Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
People need to understand that games take time to develop. This game gets updated by the developer every now and then, and when it does take longer than usual for an update to release, the developer is probably busy with their life related duties. Most people live busy lives, for example, i have a job as a technician and it takes up most of my day and i hardly have the time to do the things i like to do. Patience is a virtue, there will be an update for this game we just have to wait.

in the meantime, jacking off to something else would be more productive, this update might not come soon.
It is also a fact that 3Diddly is among the most consistent developers when it comes to updates, even if we on F95 cannot see it so clearly. He updates for his patrons twice a month and keeps to this tact. That is quite a rarity. I have several pages of watched threads on F95, but just around eight of them, 3Diddly included, keep a steady beat of updates, in the intervalls the devs set.
As you said, someday an update for WDR will arrive here.

Reactions: hu lover

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
It is also a fact that 3Diddly is among the most consistent developers when it comes to updates, even if we on F95 cannot see it so clearly. He updates for his patrons twice a month and keeps to this tact. That is quite a rarity. I have several pages of watched threads on F95, but just around eight of them, 3Diddly included, keep a steady beat of updates, in the intervalls the devs set.
As you said, someday an update for WDR will arrive here.
If I remember correctly wasn't there a Patreon announcement about 0.40 being the last free public version of the game? so if its true updates here is unlikely.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If I remember correctly wasn't there a Patreon announcement about 0.40 being the last free public version of the game? so if its true updates here is unlikely.
That is correct, only Patreon and Steam versions will get further updates. Still, as we can see with games across F95, we plebeian fans can hope that every now and then a version will be shared here. It is just that we will have to wait longer than before.

Reactions: Xakorik and hhhhy

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
While 3Diddly has bills to pay. There are people who just sit back and masturbate and ask others to share what they paid for without having to give anything in return. Even 3Diddly used to let updates be free after 1 month, all you have to do is wait, is it that hard? If you feel like you can't wait, you can ask your wife to play with another man and you can sneak a peek, it's completely free and leaks out. LOL
With this prude speech of yours, you should quit f95, since this forum exists for sharing adult games and not to help dev pay their bills. For this, patreon and subscribestar exists.

Also there's no "free updates after 1 month", dev said there'll be NO public releases anymore. Do you read the stuff before commenting on it, or you just try to bea smartass saying a bunch of rubberish about a thing you now nothing?

As for all the rest you said it makes no sense, comparing pixels to real people. Nobody on his right mind compares real life with pixels. Using your 'vision' should we go out committing crimes just because we can't wait for GTA 6? Are you on drugs?

Reactions: Xakorik and jojogeo

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
With this prude speech of yours, you should quit f95, since this forum exists for sharing adult games and not to help dev pay their bills. For this, patreon and subscribestar exists.

Also there's no "free updates after 1 month", dev said there'll be NO public releases anymore. Do you read the stuff before commenting on it, or you just try to bea smartass saying a bunch of rubberish about a thing you now nothing?

As for all the rest you said it makes no sense, comparing pixels to real people. Nobody on his right mind compares real life with pixels. Using your 'vision' should we go out committing crimes just because we can't wait for GTA 6? Are you on drugs?
I would argue that this forum is the most significant aid for a successful Patreon/SubscribeStar campaign. The adult game industry in the West is in a peculiar situation; it can't advertise on Patreon, and platforms like Twitter and other social media aren't very helpful due to the niche subject matter. Therefore, F95 becomes their primary target for advertising. Even so-called "free updates" aren't genuinely free because they serve the purpose of boosting the game to the top of the "Latest Updates" page. Public builds are compensated through advertising. The decision to no longer release public builds isn't a greedy move by the developer, but rather a contractual obligation to Steam. Developers are not allowed to sell their game on any platform at a price lower than on Steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Feru452ax, AngryLily both of you please calm down, if you guys are going to argue keep that in DM, not on a game thread, thank you.

also, scrutinize the first rule of this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-12-26.5589/
"Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not."

Despite you two arguing, this is one of the reasons why a "disagree button" or "disagree reaction" is strongly needed.
Some people can not reply or quote a person in a cordial and respectful manner.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The PC is "friend zoned". You can also access this route by not getting into a relationship with Wifey at the beginning of the game.
While this "friend zone" route, no matter how you get into it, is interesting in it´s own right, still in essence defeats the game.;) Since WDR is about you and Mei´s lives and adventures together. Something you as the developer knows better than all of us.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
While this "friend zone" route, no matter how you get into it, is interesting in it´s own right, still in essence defeats the game.;) Since WDR is about you and Mei´s lives and adventures together. Something you as the developer knows better than all of us.
Surprisingly, some people picked this as their favorite route.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Just wanted to tell you an idea I had when I tested out various paths. Nothing big, something one could do when the stories are mostly done and it does not need many new renders. Use or discard it as you wish.

Currently when a week passes, there is simply a message that it happened, unless new media/photos are available for the MC. I thought it could be a nice dot of variance if beside the week end message there was a picture and text what also happened in the lives of our couple.
If the Love points are 6+ it could be e.g. "A week passed and MC and Mei also enjoyed a visit to their favoutie pub" (picture of them at a pub/restaurant shown)/or a trip to the cinema/ playing piano together/ going dancing/ had a cosy weekend in reading books together/had Kati/Lee/Jamal/Davis over for a hangout/took a walk on a trail/etc.
Or things like "MC went to the Club to pick up Mei after work, had some drinks there and watched a show together", "MC went to the office to pick up Mei after work and then went shopping together".
Just a couple of such events in random rotation to give some additional details to our couple´s life.

If the rival points were high and the love points 4-, there could be messages like "MC played games on the computer, while Mei was out with Kati/Lee/Jamal/Davis"/"MC enjoyed a beer at the pub, Mei went shopping"/"MC made a trail hike, Mei went dancing"/"MC surfed the net, Mei went to Kati/Lee/Jamal/Davis´flat"/etc.

As said, this is just an idea to give some more detail to the MC and Mei´s life without it becoming a big thing. Use or shelf it as you want.

Bye until the next post!:)

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes