Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The Sapphic interest trait comes after the Truth answer for the High Libido trait, they are different. If you are on a romance, sharing/swinging even a specific NTR route, with at least six or better lovepoints, the question from Lisa will happen without fail.
But are there other requirements/routes like influencer/affiliation? In my playthrough, I had "how do you feel about me", action x2, then the Sapphic one, and that's it, no high libido question, 9 love points.

jids32

Jul 21, 2019
As I wrote before, you lay too much attention on one interpretation and more, you think the opening situation to be unchangable! This is not correct! At the beginning they are just good friends, our MC helping Mei getting her greencard. While we hear about the MC´s crush on Mei early on, some time later, if our MC earns some love points, we learn one evening that Mei also had feelings for the MC in school. But due to the situation back then she became Jamal´s girlfriend. This never went much further, Mei is still a virgin in the early game.
Mei and you can fall in love together over the course of the game, it is your choices and decisions if that is happening. On the romance and sharing/swinging routes, even one (mild) NTR route, Mei and you become a loving couple! Naturally if you simply take all NTR choices as it seems you did, it will not happen.
But that is not a problem of the game!
Hey bro hello.We can change codes such as intelligence and charisma. Can we change points such as current love points, personality traits and special traits?
for example with codes? thx

Last edited:

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Felt like shit after I saw that bs where I cant stop her from getting raw dogged by Mr. Davis uninstalled after that. I literally cheated my stats and did everything I could to stop the NTR but I suppose if NTR is enabled it will happen whether you did shit to avoid it or not.

As I wrote before, you lay too much attention on one interpretation and more, you think the opening situation to be unchangable! This is not correct! At the beginning they are just good friends, our MC helping Mei getting her greencard. While we hear about the MC´s crush on Mei early on, some time later, if our MC earns some love points, we learn one evening that Mei also had feelings for the MC in school. But due to the situation back then she became Jamal´s girlfriend. This never went much further, Mei is still a virgin in the early game.
Mei and you can fall in love together over the course of the game, it is your choices and decisions if that is happening. On the romance and sharing/swinging routes, even one (mild) NTR route, Mei and you become a loving couple! Naturally if you simply take all NTR choices as it seems you did, it will not happen.
But that is not a problem of the game!
Bruh I literally tried everything from making Lee's Influence points to 0 and Davis's Point to 0 with cheats on, with NTR on, I still got ntred. Not a very good feeling when I thought I cockblocked him. literally maxed out on love points and every stat I had as well. LMFAO.

You get what you sign up for I suppose, even if you try to avoid NTR route with it on, just as pressure to get the love from her, you can't even be satisfied you cockblocked the others because you will GET NTRED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER LOL!!!

And I just realized my fault, even if you max out on stats love points I went hardcore like an idiot, I didn't expect it to be this stupid I thought if I fucked up It would impact the story it just forces NTR

Yep I disabled hardcore via console, and I was able to get the hidden options that I could not see and forced me to watch her get fucked through the window for the party with Mr. Davis what a fucking relief.

Last edited:

jids32

Jul 21, 2019
Felt like shit after I saw that bs where I cant stop her from getting raw dogged by Mr. Davis uninstalled after that. I literally cheated my stats and did everything I could to stop the NTR but I suppose if NTR is enabled it will happen whether you did shit to avoid it or not.

Bruh I literally tried everything from making Lee's Influence points to 0 and Davis's Point to 0 with cheats on, with NTR on, I still got ntred. Not a very good feeling when I thought I cockblocked him. literally maxed out on love points and every stat I had as well. LMFAO.

You get what you sign up for I suppose, even if you try to avoid NTR route with it on, just as pressure to get the love from her, you can't even be satisfied you cockblocked the others because you will GET NTRED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER LOL
what are all the tricks?

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
what are all the tricks?
if you enable console commands
intelligence =999
physique = 999
charisma = 999
hardcore = false/true (Choose)
wifeyinfluencepoints(lee/davis/jamal/katie) = 0
lovepointswi =999
maxlovepointswi = 999

you can also edit traits
wifeytrait(insert trait) = 0 or 999
(ex. wifeytraitopeness) = 0

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This definitely isnt the case except if you deliberately set the sharing off and the ntr on, which ive no idea why you would do if you were trying to have agency in a situation like that. With ntr on and sharing on, and high love going into the society meeting, you get the first crack at her, then have the option to let Davis step in.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
This definitely isnt the case except if you deliberately set the sharing off and the ntr on, which ive no idea why you would do if you were trying to have agency in a situation like that. With ntr on and sharing on, and high love going into the society meeting, you get the first crack at her, then have the option to let Davis step in.
even with hardcore on? and yes I set NTR On Sharing Off and Hardcore On until I turned hardcore off and I could have her for myself
1705209791219.png
Nah I literally need hardcore off in order to see this choice which will allow me to progress into knowing the stuff
I even turned on sharing still a no go if you are on hardcore
Yep Literally also went through every conversation I had with him in my saves and it was always antagonistic but when I disable hardcore mode options where stat checks are is now available, douche move game, very douche move, hardcore means you are on edge not you getting blocked from options

I feel even more disappointed now, I mean I guess it did say "YOU WILL LOSE" Hardcore my fist just say, forced NTR IS ON

Last edited:

jids32

Jul 21, 2019
intelligence =999
physique = 999
charisma = 999
lovepointswi =999
maxlovepointswi = 999

you can also edit traits
you can also edit traits

I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out how to do these.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
you can also edit traits

I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out how to do these.
Say you accidently enabled harcore mode
It is set to hardcore = True
what you want to do then is set it to hardcore = False and vice versa
as for wifeytraitopeness = 0
1705210910913.png
this is after I put it to wifeytraitopeness = 0
now here is wifeytraitopeness = 6
Make sure not put it at 999 because that will break it try to find the balance?
and after I edited a few more of her traits
1705211082443.png

You have to figure out the trait name than put it
here are a few to name
wifeytraitopeness = 6
wifeytraitagreebleness = 6
wifeytraitextraversion = 6

jids32

Jul 21, 2019
Say you accidently enabled harcore mode
It is set to hardcore = True
what you want to do then is set it to hardcore = False and vice versa
as for wifeytraitopeness = 0
View attachment 3261267
this is after I put it to wifeytraitopeness = 0
now here is wifeytraitopeness = 6
Make sure not put it at 999 because that will break it try to find the balance?
and after I edited a few more of her traits
View attachment 3261275

You have to figure out the trait name than put it
here are a few to name
wifeytraitopeness = 6
wifeytraitagreebleness = 6
wifeytraitextraversion = 6
Is there any code for these? Special Traits?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
even with hardcore on? and yes I set NTR On Sharing Off and Hardcore On until I turned hardcore off and I could have her for myself
View attachment 3261249
Nah I literally need hardcore off in order to see this choice which will allow me to progress into knowing the stuff
I even turned on sharing still a no go if you are on hardcore
Yep Literally also went through every conversation I had with him in my saves and it was always antagonistic but when I disable hardcore mode options where stat checks are is now available, douche move game, very douche move, hardcore means you are on edge not you getting blocked from options

I feel even more disappointed now, I mean I guess it did say "YOU WILL LOSE" Hardcore my fist just say, forced NTR IS ON
Again, you're effectively setting hardcore mode ON by selecting NTR on and sharing off. By manipulating the variables manually the game is producing unintended behavior. Hardcore mode IS (NTR on/sharing off). If you dont like that style, set sharing on or ntr off. AFAIK, the condition check is first checking for sharing mode to route the davis scenes, not $hardcore.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Is there any code for these? Special Traits?
That I cannot find maybe someone will take a look at it
Again, you're effectively setting hardcore mode ON by selecting NTR on and sharing off. By manipulating the variables manually the game is producing unintended behavior. Hardcore mode IS (NTR on/sharing off). If you dont like that style, set sharing on or ntr off.
no dude I can literally have sharing off and ntr on, on another save where I disabled hardcore mode and I literally went through it like a breeze I could cockblock everyone its when I literally put hardcore mode on that I couldnt do shit even if I wanted to. And even with sharing off I had options where Davis asked if he could have a turn with Mei and I said no and that was that.

Like Hardcore mode literally locks you out of options. Thats what made me go on this bs posting lmfao

Example #1
1705211868640.png
Denied a blowjob scene and a scene where Mr. Davis asks if he could watch

Example #2
1705211897401.png
Denied a chance to do the ritual myself over here

Now Look with Hardcore mode disabled but NTR On and Sharing Off
1705212005791.png

Even if I did not cheat my Stats I got plent of Stats from the Starting Company to go through choices

Since you said it is because Sharing is disabled
1705212268078.png
Now What???
1705212290433.png

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That I cannot find maybe someone will take a look at it

no dude I can literally have sharing off and ntr on, on another save where I disabled hardcore mode and I literally went through it like a breeze I could cockblock everyone its when I literally put hardcore mode on that I couldnt do shit even if I wanted to. And even with sharing off I had options where Davis asked if he could have a turn with Mei and I said no and that was that.

Like Hardcore mode literally locks you out of options. Thats what made me go on this bs posting lmfao

Example #1
View attachment 3261298
Denied a blowjob scene and a scene where Mr. Davis asks if he could watch

Example #2
View attachment 3261299
Denied a chance to do the ritual myself over here

Now Look with Hardcore mode disabled but NTR On and Sharing Off
View attachment 3261301

Even if I did not cheat my Stats I got plent of Stats from the Starting Company to go through choices
I just dont understand what you're complaining about - that's all intended behavior. NTR on/sharing off is SUPPOSED to be the "no good endings/pure ntr" route. And it sounds like it's doing just that.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
I just dont understand what you're complaining about - that's all intended behavior. NTR on/sharing off is SUPPOSED to be the "no good endings/pure ntr" route. And it sounds like it's doing just that.
I am complaining about the fact that I still got NTRed even though I did everything to get Davis off Mei until I realized if you enable hardcore mode with NTR on you will get locked out of options

Options that you dont even get to see fyi because as long as hardcore is enable whether ntr is on and sharing is on and off will lock it and this surprised the fuck out of me and gave me feelings because I couldn't do anything

So basically this whole thing was just me ranting, lmfao. but yeah just wanted to point out do not take hardcore mode on with ntr because no matter what you do, you will get ntred. So hence the "Forced NTR Mode" instead of Hardcore Mode

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I am complaining about the fact that I still got NTRed even though I did everything to get Davis off Mei until I realized if you enable hardcore mode with NTR on you will get locked out of options

Options that you dont even get to see fyi because as long as hardcore is enable whether ntr is on and sharing is on and off will lock it and this surprised the fuck out of me and gave me feelings because I couldn't do anything

So basically this whole thing was just me ranting, lmfao. but yeah just wanted to point out do not take hardcore mode on with ntr because no matter what you do, you will get ntred. So hence the "Forced NTR Mode" instead of Hardcore Mode
man are you tripping or what? From the beginning the game says that the hardcore route is only for those who like Ntr LOL

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
intelligence =999
physique = 999
charisma = 999
lovepointswi =999
maxlovepointswi = 999

you can also edit traits
What i need to do to activate console commands ?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
This game is great due to the fact that there's some actual choices and paths. And yet people complain?!
Granted if you roleplay the game, some update will be empty of content due to your past choices. Like the last ones were for me, i did not wish her to become all the club's guy sex-sleeve so I had about 5' gameplay.
And it's okay, i can either wait for a few updates (hopefully they'll appear here) or try other routes than the one I roleplayed!

My sole disappointment is the lack of dialogues btwn them, the author should have (even with the same renders) added more dialogue btwn MC and Wifey about what happened btwn them, btwn them and her LI, and btwn her and LI while he is not there. And dialogues, sms, calls whatever btwn MC and her LI ground rules, friendship building btwn them (especially if he's declared as her BF) etc.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But are there other requirements/routes like influencer/affiliation? In my playthrough, I had "how do you feel about me", action x2, then the Sapphic one, and that's it, no high libido question, 9 love points.
That is really odd! Please tell me more about your run. Is sharing on, NTR on? You need this combo, even for a vanilla run. Is Kati your wife´s main friend and influencer? You must select Kati as her influencer here. You already have high love points, that is good. You also should have good relations with Jamal, this makes it easier. This question should fire, no matter if a Romance or Sharing run.

Hey bro hello.We can change codes such as intelligence and charisma. Can we change points such as current love points, personality traits and special traits?
for example with codes? thx
Yes, we can use the console to change stuff. Some other members playing WDR already posted about it in the meantime.:)

You get what you sign up for I suppose, even if you try to avoid NTR route with it on, just as pressure to get the love from her, you can't even be satisfied you cockblocked the others because you will GET NTRED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER LOL!!!
And I just realized my fault, even if you max out on stats love points I went hardcore like an idiot, I didn't expect it to be this stupid I thought if I fucked up It would impact the story it just forces NTR
Yep I disabled hardcore via console, and I was able to get the hidden options that I could not see and forced me to watch her get fucked through the window for the party with Mr. Davis what a fucking relief.
Hello! First off, you MUST NOT activate hardcore mode! Start a game with both Sharing on and NTR on, NOT hardcore mode. Only NTR fans will like hardcore mode, it forces NTR no matter what.
Take the Stat boost instead of the "Snoop" ability. Snoop has to be used very carefully and deliberate at specific times, if you do not want to push her towards NTR. (e.g. a voyeur run without NTR has to be manouvered very deftly) A couple players have problems with using Snoop, so I recommend taking the stat boost here.
Now all paths are open to travel on, from Romance over Sharing to NTR.

This game is great due to the fact that there's some actual choices and paths. And yet people complain?!
That is something you cannot stop due to the players being different. You, I and others are happy to have a game with meaningful choices and paths, but there are also players who are used to VNs where you can see everything in one run and the choices have few impact beside LI selection.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes