Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !

Here is new feedback for the 0.40 version, this night was too late where I live to play it right then, was on the way to bed.:)
First off as I wrote in earlier feedback, the grafics of the main characters are getting better and Mei is looking great in both the Bunny suit and the new Hostess bikini/lingerie/suit. Unfortunately I have to wait until I can play the new christmas event, but going by the public xmas render, Kati and Mei will look great there too. The renders are on a good way on both main branches.

Now to the romance paths. A very wholesome romance both on the routes with no serious rival and with a serious rival for affection. A big thumbs up because this update we again saw that stats and traits have real impact. When Rashon "crashed" the naughty fun of our couple in the Vip lounge, even on the non-rival romance path Mei told you to keep on going if she has the exhibitonist trait. She is getting off that someone watches you two "banging". good move including this naughty fun here.
While also fitting, I was a bit surprised that on the romance paths with Mei having the exhibitionist trait we do not get Rashon watching/coaching, then leaving and we go to the scene with our couple alone. I speculated that a Mei with "show off" trait would have few problems with him or Jamal coaching/watching her dance as long as it keeps to watching on the romance paths.
I look forwatd to see how the romance paths develop further, esp. with Mei´s exhibitionist variant now dancing more often at the club. While it will stay wholesome, we (speculation) will get some naughty show off and e.g. Kati or Lisa fun, if the needed traits are gained. Also great that in 0.42, going by the changelog, we can open up max love point level. For all paths except hardcore mode, I presume?
By the way, could it be that the attacker mentioned in the log is the guy Mei served Whisky earlier in this update?

The sharing paths are great especially with how variable they are. We can play a couple deeply in love and in command of what they do on the sharing/swinging paths, we can have voyeuristic heavy sharing, a "throuple" or going the other way towards darker cuckolding and full NTR.
When it comes to fun sharing with our couple deeply in love, since 0.34 there are 3 main options with variants. A threesome/throuple of the MC, Mei and Jamal, Jamal being a good friend with benefits and Jamal being "just" an occasional fuckbuddy. I prefer the FwB and occasional fuckbuddy paths, since the threesome is also good, but it could have repercussions in the future. There are clear differences in tone and text between these main paths, but it is also clear that our couple loves each other, has fun and decides together how far they go. We can choose if, when and with whom Mei does something, Mei and the MC are in the driver´s seat. Also positive is that the new trait this update, "Snowbunny Initiate" has it´s impact and will in future updates too, but you and Mei still decide the general direction! (Unless you go for the full cuckold and NTR paths)
In special a Mei with exhibitionist and high libido traits is becoming more open to sharing, lapdancing and doing other sexual things. See the possible fling with Rashon and MC. Speculation: In future updates our couple might decide that Mei will "do more" than just dance during her shifts as hostess of the Club area. Namely Stripping and being "available" for the stints in the Vip room. In a more private setting, our couple might go for group sex and stuff.

Also could it be that going by the talk about condoms, birth control and coming inside Mei, there will be paths with an oops in the heat of action beside planned pregnancies? We already know that pregnancy content will come, but it was mainly deliberate pregnancies. Hopefully close in execution to my (I posted you some when there was your poll) and your ideas for the game. Like our couple having several kids together on the romance paths, also on the fun sharing paths, but with the option to decide they go onto the wild side with e.g. their kids all having different fathers (MC, Jamal, Rashon,Vip guest) or the MC only siring the first two or so.
On the full NTR paths it would be unlike the romance and fun sharing/swinging paths, where how you play the routes decides who the father(s) are.

Generally I really like that the happy sharing/swinging paths are with a couple really in love, "playing" and deciding together, in command of their fate and the upbeat, nice tone (difficulties like e.g. the current gang war with Mei helping put the MC under protection notwithstanding and I know in the 0.42 update the MC can raise his own flag by fighting off an attacker) of these paths. Sharing done well and right in my book, we have far too few of those game paths here on F95! (y)
Also great that you and DD work on the sharing path dialogs and finetune them, so far they became more fitting both on the happy sharing and hard NTR paths.

Now for the full and hard NTR paths: As I wrote multiple times before, these type of routes will never become a favourite, not my taste, but I understand that many of your fans like/love them. Different tastes at work.:) While there is a path where the MC is cucked heavily, but Mei still cares for him, the others can take and hint toward really dark turns. not to speak of the hardcore special mode!
So I have few things to say about these paths other than they are trending towards darker endgames in a fitting way, but I can repeat one observation I made. Several renders from the full NTR paths with changed dialogs could also fit in good looking in some sharing, maybe even in a romance with serious rival paths.

Bugs: in 0.40 there is still the bug at the first christmas event with the jumped over dialog, but I think going by the new changelog that it is reworked and back again in new form in 0.42.
Less a bug since I am sure it is intended just like that for the hard NTR paths, but not fitting on the fun sharing paths is that when you choose Mei becomes also Jamal´s girlfriend in the sexual preferences tab of Mei and you the internal cumshot vanishes, despite later on you have several times intercourse with your wife to completition and she is also wanting and urging you to shoot off inside her. With both you and Mei in love the internal cumshot should clearly stay if your love score is 7 or more.

Another dialog bug, if not a big one, in my opinion is during the Rashon Vip room event. There is a sentence were the MC is "stunned" by what is happening. This is obviously text from a cuckold or full NTR path, where it makes much sense. It sounds a bit strange on e.g. "Stag/Vixen" or further happy sharing paths, because there you and Mei decided to have naughty fun with Rashon, so you could hardly be stunned that it is happening what you decided to do! But I see too that it could become a coding nightmare to exchange just one word "stunned" with "excited" in one non-repeated sentence depending on the stats, traits and choices before.
So I just wanted to mention it, but do not think it will be changed.

Bye until another post!:)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !

Here is new feedback for the 0.40 version, this night was too late where I live to play it right then, was on the way to bed.:)
First off as I wrote in earlier feedback, the grafics of the main characters are getting better and Mei is looking great in both the Bunny suit and the new Hostess bikini/lingerie/suit. Unfortunately I have to wait until I can play the new christmas event, but going by the public xmas render, Kati and Mei will look great there too. The renders are on a good way on both main branches.

Now to the romance paths. A very wholesome romance both on the routes with no serious rival and with a serious rival for affection. A big thumbs up because this update we again saw that stats and traits have real impact. When Rashon "crashed" the naughty fun of our couple in the Vip lounge, even on the non-rival romance path Mei told you to keep on going if she has the exhibitonist trait. She is getting off that someone watches you two "banging". good move including this naughty fun here.
While also fitting, I was a bit surprised that on the romance paths with Mei having the exhibitionist trait we do not get Rashon watching/coaching, then leaving and we go to the scene with our couple alone. I speculated that a Mei with "show off" trait would have few problems with him or Jamal coaching/watching her dance as long as it keeps to watching on the romance paths.
I look forwatd to see how the romance paths develop further, esp. with Mei´s exhibitionist variant now dancing more often at the club. While it will stay wholesome, we (speculation) will get some naughty show off and e.g. Kati or Lisa fun, if the needed traits are gained. Also great that in 0.42, going by the changelog, we can open up max love point level. For all paths except hardcore mode, I presume?
By the way, could it be that the attacker mentioned in the log is the guy Mei served Whisky earlier in this update?

The sharing paths are great especially with how variable they are. We can play a couple deeply in love and in command of what they do on the sharing/swinging paths, we can have voyeuristic heavy sharing, a "throuple" or going the other way towards darker cuckolding and full NTR.
When it comes to fun sharing with our couple deeply in love, since 0.34 there are 3 main options with variants. A threesome/throuple of the MC, Mei and Jamal, Jamal being a good friend with benefits and Jamal being "just" an occasional fuckbuddy. I prefer the FwB and occasional fuckbuddy paths, since the threesome is also good, but it could have repercussions in the future. There are clear differences in tone and text between these main paths, but it is also clear that our couple loves each other, has fun and decides together how far they go. We can choose if, when and with whom Mei does something, Mei and the MC are in the driver´s seat. Also positive is that the new trait this update, "Snowbunny Initiate" has it´s impact and will in future updates too, but you and Mei still decide the general direction! (Unless you go for the full cuckold and NTR paths)
In special a Mei with exhibitionist and high libido traits is becoming more open to sharing, lapdancing and doing other sexual things. See the possible fling with Rashon and MC. Speculation: In future updates our couple might decide that Mei will "do more" than just dance during her shifts as hostess of the Club area. Namely Stripping and being "available" for the stints in the Vip room. In a more private setting, our couple might go for group sex and stuff.

Also could it be that going by the talk about condoms, birth control and coming inside Mei, there will be paths with an oops in the heat of action beside planned pregnancies? We already know that pregnancy content will come, but it was mainly deliberate pregnancies. Hopefully close in execution to my (I posted you some when there was your poll) and your ideas for the game. Like our couple having several kids together on the romance paths, also on the fun sharing paths, but with the option to decide they go onto the wild side with e.g. their kids all having different fathers (MC, Jamal, Rashon,Vip guest) or the MC only siring the first two or so.
On the full NTR paths it would be unlike the romance and fun sharing/swinging paths, where how you play the routes decides who the father(s) are.

Generally I really like that the happy sharing/swinging paths are with a couple really in love, "playing" and deciding together, in command of their fate and the upbeat, nice tone (difficulties like e.g. the current gang war with Mei helping put the MC under protection notwithstanding and I know in the 0.42 update the MC can raise his own flag by fighting off an attacker) of these paths. Sharing done well and right in my book, we have far too few of those game paths here on F95! (y)
Also great that you and DD work on the sharing path dialogs and finetune them, so far they became more fitting both on the happy sharing and hard NTR paths.

Now for the full and hard NTR paths: As I wrote multiple times before, these type of routes will never become a favourite, not my taste, but I understand that many of your fans like/love them. Different tastes at work.:) While there is a path where the MC is cucked heavily, but Mei still cares for him, the others can take and hint toward really dark turns. not to speak of the hardcore special mode!
So I have few things to say about these paths other than they are trending towards darker endgames in a fitting way, but I can repeat one observation I made. Several renders from the full NTR paths with changed dialogs could also fit in good looking in some sharing, maybe even in a romance with serious rival paths.

Bugs: in 0.40 there is still the bug at the first christmas event with the jumped over dialog, but I think going by the new changelog that it is reworked and back again in new form in 0.42.
Less a bug since I am sure it is intended just like that for the hard NTR paths, but not fitting on the fun sharing paths is that when you choose Mei becomes also Jamal´s girlfriend in the sexual preferences tab of Mei and you the internal cumshot vanishes, despite later on you have several times intercourse with your wife to completition and she is also wanting and urging you to shoot off inside her. With both you and Mei in love the internal cumshot should clearly stay if your love score is 7 or more.

Another dialog bug, if not a big one, in my opinion is during the Rashon Vip room event. There is a sentence were the MC is "stunned" by what is happening. This is obviously text from a cuckold or full NTR path, where it makes much sense. It sounds a bit strange on e.g. "Stag/Vixen" or further happy sharing paths, because there you and Mei decided to have naughty fun with Rashon, so you could hardly be stunned that it is happening what you decided to do! But I see too that it could become a coding nightmare to exchange just one word "stunned" with "excited" in one non-repeated sentence depending on the stats, traits and choices before.
So I just wanted to mention it, but do not think it will be changed.

Bye until another post!:)
1000000958.jpg

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If I want hard-core ntr should I enable sharing? I'm thinking no but, I'd like to be sure before I get stuck in. Thanks.
Hi! I think in your case going by your post, you should enable the special hardcore mode at gamestart. It is specially made for the NTR lovers, everything leads towards NTR in this mode, one cannot win in this mode unless you are a NTR lover.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Hi! I think in your case going by your post, you should enable the special hardcore mode at gamestart. It is specially made for the NTR lovers, everything leads towards NTR in this mode, one cannot win in this mode unless you are a NTR lover.
Of course I enabled ntr. It's the sharing that has me a bit confused. I'll just play it. But, thank you for responding.

Reactions: Turret

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
are you kidding me, he disabled save editor from working in this update....
anyone know how to fix this?
1703728381426.png
saying yes doesn't work even though it should.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Of course I enabled ntr. It's the sharing that has me a bit confused. I'll just play it. But, thank you for responding.
You specifically should NOT enable sharing, as that prevents hardcore mode (or used to work that way). For your style you want ntr on, sharing off, hardcore mode on.
I agree with Pr0GamerJohnny on this. This way, at least until 0.38, you get the special hardcore mode, which is what you want here.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how to get before and after achievement?
Comparably easy, if you have the "snoop" skill. You have to use "snoop" on Mei´s workout sessions with Jamal and then this achievement is gained. It is easiest to get with a voyeur-heavy or cuckold run, since using snoop often or even possessing it makes some romance and happy sharing/swinging playthroughs very difficult to impossible.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
gallery mod plz
Hi! While there is a universal Renpy gallery unlocker around, it can be found by searching the forum, it is less than optimal. Renpy has an intrinsic problem with replays/galleries. You can only see one or two variants of an event, practically the "baseline" event. Specific routes cannot be accessed in this way.
If you want to see your own routes with your specific choices done, you need to save during playing the game. There is a reason we can now name the saves, so we can build our "own replay" library with the saves.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
While most of us WDR fans here on F95 cannot vote on your polls, I hope you might include our votes at least in spirit!:)
My vote for the renewed "favourite routes" poll should be no surprise for you, since I mentioned my preferences several times before.
- Sharing with our couple in love and them testing out sharing/swinging both cautious and our duo going wild
- Romance route both without and with a serious rival for affection

I am curious how this second route poll will look like at the end. While I am rather;) sure hard NTR will win again (going by your longtime fanbase it would be a surprise hard NTR not doing well), it is interesting how well the romance and sharing routes will do now compared to about a year ago.

Bye

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how do I get this trait ?

View attachment 3213646
Hi! Rather easy if you are on romance or sharing routes.
During the "Truth or Dare" Game at your wife´s birthday party the second time you are asked if you do a truth or dare, you must choose "Truth". Then you are asked by Lisa how often you and Mei have sex. And the answer (which is automatically given) is near daily. When the next round of the game begins, the "high libido" of Mei gets "activated".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how to get "Poor Sexual Performance" for Mei to be Jamal's GF?
Hi! I only speedrun the hard NTR routes, so I do not know many knacks for these like I do for the romance and sharing paths. But I would recommend you to play the special hardcore mode which can be enabled at gamer start. (mtr on, sharing off, hardcore mode on)
Since you seem to play the hard NTR paths, you might not know that there is also the option for Mei becoming Jamal´s GF on the sharing and even the romance with serious rival routes. But in that case it is NOT due to bad sex performance (unless you force cuckolding, which is not the aim of these paths normally) by the MC, you and Jamal need to be on good terms and you and Mei need to be a happy couple (6+ love points). They become a threesome there.

While you can push this towards hard NTR with specific choices, there are options for this, on the romance with serious rival and at least the fun sharing paths this is NOT what these paths are made for. They are made to win over your rival in the end (romance with serious rival for attention) and a happy couple living wild for a time (fun sharing routes).

redverd

Mar 24, 2018
Hi! I only speedrun the hard NTR routes, so I do not know many knacks for these like I do for the romance and sharing paths. But I would recommend you to play the special hardcore mode which can be enabled at gamer start. (mtr on, sharing off, hardcore mode on)
Since you seem to play the hard NTR paths, you might not know that there is also the option for Mei becoming Jamal´s GF on the sharing and even the romance with serious rival routes. But in that case it is NOT due to bad sex performance (unless you force cuckolding, which is not the aim of these paths normally) by the MC, you and Jamal need to be on good terms and you and Mei need to be a happy couple (6+ love points). They become a threesome there.

While you can push this towards hard NTR with specific choices, there are options for this, on the romance with serious rival and at least the fun sharing paths this is NOT what these paths are made for. They are made to win over your rival in the end (romance with serious rival for attention) and a happy couple living wild for a time (fun sharing routes).
I am on hardcore, the options that are locked out to me is being Jamal's gf and the one that is available is being Jamal's friend with benefits.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes