Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Are you comforting yourself? I know autism will partly affect the brain. I don't think it's that serious.
An autism and a superior species, what a perfect combination. Definitely how hard i tried, i can never be that cool. Rotf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lily Valerie.
Are you high? Can't talk to someone you disagree without running to the usual internet offenses?

v.044 public please:oops:
Dev said he won't do public releases anymore. Your best chance is to wait for someone to leak it or support dev to get it.

Alevi

Feb 2, 2020
In 0.40 on ntr route the Wifey tells MC to always use condoms, but in 0.42 MC and Wifey have a sex without condom. Why?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
In 0.40 on ntr route the Wifey tells MC to always use condoms, but in 0.42 MC and Wifey have a sex without condom. Why?
I'm not sure if I saw that scene, but if I had to bet I would say there are no assets for condoms in Daz.

Alevi

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not sure if I saw that scene, but if I had to bet I would say there are no assets for condoms in Daz.
It was already used in the game.
In WDR\game\images find image (wistory8l 36 copy.png) or (wistory8l 34 copy.png).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That depends on which "side" of the game you are (Kati/Jamal or Lee/Davis), the NTR subpath you are on and how your love/rival points and traits developed. If you are not on hardcore mode, you can regain standing with your wife and there are "less hard" full NTR paths with cucking and stuff.

Alevi

Feb 2, 2020
That depends on which "side" of the game you are (Kati/Jamal or Lee/Davis), the NTR subpath you are on and how your love/rival points and traits developed. If you are not on hardcore mode, you can regain standing with your wife and there are "less hard" full NTR paths with cucking and stuff.
Kati/Jamal route. Sharing route. Jamal antaginistic. Being in a relationship with Wifey and Jamal as her boyfriend. Then, if you save Wifey from a stranger, MC, Katie an Wifey will have a threesome.
I played different routes. but this route is a little illogical. Jamal forbade Wifey to have sex without a condom with the MC.
Anyone who has played this route will understand what I mean.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Kati/Jamal route. Sharing route. Jamal antaginistic. Being in a relationship with Wifey and Jamal as her boyfriend. Then, if you save Wifey from a stranger, MC, Katie an Wifey will have a threesome.
I played different routes. but this route is a little illogical. Jamal forbade Wifey to have sex without a condom with the MC.
Anyone who has played this route will understand what I mean.
You are actually on a subpath of the sharing routes, which goes towards cuckolding/not too hard NTR, with your decisions done. Am I correct on the assumption that you still have sizeable love points with Mei, going by what you stated about your run?
Jamal might be an antagonistic ass due to how you play the game, but Mei stills loves you and gets off with "bad boy" Jamal, but since she also likes you, she does not follow all his orders/wishes. That you get the threesome with Kati is an indicator that Mei still loves you and that Jamal´s real influence on her is less than you seem to estimate.
Just change some event choices towards NTR and Mei will follow his wishes. But by what you stated above how you played it, the results are not quite as illogical as they may seem at first.

Alevi

Feb 2, 2020
You are actually on a subpath of the sharing routes, which goes towards cuckolding/not too hard NTR, with your decisions done. Am I correct on the assumption that you still have sizeable love points with Mei, going by what you stated about your run?
Jamal might be an antagonistic ass due to how you play the game, but Mei stills loves you and gets off with "bad boy" Jamal, but since she also likes you, she does not follow all his orders/wishes. That you get the threesome with Kati is an indicator that Mei still loves you and that Jamal´s real influence on her is less than you seem to estimate.
Just change some event choices towards NTR and Mei will follow his wishes. But by what you stated above how you played it, the results are not quite as illogical as they may seem at first.
Hmm, maybe. I thought she would behave differently. Will not refuse the MC, but will put Jamal's desires above the MC. Will adhere to established rules.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Even the dev would still do a public version, asking for it is pretty stupid. Just download it.
3Diddly simply cannot give out a free public version any longer, Steam regulations! If you have a game/programm on Steam, you are forbidden by Valve to give out cheaper/free versions of that programm.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wait, what?! :oops:
It is as I said. Steam accepts a game only if they always can decree the lowest price of it. So if a game costs, let´s say 10€ on Steam, then the developer can further sell it at least 10+€, but not cheaper anywhere else. (Not counting Steam sales here)
Shame fortnite isnt on steam because I'd love to see them take them to task as well...
I would like to see that too.:)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It is as I said. Steam accepts a game only if they always can decree the lowest price of it. So if a game costs, let´s say 10€ on Steam, then the developer can further sell it at least 10+€, but not cheaper anywhere else. (Not counting Steam sales here)
I would like to see that too.:)
That is fucked up, so basically it means that the new updates for this game here are going to be only "unofficially leaked" ones?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Read the changelog for 0.45 and it looks good, even if hard NTR is something I only play through for completeness. But it is interesting that the special Valentine event is so meaty that the NTR and Romance/Sharing paths are each one update version. Look forward to play it someday.

I have a bug to report. The Jamal gym studio snoop event where we gain Mei´s first picture (with the grey trousers) is 100% sure bugged! During path testing with a fresh start I saw that this snoop event gave me the picture, but nothing else happened. There is no Jamal point gained, the available weekly actions stay the same and the "Before and after" Achievement is not unlocked.
I unlocked that Achievement many versions ago, but some newer players do not get it, so this bug seems to have slipped in a couple versions back. I also remember (and have a couple old saves with it) that with this snoop event you got a Jamal point for a possible max of 4 at that point in the game, but now this rival point is not gained. Jamal´s points stay at 3 or lower, depending on what you chose in earlier events or took the stat bonus instead.

Bye

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes