akirak1

Jun 18, 2021
That is odd! Did you gain at least the first pic from spying Mei´s workout sessions? (Accessible from her stats page)? I got "Before after" Achivement directly after I gained the first workout picture (Mei in black/pink top and grey pants). The next workout session you actually do not need to snoop, it should have fired earlier.
yeah, ive done it a few times, achievement just doesn't seem to pop for some reason

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yeah, ive done it a few times, achievement just doesn't seem to pop for some reason
Sorry that I could not help more, but normally the achievement should activate after the first snoop of Mei´s workouts. It did so for me. One question, because that might -might being the operative word- be the reason it did not fire for you: Did you snoop the workout before or after you talked with Mei about her training with Jamal? In some versions it was possible to snoop the first workout before you spoke with Mei about it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

This may respond to some of your questions and comments.
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !
This new "Traitpicking" scene sounds really nice and helpful. Will it also be possible to not rake one for Achievement and7or Roleplaying reasons? I find it great for storyline reasons that on specific routes some traits are either easy, very difficult or impossible to get. Each storyline develops differently, sometimes with subpaths and there are sound reasons why some traits are unreachable on path A, but accessible on path B.
Still it is also great that with this new trait scene we can tailor the story to our liking even more, by getting traits we would not or only get unlogically (mentioned one such instance a couple posts ago) otherwise! Will test it out in probably late February. I have some saved playthroughs were an additional or earlier trait could be interesting.

Bye

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

As an addendum to my post above, for how it is nice to have this new scene, but also how from a roleplaying view it can be good that some traits are either easy or difficult/impossible to get on the various main routes.

For example, I have saves for really wholesome romance and sharing (our couple in love, but having special "fun" too) runs with near max love points, low to medium Jamal points, high Kati points and the traits Hedonist, aroused Exhibitionist, High Libido, Sapphic Desires and (optional depending on routes) Snowbunny Initiate.
This is with the currently available traits quite the sweetspot for nice, wholesome romance and sharing, no matter if Jamal is FwB or even boyfriend here, how our couple develops and what they experience. From a story point of view it makes really sense that the 2 Exhibitionist traits come from our couple in love experimenting what they like in bed, so it is much harder to gain these traits with hard NTR paths, since it is unlikely such experimentation happens if our couple is just together on paper.
Likewise it clear why traits like Hybristophilia are unlikely to be gotten on full romance or sharing where our MC and Jamal are buddies, there would be few possibilities to gain such knowledge and preference even with working at Jamal´s Club.

But being able to choose a trait early might come in handy in the future with further interesting traits possible to being gained, but even now it gives options you did not have before. e.g. taking High Libido early enables you to take other choices at the Truth or Dare game, for a slightly different story of our couple. Or there are (future) traits where it is nice to have them early.

How different the trait combinations can be, just an example from one of the few hard NTR saves I keep for completeness speed runs: There You do not find e.g. any Exhibitionist traits, but traits of rather dubious usefullness feature heavily like Drug haze or Hybristophilia. From the story told this makes quite sense so.

Especially with more traits coming in in future updates, this new "traitpicker" scene will be quite helpful! nice idea and work!
Looking forward to play it, but currently I´ll be happy to play the new christmas events once the current version becomes available for us plebeian fans.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Some important changes.
On one hand it is great you that got WDR on Steam, but I cannot buy it due to frakking "adult" geoblock! I opened the link and got Steam´s "Opps" page. Those idiots sold me the "Hitman" series, knowing I am old enough, but they block me from buying WDR, "because sexy pixels are bad"!
Is there a way I can buy it on Steam despite the block? Is there a link I can get into my favourites of Steam, if you can favourite it, normally you can also buy it?

Last edited:
Reactions: mindexcursion

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
On one hand it is great you that got WDR on Steam, but I cannot buy it due to frakking "adult" geoblock! I opened the link and got Steam´s "Opps" page. Those idiots sold me the "Hitman" series, knowing I am old enough, but they block me from buying WDR, "because sexy pixels are bad"!
Is there a way I can buy it on Steam despite the block? Is there a link I can get into my favourites of Steam, if you can favourite it, normally you can also buy it?
Yeah, that sucks. I think if you're Germany, some parts of the game is deemed illegal by Steam...
Quick google search: .

Last edited:

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
In germany, all films, tv shows, games and all other media have to be checked because of the law for the protection of minors. 3Diddlyf95zone will certainly not have submitted his game for this check, which is why steam has no choice than to block it for germany. otherwise steam would be guilty under german law and could be sued.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, that sucks. I think if you're Germany, some parts of the game is deemed illegal by Steam...
Quick google search: .
The thing is, erotic games without extremes like snuff and other sick sh... (and WDR has no extreme stuff in it) are completely legal in Germany, but Steam goes the easy way for age verification and simply blocked all adult content for Germany and several other nations instead of implementing an ok age verification. As mentioned above 18+ games like Hitman are still buyable in Germany and elsewhere, but since "sex is bad" and Steam cannot be "annoyed" with a halfway decent age verification, they simply blocked it.
There is now a special age verification thing for Germany and several other narions with Steam and if you could look into it, I and several other fans of your game would be very grateful! If a 18+ game is not "just sex" you can get it open for Germany and other blocked lands.

In germany, all films, tv shows, games and all other media have to be checked because of the law for the protection of minors. 3Diddlyf95zone will certainly not have submitted his game for this check, which is why steam has no choice than to block it for germany. otherwise steam would be guilty under german law and could be sued.
Pardon me, but the FSK rating has next to nothing to do with this block. Wargames and other 18+ stuff are still buyable from Steam and the FSK has no problems with it or erotic games in general. The thing boils down to that Steam went the easy way, nothing else.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
The thing is, erotic games without extremes like snuff and other sick sh... (and WDR has no extreme stuff in it) are completely legal in Germany, but Steam goes the easy way for age verification and simply blocked all adult content for Germany and several other nations instead of implementing an ok age verification. As mentioned above 18+ games like Hitman are still buyable in Germany and elsewhere, but since "sex is bad" and Steam cannot be "annoyed" with a halfway decent age verification, they simply blocked it.
There is now a special age verification thing for Germany and several other narions with Steam and if you could look into it, I and several other fans of your game would be very grateful! If a 18+ game is not "just sex" you can get it open for Germany and other blocked lands.

Pardon me, but the FSK rating has next to nothing to do with this block. Wargames and other 18+ stuff are still buyable from Steam and the FSK has no problems with it or erotic games in general. The thing boils down to that Steam went the easy way, nothing else.
I answered a survey by steam, and the only thing I put in it is sexual content and minor violence without gore. They automatically blocked Germany unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I answered a survey by steam, and the only thing I put in it is sexual content and minor violence without gore. They automatically blocked Germany unfortunately.
As I thought! Like I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a specific verification process for Germany and other blocked nations on Steam now. I would be very glad If you could look into it, for instance "House party" or "AI Shoju"(also here on F95) are buyable on German Steam, so they must have passed this verification.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Beside our discussion here in the thread, I congratulate you for getting WDR on Steam, this will definitely push you games forward! As for the age stuff, I am simply annoyed as hell that someone who has several decades of existence on his clock, is blocked from buying/accessing computer games like a 10 year old kid.

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
The FSK is responsible for films and TV. The USK is responsible for games and other media.

The Entertainment Software Self-Regulation Body (USK) is the competent authority in Germany when it comes to the age rating of video games and video game trailers.

Since 2003, there has been a legally binding age label and age rating for computer games, similar to that already in place for films. According to § 12 and § 14 of the German Youth Protection Act (JuSchG), every computer and console game available to children and young people in the public domain on a data carrier must be labeled with an age rating.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
As I thought! Like I mentioned in an earlier post, there is a specific verification process for Germany and other blocked nations on Steam now. I would be very glad If you could look into it, for instance "House party" or "AI Shoju"(also here on F95) are buyable on German Steam, so they must have passed this verification.
It might also be the use of drugs in the game... I added that too.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It might also be the use of drugs in the game... I added that too.
Nothing like sex, drugs and rock´n roll!;):) But the problem with adult games on Steam is not just the age rating, Steam got cold feet with what is visible on the shopsites. Nothing overtly sexual in the example pics and vids goes a long way here. As I said, your game would have few problems getting German FSK/USK rating 18 or even 16, there is nothing banned in it at all.
The thing here is Steam´s fucked up verification and going the easy way which is the problem.

The FSK is responsible for films and TV. The USK is responsible for games and other media.

The Entertainment Software Self-Regulation Body (USK) is the competent authority in Germany when it comes to the age rating of video games and video game trailers.

Since 2003, there has been a legally binding age label and age rating for computer games, similar to that already in place for films. According to § 12 and § 14 of the German Youth Protection Act (JuSchG), every computer and console game available to children and young people in the public domain on a data carrier must be labeled with an age rating.
The JuSchG is known to me and I used the FSK rating since it is the better known. Once again, that computer games must have an age rating is an old hat and has nothing to do with the real problem here. Steam sells many 18+ games on it´s German page to this day, only adult games are blocked en gros because "sex is bad" and there are enough and more stupid fucks who clamour and sue about sex games than brutal war games, go figure.
For the German officials WDR would be nothing difficult, getting 18 or maybe even 16 age rating (the characters are clearly adult and there are lots of films with some sex in it with age rating 16 or sometimes lower) and that would be it, Free to sell! But Steam with it´s lacking verification system fears backlash and so blocks all erotic stuff not going through their special verification, which seems to be a chore.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes