar problem during the scene with Jamal and Mei in the car, which stopped after I played it once and started anew. But if it persists, have you tried starting a new game, making the same choices again and speedrunning to were you were? This should help.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I once had a similar problem during the scene with Jamal and Mei in the car, which stopped after I played it once and started anew. But if it persists, have you tried starting a new game, making the same choices again and speedrunning to were you were? This should help.
Yeah I'll just try starting over, might as well.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Who know how to get this two? And what in there?
Those two scenes are among the hard NTR paths, one is with the MC in attendance and Mei still having some feelings for the MC, the other is a snoop scene. As mentioned before, I play the hard NTR paths on fast run for completeness only, so unfortunately I cannot tell you much how to get these scenes. But the first one should be gotten with an antagonistic Jamal, but Mei still having good love points with the MC. Hope this can help you.

Reactions: NiteVelan

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How do you get the Hybristophilia trait?
This trait is only unlocked, as far as I know, on hard NTR paths and very difficult to impossible on romance and happy sharing paths. So I am not the best to explain it, we have hard NTR players here which should know it better than I do.
I unlocked it once during a NTR cucking quickrun.
It went about like this: At the photoshot in the club you need both high love and Jamal points with Jamal being antagonistic. Quarrel, but hold back,you must still stay at the club. Mei will do some stuff in the VIP lounge with Jamal to help you, but also to a big part for herself. They talk about about gansters and then this trait unlocked. I am not really sure which choice combination brings this about, but I got it once in this vein. As said, I play hard NTR only for completeness on speedrun.

NiteVelan

Aug 2, 2020
Those two scenes are among the hard NTR paths, one is with the MC in attendance and Mei still having some feelings for the MC, the other is a snoop scene. As mentioned before, I play the hard NTR paths on fast run for completeness only, so unfortunately I cannot tell you much how to get these scenes. But the first one should be gotten with an antagonistic Jamal, but Mei still having good love points with the MC. Hope this can help you.
Thx, but cant get them. Both on Jamal path?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thx, but cant get them. Both on Jamal path?
Yes, both are on the Kati/Jamal paths. One is the hard NTR scene (maybe try out the special hardcore NTR mode but remember that you will loose in the end no matter what with this mode) where Mei and the MC are in the VIP room with Jamal and Rashon. The other is the snoop variant for which you should definitely use hardcore mode, it should open up thise scene without fail.

Reactions: NiteVelan

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I really hope the Snowbunny Initiate trait is only to make her more attracted to and more open to being with masculine black men, and not that it'll lock the player into sharing her only with masculine black men.

I guess if that does end up being the case, I'll just go back and make sure not to unlock the trait.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes