Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Hi! Rather easy if you are on romance or sharing routes.
During the "Truth or Dare" Game at your wife´s birthday party the second time you are asked if you do a truth or dare, you must choose "Truth". Then you are asked by Lisa how often you and Mei have sex. And the answer (which is automatically given) is near daily. When the next round of the game begins, the "high libido" of Mei gets "activated".
Id this a route thing? I see the Sapphic one instead.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Id this a route thing? I see the Sapphic one instead.
The Sapphic interest trait comes after the Truth answer for the High Libido trait, they are different. If you are on a romance, sharing/swinging even a specific NTR route, with at least six or better lovepoints, the question from Lisa will happen without fail.

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
this game really needs a proper walkthrough. I am not talking about Mods and Gallery Unlockers, a proper typed out walkthrough. There are just too many paths and variables with locked scenes despite restarting and using different option as much as I could

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
this game really needs a proper walkthrough. I am not talking about Mods and Gallery Unlockers, a proper typed out walkthrough. There are just too many paths and variables with locked scenes despite restarting and using different option as much as I could
wut? dude there's like 12 paths, and within those paths it's nearly almost kinetic. (I know that sounds like a contradiction, im calling it both full of paths and kinetic) what I mean is while there are definitely choices, within those paths the only choices are to [switch paths/skip scenes].

By 12 paths I mean:

Vanilla-no sharing no ntr

Sharing with PDC and antagonistic npc.
Sharing with PDC and non-antagonistic npc.
Sharing with other company and those same two variants.
Non-sharing ntr with each of the above 4 combinations.

Then of those above, you can think of 2 variants of each, one where you try and maximize LI love points, and one where you let it drop.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
wut? dude there's like 12 paths, and within those paths it's nearly almost kinetic. (I know that sounds like a contradiction, im calling it both full of paths and kinetic) what I mean is while there are definitely choices, within those paths the only choices are to [switch paths/skip scenes].

By 12 paths I mean:

Vanilla-no sharing no ntr

Sharing with PDC and antagonistic npc.
Sharing with PDC and non-antagonistic npc.
Sharing with other company and those same two variants.
Non-sharing ntr with each of the above 4 combinations.

Then of those above, you can think of 2 variants of each, one where you try and maximize LI love points, and one where you let it drop.
Hi Pr0GamerJohnny !
I agree with you on that the main paths can be entered with few problems and maybe a little testing of available choices. But hitting a specfic subpath can get interesting, esp. for those playing with snoop ability. When playing the new version I found a subbranch I did not see before. It is not a big deviation from the main branch, but still feelable different.

I would list the main paths of WDR differently from yours, pardon for this:

Romance:
"Vanilla Vanilla"- no sharing, no ntr, no experimentation in any way
Vanilla with some experimentation, e.g.threesome with Kati, Mei being an avid exhibitionist, no ntr
Vanilla with serious rival, subbranching on how your relations with Jamal/Davis are, sexual stuff from vanilla only to minor exploration, no ntr

Sharing/Swinging:
"Stag/Vixen" sharing with friendly main NPCs, on the Kati/Jamal side with currently 3 subbranches (J as second boyfriend, Friends with Benefits, occasional fuckbuddies)
Sharing with antagonistic main NPCs, can lead to NTR paths
"Stag/Vixen" sharing with other NPCs, can be friendly or antagonistic
Sharing (our couple less in command, more NPC influence), branching like above
Voyeuristic sharing (MC loves to sleep with Mei, but also loves very much to watch), branching friendly/antagonistic

NTR:
Hard Cuckolding as the mildest form, Mei still has some compassion for MC, but it is probable you will loose her in the long run, still there is a small possibility to regain Mei´s affections
3 further hard NTR branches, depending on how worse it goes, Mei surely lost

Reactions: MrBenny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi Pr0GamerJohnny !
I agree with you on that the main paths can be entered with few problems and maybe a little testing of available choices. But hitting a specfic subpath can get interesting, esp. for those playing with snoop ability. When playing the new version I found a subbranch I did not see before. It is not a big deviation from the main branch, but still feelable different.

I would list the main paths of WDR differently from yours, pardon for this:

Romance:
"Vanilla Vanilla"- no sharing, no ntr, no experimentation in any way
Vanilla with some experimentation, e.g.threesome with Kati, Mei being an avid exhibitionist, no ntr
Vanilla with serious rival, subbranching on how your relations with Jamal/Davis are, sexual stuff from vanilla only to minor exploration, no ntr

Sharing/Swinging:
"Stag/Vixen" sharing with friendly main NPCs, on the Kati/Jamal side with currently 3 subbranches (J as second boyfriend, Friends with Benefits, occasional fuckbuddies)
Sharing with antagonistic main NPCs, can lead to NTR paths
"Stag/Vixen" sharing with other NPCs, can be friendly or antagonistic
Sharing (our couple less in command, more NPC influence), branching like above
Voyeuristic sharing (MC loves to sleep with Mei, but also loves very much to watch), branching friendly/antagonistic

NTR:
Hard Cuckolding as the mildest form, Mei still has some compassion for MC, but it is probable you will loose her in the long run, still there is a small possibility to regain Mei´s affections
3 further hard NTR branches, depending on how worse it goes, Mei surely lost
I'd agree with your modification with a few caveats - "sharing with other npcs" isn't quite realized, unless you count the silly 'snowbunny' guy at the 11th hour.

Furthermore, having done all the permutations of Jamal path; there's little difference currently between the boyfriend/fwb paths - I think one scene differs- the car fuck?

I agree with your summation of ntr paths, I'm the least familiar with those since they all seem fairly interchangeable to me; unless one is making judicious use of snoop, Mei's love will eventually fall to the threshold where you get the breakup prompt, and you can either do that for game over or play simp simulator for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'd agree with your modification with a few caveats - "sharing with other npcs" isn't quite realized, unless you count the silly 'snowbunny' guy at the 11th hour.
Agreed, but I speculate that such events will become more realised in later versions.

Furthermore, having done all the permutations of Jamal path; there's little difference currently between the boyfriend/fwb paths - I think one scene differs- the car fuck?
While the scenes differ not much, the dialog and implications do so. Currently having accepted Jamal as a boyfriend seems to develop towards a three- or foursome (with Kati) polystyle relationship, while having accepted Jamal as a close Friend with Benefits seems to develop towards really close friends, but beside having naughty fun together our couple is quite exclusive elsewhere. Speculative might/can develop towards a Jamal as another boyfriend path though, if this is chosen in future versions

I agree with your summation of ntr paths, I'm the least familiar with those since they all seem fairly interchangeable to me; unless one is making judicious use of snoop, Mei's love will eventually fall to the threshold where you get the breakup prompt, and you can either do that for game over or play simp simulator for the rest of the game.
Well, we two were quite open about our preferences in erotic games. :) Litte wonder that we know the romance and sharing/swinging paths very well, but the hard NTR paths only in passing for completeness sake.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
This game needs a total overhaul, on all routes, only one MC is useful, for the others he is just the fourth wheel, to which I wonder, but I also ask others, MC and Mei are only married for pretend, so, what is the point of saying that the game has NTR, when the couple does not exist, we start with two people who are not in love, only MC has a slight crush, while Mei only has great gratitude and friendship, for having been saved in high school from bullies, and now helped for a green card, I only see one thing, many dialogues are wrong, Mei at least, I say, should tell MC that she is with others, considering that they are not a couple, Mei herself says this to MC during a dinner, which he should go out with other women and not stay at home. therefore, betrayal does not exist, hahahah

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Here is some feedback for the new version (logically only for the Kati/Jamal routes:)) Attention, wall of text coming in for landing;)! :

We can see some very nice renders of Mei and Kati! It was a bit surprising to see Kati wearing ruptured stockings, not a style she used before. Some good threesome/foursome scenes.
Beside our couple´s journey as a pair it seems we get some crime story interwoven on the Kati/Jamal side of the game on most paths. Could be interesting how this goes on in future chapters, the gang war, some of the customers, the would be assaulter... This crime story arc does not intrude much at the moment, but is present.
Thumbs up that our MC can show he is not a pushover and a great husband.Nice that it is possible to reach max love points for several paths. Not just the full romance routes, but also sharing/swinging.

For the different story paths on the Kati/Jamal side I have currently 8 lines of saves, there are actually more variants (which you should know best of us all), but in line with my preferences, I keep only 1 hard NTR save for speedrunning that part of the game.

Romance: For full romance without a serious rival I have one save with our couple gaining some "naughty" traits like exhibitionism/Sapphic interests. The fully "vanilla vanilla";) path I can branch off an earlier save when needed to watch new developments there. While the vanilla full romance is a wholesome story and nice to see, it is also one where surprise, surprise, few "kinky" events happen. Great to have this really nice romance path in the game, but WDR is also designed for playing the naughty stuff, so we need to explore those too.:)
For full romance with Jamal a serious rival, I keep 2 saves. One where our couple stays standoffish and keeps Jamal at arms length the whole time and the other where our pair keeps some distance but also has good relations with Jamal and is open to some small naughty fun like showing off (one of my favourites).
Summary for the Romance paths: Great ot have some wholesome romance routes in WDR, would not be the same without them. Looking forward to how they develop esp. on the paths where our couple explores what they like, we got a nice example in 0.42 with the Kati threesome or exhibitionist Mei participating in a wet Tshirt contest and later letting Rashon watch. As I mentioned in an earlier feedback, speculative exhibitionist Mei could dance/strip more in the club as long as it stays watching by others.

Sharing/Swinging: For these paths I have 4 saves. One Stag/Vixen sharing with (near) max love and a friendly Jamal as second boyfriend. I already wrote about it in earlier feedback, so just briefly that it is an interesting path, which currently looks like to heading towards a three- or foursome with Kati in it as well. The "Merry Christmas" events and the wishes of the characters hint towards this, IMHO.It also hints towards our couple going wilder in versions to come.
Another save is Stag/Vixen sharing with max love and a friendly Jamal as good Friend with Benefits. One of my personal favourites among the paths. Our couple is deeply in love, but open to good naughty fun and in command of what they do or not do. Good relations with Jamal and Kati are great for the story as well and could (speculative) even lead to deeper relations of those 4 later, depending on choices. In both cases, friendly Kati/Jamal on boyfriend/FwB paths, our couple will be going wilder with time, as we can see a hint of in this version with the three/foursome with Kati/Jamal and Mei opening up to anal with our MC and Jamal. Naughty fun in the future (speculative) could/will include e.g. DP, more "moresomes", Mei regularly stripping in the club, Mei moonlighting in the VIP room on occasion, more sharing/swinging with others, Kati (maybe Lisa too) becoming a lot closer to our couple, pregnancy with the MC as the only father or our couple deciding to let Jamal and others also have their chances beside the MC, our couple deciding to let the MC knock up Kati... lots of possibilities

Next save is sharing/swinging with a friendly Jamal as an occasional fuckbuddy. This is a more cautious, holding back sharing path, with our couple more dabbling in sharing than on other paths. Nice and viable esp. for players wanting some sharing/swinging but the option to pull back at a moments notice. Most of what I said for the other sharing paths applies here too.
Last of the sharing saves is the"Voyeur sharing" path, with a friendly Jamal and both high love and Jamal points. Our couple is deep in love, but the MC also really likes watching. I was positively surprised when I saw the Voyeur variant of the "Rashon comes in watching" event. Our couple made love, with Mei teasing the MC about him readying her for Jamal later on, then Jamal takes over after the MC and Mei had great sex. Later on our couple leaves satisfied togetherThis scene variant also had in it what I mentioned as possibility in earlier feedback, namely some "NTR" pics which would look good on other paths and context too included in the scene. Thumbs up!
Summary for the happy Sharing/Swinging paths: They are on a really good way, no NTR in them, our couple deciding where and how far they go (With Kati and Jamal having some, but not too strong influence on it). Looking forward with curiousity what will come next, definitely my favourite paths together with one romance route.
Also curious how far the crime story elements keep coming in on both romance and sharing/swinging paths.

NTR: One save, hard cuckolding, for completeness sake, no full NTR save for me. Since NTR is not my cup of tea, I can just say that the NTR paths will surely taste well to the NTR lovers, some great renders here and as written above, partly used in other paths as well.

Bugs: I think there is a dialog bug in the MC/Mei/Kati threesome, where a sentence got switched. While Mei is sucking you, you tell Kati how great her skills are and she answers that it is her experience. I think that is accidently switched from later when Kati is sucking you.
The other bug might be a save bug, but when I loaded a save from the weekend hike, where you can tell Jamal about sharing, the Jamal/Mei first kiss scene repeats once directly, then the rest of the event goes on normally.
As I thought and wrote in earlier feedback, the jumped over dialog "bug" after the first xmas event was rewritten and is correctly back in the game.

Bye!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This game needs a total overhaul, on all routes, only one MC is useful, for the others he is just the fourth wheel, to which I wonder, but I also ask others, MC and Mei are only married for pretend, so, what is the point of saying that the game has NTR, when the couple does not exist, we start with two people who are not in love, only MC has a slight crush, while Mei only has great gratitude and friendship, for having been saved in high school from bullies, and now helped for a green card, I only see one thing, many dialogues are wrong, Mei at least, I say, should tell MC that she is with others, considering that they are not a couple, Mei herself says this to MC during a dinner, which he should go out with other women and not stay at home. therefore, betrayal does not exist, hahahah
Pardon for the strongly worded reply, but your post is suboptimal at best! You are far too pointed at one(!) NTR branch of the game. It becomes very clear on both the romance and sharing/swinging routes that you and Mei were friends and had feelings for the other but were too shy to act on them in school.
Now married, living together for her greencard on the romance/sharing/swinging paths our couple can really grow close and in love together and their marriage becomes a real one.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Pardon for the strongly worded reply, but your post is suboptimal at best! You are far too pointed at one(!) NTR branch of the game. It becomes very clear on both the romance and sharing/swinging routes that you and Mei were friends and had feelings for the other but were too shy to act on them in school.
Now married, living together for her greencard on the romance/sharing/swinging paths our couple can really grow close and in love together and their marriage becomes a real one.

At the beginning of the game, when they go to eat, Mei tells Mc to go out and find a girl, then Mei takes MC to the park, and we're at the beginning, no further events, Mei reminds Mc what that place represents, in the end, Mc says to himself, that he has been in the friend zone since that time, so much so that Mei specifies, that for her he is a great friend, only Mc had a crush, Mei didn't, so much so that Mei got together with Jamal.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At the beginning of the game, when they go to eat, Mei tells Mc to go out and find a girl, then Mei takes MC to the park, and we're at the beginning, no further events, Mei reminds Mc what that place represents, in the end, Mc says to himself, that he has been in the friend zone since that time, so much so that Mei specifies, that for her he is a great friend, only Mc had a crush, Mei didn't, so much so that Mei got together with Jamal.
As I wrote before, you lay too much attention on one interpretation and more, you think the opening situation to be unchangable! This is not correct! At the beginning they are just good friends, our MC helping Mei getting her greencard. While we hear about the MC´s crush on Mei early on, some time later, if our MC earns some love points, we learn one evening that Mei also had feelings for the MC in school. But due to the situation back then she became Jamal´s girlfriend. This never went much further, Mei is still a virgin in the early game.
Mei and you can fall in love together over the course of the game, it is your choices and decisions if that is happening. On the romance and sharing/swinging routes, even one (mild) NTR route, Mei and you become a loving couple! Naturally if you simply take all NTR choices as it seems you did, it will not happen.
But that is not a problem of the game!

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes