3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Read the changelog for 0.45 and it looks good, even if hard NTR is something I only play through for completeness. But it is interesting that the special Valentine event is so meaty that the NTR and Romance/Sharing paths are each one update version. Look forward to play it someday.

I have a bug to report. The Jamal gym studio snoop event where we gain Mei´s first picture (with the grey trousers) is 100% sure bugged! During path testing with a fresh start I saw that this snoop event gave me the picture, but nothing else happened. There is no Jamal point gained, the available weekly actions stay the same and the "Before and after" Achievement is not unlocked.
I unlocked that Achievement many versions ago, but some newer players do not get it, so this bug seems to have slipped in a couple versions back. I also remember (and have a couple old saves with it) that with this snoop event you got a Jamal point for a possible max of 4 at that point in the game, but now this rival point is not gained. Jamal´s points stay at 3 or lower, depending on what you chose in earlier events or took the stat bonus instead.

Bye
I think I fixed this in the newer version. Just went through the code again it looks ok.

Reactions: Turret

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love the scene where I can ask Jamal & Mei to have fun in the car while I watch.
It was really hot.

I think Jamal should move in with us one day.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I love the scene where I can ask Jamal & Mei to have fun in the car while I watch.
It was really hot.

I think Jamal should move in with us one day.
Going by what trends we currently have ingame, I speculate your theory could become true on one of the sharing/swinging subpaths somewhere in the game future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Going by what trends we currently have ingame, I speculate your theory could become true on one of the sharing/swinging subpaths somewhere in the game future.
That will be awesome if it does happen.
I really like that Jamal is Mei's boyfriend on my main playthrough.

• Hey there

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That will be awesome if it does happen.
I really like that Jamal is Mei's boyfriend on my main playthrough.
You might have read my post (nr. 1469) about the roadmap a couple pages ago. The Kati/Jamal side of the game is more geared towards fun, sharing, friendship, openness and consensual stuff. You certainly can get onto the hard NTR paths there, but the full romance and sharing/swinging paths are better IMO, because of the way they develop.
The full romance paths are wholesome and even there you can get some consensual naughty fun if you like. For example, an exhibitionistic Mei let´s Rashon watch even on total romance, because Mei and the MC discovered together that she is an exhbitionist at heart.
On the sharing/swinging paths we also can have a wholesome romance of Mei and MC, with the sharing/swinging developing step by step and consensual together. They can become a Stag/Vixen couple with Jamal (and Kati) a friendly boyfriend, Friend with benefits or simply a good fuckbuddy. They can become a Stag/Vixen couple which keeps some distance. They can become a couple which simply dabbles in sharing now and then or keep the sharing/swinging option open but not using it.

By the way, knowing some of your favourites, did you find the "teasing" subpath scene during the Rashon watching event? Should be right up your menu.

Naturally we can also get the harder NTR paths on the Kati/Jamal side, but I think we both are not fans of that stuff.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You might have read my post (nr. 1469) about the roadmap a couple pages ago. The Kati/Jamal side of the game is more geared towards fun, sharing, friendship, openness and consensual stuff. You certainly can get onto the hard NTR paths there, but the full romance and sharing/swinging paths are better IMO, because of the way they develop.
The full romance paths are wholesome and even there you can get some consensual naughty fun if you like. For example, an exhibitionistic Mei let´s Rashon watch even on total romance, because Mei and the MC discovered together that she is an exhbitionist at heart.
On the sharing/swinging paths we also can have a wholesome romance of Mei and MC, with the sharing/swinging developing step by step and consensual together. They can become a Stag/Vixen couple with Jamal (and Kati) a friendly boyfriend, Friend with benefits or simply a good fuckbuddy. They can become a Stag/Vixen couple which keeps some distance. They can become a couple which simply dabbles in sharing now and then or keep the sharing/swinging option open but not using it.

By the way, knowing some of your favourites, did you find the "teasing" subpath scene during the Rashon watching event? Should be right up your menu.

Naturally we can also get the harder NTR paths on the Kati/Jamal side, but I think we both are not fans of that stuff.
Hmm I don't know if I remember that scene.

Here are all the scenes I'm missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know if any of those I'm missing are sharing scenes with Jamal.

I might have to use a walkthrough because I have been trying to get these scenes for a while.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hmm I don't know if I remember that scene.

Here are all the scenes I'm missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know if any of those I'm missing are sharing scenes with Jamal.

I might have to use a walkthrough because I have been trying to get these scenes for a while.
It is important to remember that the gallery has a ren´py intrinsic problem, you can only see one or two variants of a scene. To see all variants you need strategically placed saves, that is a flaw of ren´py.
You actually have played the scene, going by your pics!
It is the scene where you and Mei (and Jamal depending on the path) have fun in the VIP area and Rashon comes in and watches. To get the teasing subscene you need a friendly Jamal being either friend with benefits or boyfriend, Mei and MC in love, Mei being an exhibitionist (maybe Hybristophilia trait as well) and you need equal love and rival points of 7+. (Which will get easier to gain with one snoop scene bug corrected now)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It is important to remember that the gallery has a ren´py intrinsic problem, you can only see one or two variants of a scene. To see all variants you need strategically placed saves, that is a flaw of ren´py.
You actually have played the scene, going by your pics!
It is the scene where you and Mei (and Jamal depending on the path) have fun in the VIP area and Rashon comes in and watches. To get the teasing subscene you need a friendly Jamal being either friend with benefits or boyfriend, Mei and MC in love, Mei being an exhibitionist and you need equal love and rival points of 7+.
Thank you for the detailed response.
I'll try unlocking more variations in the future.

I really like the sharing with Jamal stuff.
I want Mei to be in love with me & him.

They look so good together.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for the detailed response.
I'll try unlocking more variations in the future.

I really like the sharing with Jamal stuff.
I want Mei to be in love with me & him.

They look so good together.
No problem, glad to be of help!:)I added it to the other post, but tell you here again if you did not see it changed. You might also need the "Hybristophilia" trait for it to fire.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is the start of pregnancy content.

I have mentioned it before
But the thought of Jamal getting Mei pregnant and me being the dad really excites me.

If Mei ever asks me if Jamal should get her pregnant I'll be hitting the 'yes' button in an instant.

I have played so many games with sharing paths and this is one of the best.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have played so many games with sharing paths and this is one of the best.
Absolutely! There are only few games with sharing paths done right and WDR is one of those few, esp. the Kati/Jamal side is top, but the sharing paths of Lee/Davis are also great.
3Diddlyf95zone is one of the few NTR developers who gets the essence of Sharing/Swinging in how he does these paths and what the fans want to see. Not NTR, that´s for sure.:)
The NTR fans have their own paths in WDR and that is good.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes