Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I missed this traits too , do you know how to have that
It is easiest to get on the NTR or hard cuckold paths, difficult to impossible on romance and happy sharing/swinging. I could gain it on a romance and ahappy sharing run with a clear "WTF" decision, taking it out of the path in a way, but it is possible if you can close your eyes to that.
One way to get the "Hybristophilia" trait, you need Jamal being antagonistic during the advertisment photo shot at the Club. But during your confrontation you also need to hold back enough so you can still stay and go into the new VIP area with them. Play out that part (including the VIP area portion) and during it Mei gains the trait.
As said above, this functions with a romance (with serious rival) and happy sharing/swingin run too, but storywise would be hardly
logical that Jamal is nice before and antagonistic once, then nice again. But if you want this trait for one of the nice paths, it is one option.
By the way, 3Diddly announced a new game feature in a coming update, early in the game you can choose one trait for Mei without having to play the part where it is gained. It is done so players can experiment more and finetune events better.

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Awesome game man! I have one small complaint though, I'm on the hardcore NTR route with Jamal and MC is still deep in the friendzone with Mei and has not so much as kissed her. At the Christmas party at the club, when Mei is about to do anal with Jamal the MC says, "What?! But you never let me do anal?" This is true but felt like a weird thing to say since my MC has not done anything at all with Mei. I'm sure it makes sense on the sharing/cheating route, but I am on the full Hardcore NTR route. Just wanted to bring your attention to it. Otherwise, awesome stuff! I can't wait for the next update!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Awesome game man! I have one small complaint though, I'm on the hardcore NTR route with Jamal and MC is still deep in the friendzone with Mei and has not so much as kissed her. At the Christmas party at the club, when Mei is about to do anal with Jamal the MC says, "What?! But you never let me do anal?" This is true but felt like a weird thing to say since my MC has not done anything at all with Mei. I'm sure it makes sense on the sharing/cheating route, but I am on the full Hardcore NTR route. Just wanted to bring your attention to it. Otherwise, awesome stuff! I can't wait for the next update!
On a related note, if you're on pure ntr playthrough yet using Julie's prompts to refuse liasons when able; when she turns down the pledge ceremony, it still jumps to the Davis-->Julie post ceremony sex.

-edit, there's actually a lot of stuff that comes across ass backwards when you try and mix and match "unintended" lines or flows. Stuff like having a 9-1 love:nemesis score and LI still insists on going on trip with jamal, feels out of place; or merely lack of scornful dialogue in appropriate cases like that; (it's certainly present for mc! lol)

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
On a related note, if you're on pure ntr playthrough yet using Julie's prompts to refuse liasons when able; when she turns down the pledge ceremony, it still jumps to the Davis-->Julie post ceremony sex.

-edit, there's actually a lot of stuff that comes across ass backwards when you try and mix and match "unintended" lines or flows. Stuff like having a 9-1 love:nemesis score and LI still insists on going on trip with jamal, feels out of place; or merely lack of scornful dialogue in appropriate cases like that; (it's certainly present for mc! lol)
Such mega strange stuff happens mainly on the hardcore NTR mode, because it forces NTR no matter what stats and traits you have. On the normal routes you might get hillarious dialog sometimes, but it is rather rare. There went a lot of work into most routes, since there are some subbranches which fire under very specific circumstances. For instance, there is a sharing subbranch for which you need equal, but high Love AND Jamal points, additionally it fires only with a friendly Jamal.
Generally the main routes can cope with some unusual choices quite well, but esp. the hardcore mode can produce some real headscratchers since it´s main rule is "force NTR".

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Here is some general feedback based on the new changelog. First, the bonus trait selection now in the game wil definitely be helpful for quite a number of players. While I had no problems so far to get the traits needed, the new selection will be good for me too, since it helps for testing out path variants.
Since around version 0.30 the Lee/Davis and Kati/Jamal routes develop differently in style and tone more and more, which going by the log, continues on in 0.43. As I mentioned in earlier feedback, a vibe of backroom deals, betrayal/cheating is feelable even on the romance with a serious rival and happy sharing/swinging paths on the Lee/Davis side! An example would be the recorded video during the pub scene before the Halloween party. If you play several paths this becomes quite clear.
You won´t find these omissions, lying, etc. vibe on the Kati/Jamal routes outside the NTR paths. There the danger is more physical, the crime story our couple becomes involuntary part of.

More these days
Bye

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Did I miss where 2 scenes were taken out? When you and Wifey go to Jamal's place, I had a save where she kissed him, you protested, and she asked if you were jealous. Then after Jamal gives her the Bahama's present, she sat on his lap and made out making you answer the door. Both of the kissing is now missing. :unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did I miss where 2 scenes were taken out? When you and Wifey go to Jamal's place, I had a save where she kissed him, you protested, and she asked if you were jealous. Then after Jamal gives her the Bahama's present, she sat on his lap and made out making you answer the door. Both of the kissing is now missing. :unsure:
While I play the NTR paths only on fast speed, not my thing at all, the kiss scenes should still be there. Maybe your save is too old. Unlike some other games in WDR you can use old saves without many problems, but you might miss out on content, because the old save does not call on some events or lacks stats/traits.
As far as I played WDR the number of kissing scenes both with the MC and the rivals/friends has gone up, not down!

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I had a save where she kissed him, you protested, and she asked if you were jealous.
Can't speak for the bahamas one but this one only plays if you're antagonistic with Jamal and he has more love points with wifey than the MC. It used to play out regardless of love points but it kinda broke the game's logic that she'd cheat on her husband when she prefers him

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can't speak for the bahamas one but this one only plays if you're antagonistic with Jamal and he has more love points with wifey than the MC. It used to play out regardless of love points but it kinda broke the game's logic that she'd cheat on her husband when she prefers him
Exactly, the only path where this NTR kissing happens in the current version without fail is the special hardcore mode, since it forced NTR no matter anything else.
If you are on a "normal" NTR path, you need fitting stats and traits for this kissing to fire. It is also possible to have some Jamal kissing scenes on positive sharing or romance with serious rival if you and Jamal are bros on good terms, but there the situation is quite different.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
It's still there, I changed the love points requirements. If Jamal has more influence than the player, and Wifey is open about the cheating, then the scene will happen.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Ah Ha! Thanks everyone. I was looking for a reason to start the game over and look for anything I may have missed. The change seems logical. (y)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
no mods and i already did a fresh restart of the game when they ask for in changelog
As said, very unusual. What Club is the bugged one? Jamal´s or the Pledged? I´ll fire up my WDR and look into it what it could be.
By the way, what are your stats and traits (+influencer) in the bugged run?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
As said, very unusual. What Club is the bugged one? Jamal´s or the Pledged? I´ll fire up my WDR and look into it what it could be.
By the way, what are your stats and traits (+influencer) in the bugged run?
inte:20 phy:22 char:27
katie influ

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes