yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi Pr0GamerJohnny !
I agree with you on that the main paths can be entered with few problems and maybe a little testing of available choices. But hitting a specfic subpath can get interesting, esp. for those playing with snoop ability. When playing the new version I found a subbranch I did not see before. It is not a big deviation from the main branch, but still feelable different.

I would list the main paths of WDR differently from yours, pardon for this:

Romance:
"Vanilla Vanilla"- no sharing, no ntr, no experimentation in any way
Vanilla with some experimentation, e.g.threesome with Kati, Mei being an avid exhibitionist, no ntr
Vanilla with serious rival, subbranching on how your relations with Jamal/Davis are, sexual stuff from vanilla only to minor exploration, no ntr

Sharing/Swinging:
"Stag/Vixen" sharing with friendly main NPCs, on the Kati/Jamal side with currently 3 subbranches (J as second boyfriend, Friends with Benefits, occasional fuckbuddies)
Sharing with antagonistic main NPCs, can lead to NTR paths
"Stag/Vixen" sharing with other NPCs, can be friendly or antagonistic
Sharing (our couple less in command, more NPC influence), branching like above
Voyeuristic sharing (MC loves to sleep with Mei, but also loves very much to watch), branching friendly/antagonistic

NTR:
Hard Cuckolding as the mildest form, Mei still has some compassion for MC, but it is probable you will loose her in the long run, still there is a small possibility to regain Mei´s affections
3 further hard NTR branches, depending on how worse it goes, Mei surely lost
Thanks, this answered many questions I had. Finding this info through through all "I love NTR/sharing, or I love it when that dude..." wasn't easy to find. (Now with seeing the volume of pro-NTR posts, I'm not sure if this title is something I'd like, as I'm not into sharing or NTR content (unless it's MC who does the stealing). And I'm not sure how much vanilla content this will actually have, that MC will come across as the alpha who has the heart of the girl(s). Instead of the other, which I still don't understand the kink at all...of being OK with other dudes polluting love interests with their DNA. But what ever, to each their own I guess.)

Anyone that is on the romance route, is there any bleeding from the other paths...sharing/NTR if not properly separated (this seems to happen a lot), or does the story work well enough to totally remove that kind of content from play? And is this story while on the romance path, will MC still have to constantly prevent other dudes trying to fuck his girl...? (Like Man of Ste*l title does in that multi path story...which I lost interest in, as MC just allows it to continually happen without saying or doing anything to that black dude.)

Regards,

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks, this answered many questions I had. Finding this info through through all "I love NTR/sharing, or I love it when that dude..." wasn't easy to find. (Now with seeing the volume of pro-NTR posts, I'm not sure if this title is something I'd like, as I'm not into sharing or NTR content (unless it's MC who does the stealing). And I'm not sure how much vanilla content this will actually have, that MC will come across as the alpha who has the heart of the girl(s). Instead of the other, which I still don't understand the kink at all...of being OK with other dudes polluting love interests with their DNA. But what ever, to each their own I guess.)

Anyone that is on the romance route, is there any bleeding from the other paths...sharing/NTR if not properly separated (this seems to happen a lot), or does the story work well enough to totally remove that kind of content from play? And is this story while on the romance path, will MC still have to constantly prevent other dudes trying to fuck his girl...? (Like Man of Ste*l title does in that multi path story...which I lost interest in, as MC just allows it to continually happen without saying or doing anything to that black dude.)

Regards,
There is quite a bit of "vanilla" content to find, but 3diddly is a NTR developer (WDR is his first major game with expanded non-NTR paths) so a lot of his fans are NTR lovers, which explains the NTR fan posts. The non-NTR paths are sizeable and wellmade. The romance paths and the happy sharing/swinging paths have an MC you want, sure of himself and has the heart of the girls.
You should also try the fun sharing/swinging subroutes, the MC on those paths is NO loser!
On romance you can completely shut off NTR. You do so at gamestart, where you disable both NTR and sharing for full vanilla.
There is the option to fight off the rivals on romance, but for this you have to enable NTR and sharing at game start.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Regards,
It's a reasonable concern, but know that this is not a captkitty game (and all of his/mitzyls/whatever the other alias is) are exactly like that too - ntr games with "sharing" or "vanilla" paths, very much in scare quotes. Like Turret said, the paths here are well developed and there's plenty of non-ntr content, including pure vanilla routes.

However, it is worthwhile to note overall the game is still focused on ntr or share routes, so if you're looking to completely avoid both, you'd be better served looking elsewhere and playing games suited to pure vanilla routes. So no, I don't think there's much spillover, but you also wont have as much content as other routes.

Reactions: Turret and MrBenny

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
is there any
-guide
-walkthrough
Yes, for patrons. We here on F95 sometimes get a walkthrough, but those are quickly outdated.
-gallery unlocker
-cheat
There is a universal ren´py gallery unlocker. BUT there is a ren´py intrinsic problem. The gallery replays only one or two variants of an event. To see all variants, you have to make strategically played saves. Some cheats for the game can be seen several pages ago. One member posted a couple cheats there.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
is there any
-guide
-walkthrough
-gallery unlocker
-cheat
Gameplay is linear so walkthrough isn't needed imo, as of cheat and guide for traits. Try using URM, either use it to trigger event variants or cheating variables.

A general gallery unlocker works.

Reactions: Nhan skull

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021

Regards,
There's some bleeding in.
I dropped this game because of that.

You can completely avoid clear ntr. But not the bleeding in.
The part that has the wife working at the bar is unavoidable. She gradually wears more revealing clothes whether you like it or not (there seems to be no choice or input from the mc here). You can beat up the black dude who is the boss there when he demands she goes to work after the main couple comes back from vacation. But in one of the recent updates. He still sits down next to the scantily clad wife and drapes his arm around here and another worker in front of the mc husband and mostly ignores the wife not being okay with it if you played a non-ntr route.
And the mc didn't have much of an issue with it this time. Playing "alpha-mc" route.
Also, given how pretty much all the other girls are from other works of this dev. It looks like maybe you'll get to steal these girls. Except if you've checked any of the other works (don't if you haven't), every last one of these girls was stolen and corrupted. Not by the bull alone but him and anyone else the bulls would send. So I lost interest in the other girls too.
That's all me.
I don't know if these are acceptable to you. I just lost interest considering all that and including how this game honestly isn't that great for non-ntr to begin with.

Reactions: linus.quotes

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
So they (Dev's) start... once a month and as soon as they hit $5000 per month... They (Dev's) start to MILK patrons.. their subscribers.. Now what I as a supporter in downloading and reading this "novel" can't handle is the 20 paths of this story... now Def's update... now... only.. one path every 6 months.. 4 paths means I need to wait 2 Years for my path to be updated.. or not..
I'm so frustrated.. You can't believe...

CONCLUSION..
I cant tell you what to do with your money...
For me ITS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY...
FUCK THIS DEV... FUCK THIS STORY.. (NOVEL). IN THE BIN and a UNWATCH Tag......

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Everyone is free to play or not a game , if u don't just go and be well , 43 comments in more than 4 years means you just comment when you don't agree with a dev or a game and never appreciate the work needed , there is no obligation to pay for any game and at least this one is stable in development , i can agree than too many paths is time consuming and need a lot time to complete but i don't go and scream my lungs out to push my opinion to them. So be well and just ignore any game you don't want to play again. (last update i dl was in 12/01/2024 so still in monthly updates)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There's some bleeding in.
I dropped this game because of that.

You can completely avoid clear ntr. But not the bleeding in.
The part that has the wife working at the bar is unavoidable. She gradually wears more revealing clothes whether you like it or not (there seems to be no choice or input from the mc here). You can beat up the black dude who is the boss there when he demands she goes to work after the main couple comes back from vacation. But in one of the recent updates. He still sits down next to the scantily clad wife and drapes his arm around here and another worker in front of the mc husband and mostly ignores the wife not being okay with it if you played a non-ntr route.
And the mc didn't have much of an issue with it this time. Playing "alpha-mc" route.
Also, given how pretty much all the other girls are from other works of this dev. It looks like maybe you'll get to steal these girls. Except if you've checked any of the other works (don't if you haven't), every last one of these girls was stolen and corrupted. Not by the bull alone but him and anyone else the bulls would send. So I lost interest in the other girls too.
That's all me.
I don't know if these are acceptable to you. I just lost interest considering all that and including how this game honestly isn't that great for non-ntr to begin with.
There is no bleeding in with Jamal if you shut off NTR and sharing at the beginning! If you do that, Jamal pops up a couple times, but is a non-factor!
The "worker" is not a worker, but Kati a friend of Mei and this only happens nicely if the MC and Jamal are on friendly terms. For instance, Jamal actually supports you if you beat off the would-be assaulter of Mei at the Christmas party. besides, the MC being alpha has more to do with his stats than if he is on friendly or bad terms with Jamal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Everyone is free to play or not a game , if u don't just go and be well , 43 comments in more than 4 years means you just comment when you don't agree with a dev or a game and never appreciate the work needed , there is no obligation to pay for any game and at least this one is stable in development , i can agree than too many paths is time consuming and need a lot time to complete but i don't go and scream my lungs out to push my opinion to them. So be well and just ignore any game you don't want to play again. (last update i dl was in 12/01/2024 so still in monthly updates)
I agree with you you.. fellow F95zone member.. truly. I do.. and thanks for your reply... I don't comment much.. only when I'm drunk and they are usually taken down....:ROFLMAO:
For the past 2 updates there was nothing on my path.. I'm a bit frustrated. The Dev was warned by the creators of this site couple of messages back) to be very carful to do a novel with too many paths.. The DEV will work himself to death.. to update all paths.. look at statistics on the tags of this story to the rest of the stories on this site.. most of them die a slow death after a couple of releases..
thanks for the same interest than me.. hard to find likewise people..

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.44] [3Diddly Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 120 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes