Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
You must be jumping on one foot, 2 updates in a row of mid route...i mean davis route :p
Tbh I'm not a particular fan - just the lesser of 2 evils (IMO) - you know my feelings on "muh bbc snowbunnah". The bdsm stuff is kinda performative; if I was at the helm I'd much rather just have some attractive regular guy as the antagonist, I don't need all the add-ons that come with "this is the ir character/this is the dom character/this is the old dirty bastard character/this is the shota character" etc. It's a testament to his design with good branching paths that I still find myself here despite feeling lukewarm on both paths.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
so the game become a ntr feast no thanks
Sharing and NTR are avoidable. The developer doesn't do the vanilla scene + sharing / NTR with Jamal + sharing / NTR with Davis at the same time.

In 0.58, it was sharing/NTR with Jamal. In 0.60, it's vanilla with MC (in Davis path) and sharing/NTR with Davis.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Since the new updates are for the Davis route I figured I'd finally try it - and ... damn.. so far he's very dislikable. Hope that changes because I may not be able to finish the route. Don't get me wrong, I like NTR (soft and hard), I like D/s stuff, totally love the whole secretary kink, and I love this game overall (its one of my faves). So I Should be liking this route but.... damn... Davis is just so incredibly punchable. I don't know. Jamal was pervy and macho and it was fun when it turned into getting along with him. Davis is just... yea.. I don't have any other words for it, really really punchable so far.

(update post bday) Oh thank goodness he calms down a little. Still punchable. But tolerably so.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone played the game with NTR/Sharing off route? And is there much content on it?
Does this game have a lot of ntr or no?
I will answer these together. Almost every scene in the game has an NTR-free version. There are only a couple of exceptions. Therefore in a single playthrough there is almost the same amount of content as the NTR routes. The game has little replay value (basically can play through twice) if you don't want NTR, but other than than that it is worth picking up without NTR. That is my opinion. The game does have two NTR routes in each path, so there is a ton of NTR if you do not turn it off.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I will answer these together. Almost every scene in the game has an NTR-free version. There are only a couple of exceptions. Therefore in a single playthrough there is almost the same amount of content as the NTR routes. The game has little replay value (basically can play through twice) if you don't want NTR, but other than than that it is worth picking up without NTR. That is my opinion. The game does have two NTR routes in each path, so there is a ton of NTR if you do not turn it off.
While I agree with you that there are nice "just our couple" paths, I would disagree with your opinion that there are also two major NTR routes. I know that 3Diddly himself calls them soft and hard NTR, but the soft NTR paths are actually more the sharing/swinging/NTS paths, since our couple is in this together. Mei is not going behind the players back, on the contrary.

WDR has, after playing them myself, two pure romance paths (with and without rivals for affections) with several subroutes (mostly text variants, but also events), two major sharing/swinging/NTS paths (more dom or subish) with subroutes (here with greater text and event variants depending on your stats and traits). If you want to replay these subroutes, you must set saves because ren´py will replay only 1-2 variants per event. For example I have some route variants for 2/3 of the game which have to be saved. The game does not have them in the gallery at all.
Hard NTR also has several path variants, but these differ mostly on how much and hard you are toast.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone played the game with NTR/Sharing off route? And is there much content on it?
I tried. I can't say how much content there is because I just couldn't do it. Its not the hard ntr part - I like that in general. Its that the two antagonists (especially the office dude) are so... incredibly.. dislikable before the sharing comes online that I just couldn't get through it. Like... how can I phrase it...
Dude comes up and gropes your wife. If you're into NTR that's kinda hot.
Dude comes up and shows you a vid of him banging your wife behind your back. If you're into Really Hard NTR that's kinda hot.
Dude comes up and makes fun of your car, your dog, and your sportsball team. ... That's... Ok, them's fighting words. It's not what actually happens, but that's more the energy those two put out before sharing turns on (for me).

But I can say that until I quit that path there was plenty of content?

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
While I agree with you that there are nice "just our couple" paths, I would disagree with your opinion that there are also two major NTR routes. I know that 3Diddly himself calls them soft and hard NTR, but the soft NTR paths are actually more the sharing/swinging/NTS paths, since our couple is in this together. Mei is not going behind the players back, on the contrary.

WDR has, after playing them myself, two pure romance paths (with and without rivals for affections) with several subroutes (mostly text variants, but also events), two major sharing/swinging/NTS paths (more dom or subish) with subroutes (here with greater text and event variants depending on your stats and traits). If you want to replay these subroutes, you must set saves because ren´py will replay only 1-2 variants per event. For example I have some route variants for 2/3 of the game which have to be saved. The game does not have them in the gallery at all.
Hard NTR also has several path variants, but these differ mostly on how much and hard you are toast.
You are correct, but that isn't going to matter to people who don't like NTR at all and has been disgussed at length already, so I left it out to avoid making my answer long and confusing.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I got no scenes in v0.60. After meeting Zed in the hospital and getting the belt there was a single scene where Davis talked to the wife and nothing after that.
Davis has 10 influence and MC has 3 love(max 4)
Screenshot_20241010-045127_Ren'Py 823 Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
This is the last scene before there is no more content.
In v0.59 and v0.60 there hasn't been a sex scene.

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I got no scenes in v0.60. After meeting Zed in the hospital and getting the belt there was a single scene where Davis talked to the wife and nothing after that.
Davis has 10 influence and MC has 3 love(max 4)
View attachment 4116749
This is the last scene before there is no more content.
In v0.59 and v0.60 there hasn't been a sex scene.
Well, that is what you get for playing towards massive NTR and bystander mode.:p Seriously Though, not all paths are in that update, but what is worse is your love score. 3 points of a max of 4 means you are practically out of her life. You should have a possible love score max of 10. You are in the friendzone of the bystander mode.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Well, that is what you get for playing towards massive NTR and bystander mode.:p Seriously Though, not all paths are in that update, but what is worse is your love score. 3 points of a max of 4 means you are practically out of her life. You should have a possible love score max of 10. You are in the friendzone of the bystander mode.
bystander.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Back and Turret

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
On the D/s route especially (not my fave anyway just because of how much of a douche the antagonist is and how he just 180s if you go friend path) I do wish that there were more ways to increase love / max love, so the douche doesn't race ahead. It feels like the only way to stay even is for her to say no to things, or you asking her not to do things. Which is a bit weird (its 'less content' not 'alternate content'; its more controlling her actions than the main characters; its kinda of anti-sharing). Feels like instead there should just be more opportunities along the way (at least 1:1 ratio) to do things that increase love/max-love to stay even, so falling behind is about their lack of connection rather than the (friend) antagonist just having more chances to do things.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes