VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
katie is from a previous game,correct?Or the comic,don't remember...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But whatever,not a big deal.I still like the game,just a bit of the big confused on that part.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
katie is from a previous game,correct?Or the comic,don't remember...
But whatever,not a big deal.I still like the game,just a bit of the big confused on that part.
The role of Katie and other role models is to push the wife's sexual boundaries, which is compatible with romance as a main feature in the fidelity route. The wife will only become the player's personal assistant in this route.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok so far it is fairly slow going as far as naughty times go at least on the fidelity route which is fine im not in any hurry it is better to build up the story and romance.

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for providing the link that fast.

Hm, in this part the story took a bit of a weird turn.
Will have to see how that develops. What I like is that you really don't need a walkthrough as the choices that progress you are clearly marked.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I am liking this so far. Going Fidelity myself and nice not feeling like a total douche

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This wasn't the love route that i was looking for...
Love/Romance route= She will be sex toy of MC?? I mean is this what you understand from Romance? I mean no disrespect of course. It's your game and do whatever you think is right but it is completely opposite to my romance taste.
Corrupt/NTR route=She will be sex toy of Davis and some other guy. This is understandable but it would be more hot if he had no idea about corruption of wife. Like you did with your previous game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think i only play this to look at "wifey" as she's hot as heck..but i cannot immerse in the game as stuff is just to eff'd up....doing the fidelity route of course..cause i'm old and boring..but its just silly...so..just stare at "wifey" and ignore the insanity of it all

Reactions: Mark17

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i think i only play this to look at "wifey" as she's hot as heck..but i cannot immerse in the game as stuff is just to eff'd up....doing the fidelity route of course..cause i'm old and boring..but its just silly...so..just stare at "wifey" and ignore the insanity of it all
I agree i prefer the fidelity path not so much cause i dislike ntr more because davis is a douchebag

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any guide yet for the cheating route, do I have to take every Lips icon until the Horns come or what?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes