Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
That is really odd! Please tell me more about your run. Is sharing on, NTR on? You need this combo, even for a vanilla run. Is Kati your wife´s main friend and influencer? You must select Kati as her influencer here. You already have high love points, that is good. You also should have good relations with Jamal, this makes it easier. This question should fire, no matter if a Romance or Sharing run.
Simply a different path then, because I'm on the Lee influencer side

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Simply a different path then, because I'm on the Lee influencer side
That explains a lot! So your Mei is working at Jamal´s Club, but has Lee as friend/influencer? Then it is clear why the questions at the truth and dare game are different for you. While you can combine in WDR like you want, some events need the combination of Lee is friend/working for Davis and Kati is friend/working for Jamal to fire.
For instance, your Mei will never win the wet Tshirt contest, since you need some Kati friendship points to be able to win it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That explains a lot! So your Mei is working at Jamal´s Club, but has Lee as friend/influencer?
Is this even possible? I swear the day 14 or whatever it is fork between "she should work for jamal/she should work for davis" basically forces you into whichever job she's had the influencer for.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is this even possible? I swear the day 14 or whatever it is fork between "she should work for jamal/she should work for davis" basically forces you into whichever job she's had the influencer for.
I do not know exactly if it is still possible, but the member asking about the "High Libido" trait at the Truth and Dare game wrote that he is at the Truth and dare game with different questions and has Lee as friend/influencer.
I know that in early versions it was possible to cross the paths, I do not know if it still is. We have to wait if the guy answers me.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
That explains a lot! So your Mei is working at Jamal´s Club, but has Lee as friend/influencer? Then it is clear why the questions at the truth and dare game are different for you. While you can combine in WDR like you want, some events need the combination of Lee is friend/working for Davis and Kati is friend/working for Jamal to fire.
For instance, your Mei will never win the wet Tshirt contest, since you need some Kati friendship points to be able to win it.
No I'm on the Davis + Lee path, so maybe what I thought was truth or dare is a different similar game. (It's the BDSM one.)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No I'm on the Davis + Lee path, so maybe what I thought was truth or dare is a different similar game. (It's the BDSM one.)
Ah, that explains it! There is a Truth and Dare game on the Kati/Jamal side of the game where Mei can gain the "High Libido" trait at her birthday party, the game you mention is a BDSM game of the "Pledged" organisation. Two totally different routes.
As far as I remember, there is currently no event on the Lee/Davis side to gain the "High Libido" trait, this might come later.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
budding exhibitionist--- What do I need to do to have it?
See my post 1337 here in the thread a couple pages back.

Anyone have walkthrough for trait ? I missing alot
Not all traits are for all routes. For instance, "Approval seeker" is a trait you can only gain on the Lee/Davis routes for a reason. The Mei on the Lee/Davis routes develops differently than the Mei on the Kati/Jamal routes, so you will miss not all that many for the routes you are on.
But what are traits you miss or cannot get? I might can help.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Good game overall. One thing I noticed is with the Mei/Jamal route, if you tell your wife not to go on the trip you will still receive a notice of her on that trip. Seems like a missed bug.

I am stuck on one NTR achievement though. The Before and After achievement seems simply out of my reach. I've tried using snoop before and after interacting with Mei but I only ever get 2 pictures and at some point I can't get anymore. Any clues on how to get it?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Good game overall. One thing I noticed is with the Mei/Jamal route, if you tell your wife not to go on the trip you will still receive a notice of her on that trip. Seems like a missed bug.

I am stuck on one NTR achievement though. The Before and After achievement seems simply out of my reach. I've tried using snoop before and after interacting with Mei but I only ever get 2 pictures and at some point I can't get anymore. Any clues on how to get it?
Hi! The "Before and After" achievement is not dependent on a NTR run, it is gained with "Snoop" use, so it is possible on other routes as long as you are careful with the use of snoop. You have to snoop the first training of Mei and Jamal, where Mei is wearing the grey trousers. After receiving the first photo the achievement is gained. It might be bugged currently, since another user also did not get the achievement.
But normally snooping this training should unlock it.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Hi! The "Before and After" achievement is not dependent on a NTR run, it is gained with "Snoop" use, so it is possible on other routes as long as you are careful with the use of snoop. You have to snoop the first training of Mei and Jamal, where Mei is wearing the grey trousers. After receiving the first photo the achievement is gained. It might be bugged currently, since another user also did not get the achievement.
But normally snooping this training should unlock it.
I used the snoop training and have received Photos one and two, I thought there was a third photo I missed somewhere. If those are the only current photos then the achievement must be bugged. I know I'm missing one NTR scene and I had assumed that it was the third photo since it is the bottom left corner on page three of NTR scenes.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I used the snoop training and have received Photos one and two, I thought there was a third photo I missed somewhere. If those are the only current photos then the achievement must be bugged. I know I'm missing one NTR scene and I had assumed that it was the third photo since it is the bottom left corner on page three of NTR scenes.
No, there is no 3. photo currently in the game, you do not even need the second pic to get the "Before and after". As said, snooping the first real training of Mei and Jamal is enough, it unlocked for me then.
Unless I opened the wrong page, the NTR scene you are missing is on the Lee/Davis side of the game, so no snoop photo to gain there.:)

Kluh Rahas

Jan 20, 2022
See my post 1337 here in the thread a couple pages back.

Not all traits are for all routes. For instance, "Approval seeker" is a trait you can only gain on the Lee/Davis routes for a reason. The Mei on the Lee/Davis routes develops differently than the Mei on the Kati/Jamal routes, so you will miss not all that many for the routes you are on.
But what are traits you miss or cannot get? I might can help.
I miss exhibition and some trait route ntr of jamal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I miss exhibition and some trait route ntr of jamal
To make it quicker, I make a selfquote:
"That is rather easy, depending what path you are on! For the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths it is easy to get, for most hard NTR stuff difficult to impossible.
You need(!) to win the jogging run during the weekend hike, have 7+ points in charisma/intelligence both and 6+ love points with your wife at that moment (higher Stats are better here). During the stretching after the run you can convince her to some naughty fun. She will give you a blowjob in open public, which also unlocks her budding exhibitionism."

As for your second part of the post, I am sorry, but I do not understand which trait route ntr you mean, this is not specific enough.

Reactions: Kluh Rahas

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
What i need to do to activate console commands ?
Found this doing an internet search

create a file in the game folder, the name does not matter as long as it's a .rpy i.e.
example file suggested naming it badmustard.rpy
edit the file you just created and copy this into it.

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

There should be a few spaces beofre the word config, but I can't insert them (probably because it's code

Run the game; you will now have console and developer mode access by pressing the SHIFT+O key combination

Here's the link where I found the information

Last edited:

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Hello! First off, you MUST NOT activate hardcore mode! Start a game with both Sharing on and NTR on, NOT hardcore mode. Only NTR fans will like hardcore mode, it forces NTR no matter what.
Take the Stat boost instead of the "Snoop" ability. Snoop has to be used very carefully and deliberate at specific times, if you do not want to push her towards NTR. (e.g. a voyeur run without NTR has to be manouvered very deftly) A couple players have problems with using Snoop, so I recommend taking the stat boost here.
Now all paths are open to travel on, from Romance over Sharing to NTR.
I was deadass drunk while I was going on a rage shit my bad now that I look at the dialogue it would be a "Brutal Experience" I must have skimmed the dialogues while I was playing My Bad. LOL

And it hit me harder because as I said I was drunk at the time of my postings so yeah

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Go to your game folder, Game Folder --> renpy --> common --> click 00console.rpy (you can use any text editor, I personally use note pad) --> Use Ctrl + F to search --> search for config.console = False --> change to config.console = True --> Save File --> Console Is Enabled

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What he said, or if you're lazy like me, just make your own *.rpy file and put it in theh game folder with something like

Python:
init 100 python:
    config.console = True
Where all that's important is it loads after the game stuff, so most times it can just be init 5 or whatever. (init python specifies it's a python code block, the init Number python refers to the order to run these initialization blocks, low to high)

Kluh Rahas

Jan 20, 2022
To make it quicker, I make a selfquote:
"That is rather easy, depending what path you are on! For the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths it is easy to get, for most hard NTR stuff difficult to impossible.
You need(!) to win the jogging run during the weekend hike, have 7+ points in charisma/intelligence both and 6+ love points with your wife at that moment (higher Stats are better here). During the stretching after the run you can convince her to some naughty fun. She will give you a blowjob in open public, which also unlocks her budding exhibitionism."

As for your second part of the post, I am sorry, but I do not understand which trait route ntr you mean, this is not specific enough.
Do you know how to fix when opening portrait and social media ? When using on joiplay it bug Screenshot_2024-01-15-15-03-41-234_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes