Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Is the male domination tag only for the NTR, only for certain characters or is it a big part of the game? I really like male domination but usually with games that have NTR its only the NTR characters that have male domination.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Damn it's still the same thing.
View attachment 3373169
It just makes no sense for a 0 corruption, no cheating path, that Julia just jumps on Cornell's cock. I just don't get the point of having an option in vanilla path to suddenly shift to cuckold path, even with no prior prompt. It's like all your choices don't actually matter.
And it still made no sense for Peter to suddenly allow his girlfriend (in cuckold path) with low corruption to give a blowjob to Cornell. If you played the game in the most logical manner (letting the act go on since that is why you agreed on but not letting Julia actually cheat by constantly interrupting her in their room), then it makes no sense for Peter to suddenly just wanna watch his gf give a blowjob to other people.
It's like all these corruption points don't even matter in the end. The prior narrative doesn't support the events, and the corruption points don't either, so why bother even having them?? I just wish there's more consistency to the story and game.
seems to me you posted in the wrong thread mate

Reactions: lyang7 and Lythis1

SergeKov

Oct 30, 2020
I downloaded the new 0,44 version for the first time amd there are already some save files made, and some basic and NTR achievements unlocked along with the gallery. Is there a way to clean the game? So I can start it from the beggining.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
pls add a galery unlocker
Universal Gallery Unlocker works perfect

I downloaded the new 0,44 version for the first time amd there are already some save files made, and some basic and NTR achievements unlocked along with the gallery. Is there a way to clean the game? So I can start it from the beggining.
Delete the savefiles in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WDR and in the game folder

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I played v0.44 using a saved file from the last update (MC, wifey and Katie in a three-some in the private room at the club). MC is being faithful to his wife, and is not sharing her .
Problem: Nothing seems to happen in week 30.

Last edited:

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I played v0.44 using a saved file from the last update (MC, wifey and Katie in a three-some in the private room at the club). MC is being faithful to his wife, and is not sharing her .
Problem: Noting seems to happen in week 30.
Yes its a Lee Davis Route that got updated

Last edited:
Reactions: fleetp

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hallo again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Had some time for a bit of feedback. First for Lee/Davis. Had a laugh when the announced character from another of your games was Orlov of all people. I estimated e.g. the MC of SGB or Vera beforehand. With him in the game and his "pleasant" personality back, we now get some crime elements for the Lee/Davis side as well. Could it be that around a couple corners his organistion is one involved in the gang war the Kati/Jamal side of the game has to come to grips with?

I also saw that Mei´s social media account is still named like at gamestart despite her (possible) changes, whereas the account nickname on the Kati/Jamal routes can/has changed depending on what we do. We´ll see what comes from that.
The "fetish wear" also continues to go strong on the Lee/Davis side and is an indicator what we can await partly from the future Tanya routes. It also differentiates optically this side of the game from the other since on the Kati paths Mei goes more for sexy show off if played towards it and unlocking her exhibitionism.

For the Valentine´s special event I read the change log and going by it, I look forward to play it sooner or later. Seems to be an event with a lot of different outcomes even on the "vanilla" romance route, our stats/traits playing quite a role according to the log.
Kati becomes a bigger part of some of the events, but then again she (like Lee and Tanya/Lisa later on) is suppossed to be both a catalysator for change and Bestie (even a second LI on some routes) for Mei as we could already see in a couple events.
The announced MC action on several path variants is most probably anal sex with Mei, but we´ll see.
Also looking forward to the talk MC and Mei will have about how their relationship stands on most path variants, there are some quite interesting possibilities due to how we played so far.
And the additional dialogue to some paths sounds very good going by earlier instances of it.

Bye until then!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Addendum to my post above after playing some Lee/Davis saves to their current end and replaying some Kati/Jamal paths. Very interested in the new VD update on the relationship status talk on romance and sharing/swinging considering we have several tasty routes from vanilla vanilla over sharing/swinging/group sex to a "throuple". The choices there and for the fun afterwards sound great for roleplaying purposes too. Since stats/traits are also mentioned to play their role it looks we get some further serious branching of paths. Wanna play!:)
Also look forward to how the Pledged storyline on the Lee side will develop with Orlovin the mix now. We have several hints towards possible story development, but nothing too solid so far, can go into several directions. As mentioned earlier the local "Prator" might be a link to the gang war the "other versions of MC and Mei" have to roll with.

Bye!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hallo 3Diddlyf95zone !

Since I cannot access the Poll, but it might be interesting for your story development what the non-Patreon fans of WDR think about the question "Can/Could you fall in love with someone like Wifey in real life?", I write you my answer.
I could fall in love with the romance and even the sharing/swinging versions of Mei, but not the hard NTR ones (I cannot stand chronic liars or cheaters).. This is as of 0.44 of WDR.
It is one of the reasons I am really interested in the new VD update because here Mei will talk about how well our couple´s relationship is going, according to the log. This could bring out some new facets of them.

Bye

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes