VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This wasn't the love route that i was looking for...
Love/Romance route= She will be sex toy of MC?? I mean is this what you understand from Romance? I mean no disrespect of course. It's your game and do whatever you think is right but it is completely opposite to my romance taste.
Corrupt/NTR route=She will be sex toy of Davis and some other guy. This is understandable but it would be more hot if he had no idea about corruption of wife. Like you did with your previous game.
It feels like some sort of middle ground between NTR and Romance, which I suppose would be a controlling douche who wants to turn his "fake wife" into a sex toy. I honestly think that the romance route either hasn't been developed yet or simply wasn't even part of the plan. I understand that the MC could be horny as fuck, but expecting him to comply with such a lunatic company plan would be pure madness. The company has so much to lose by sharing that much information with someone so new to the company that it's not even credible(even if Katie's boss hated Davis so much, losing a business partner is no laughing matter, so she'd have to be sure that the MC would bite).

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It feels like some sort of middle ground between NTR and Romance, which I suppose would be a controlling douche who wants to turn his "fake wife" into a sex toy. I honestly think that the romance route either hasn't been developed yet or simply wasn't even part of the plan. I understand that the MC could be horny as fuck, but expecting him to comply with such a lunatic company plan would be pure madness. The company has so much to lose by sharing that much information with someone so new to the company that it's not even credible(even if Katie's boss hated Davis so much, losing a business partner is no laughing matter, so she'd have to be sure that the MC would bite).
Yeah, i mean, i would expect MC to fight with this lunatic company instead of joining them and making his "fake wife" to his slave. I suddenly lost all the respect that i had for the MC. Destroying this madness and earning her heart would be much better as a romance.
This is like, there are two routes, one, "fake wife" is the slave of MC and other one, she is the slave of other guys and most probably Davis'

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Love/Romance route= She will be sex toy of MC?? I mean is this what you understand from Romance? I mean no disrespect of course. It's your game and do whatever you think is right but it is completely opposite to my romance taste.
Corrupt/NTR route=She will be sex toy of Davis and some other guy. This is understandable but it would be more hot if he had no idea about corruption of wife. Like you did with your previous game.
Yeah, I really hope Pdiddly will give you the option to just protect her from the weird things going on in the company, you could even make her your assistant due to that, just to protect her.
Not just turn her into another slave. That seems like a cop-out out of the romance route. And it makes no real sense as well, because as the MC you can see that she slowly falls for you, it wouldn't be necessary to brainwash her.

Those corruption games have their own attraction, but right now this feels like you either get NTR or you get a sort of Selecta Corps brainwashing route.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I think the issue is that there is a disconnect between romance players and the PC accepting Katie's offer. Katie's role is supposed to open up the wife's sexual boundaries in the fidelity path, and eventually allow wifey to accept threesomes with the PC. However, most romance players don't seem to like the idea of corruption, so I'll rewrite that part of the game a little bit to make it more coherent.

Edit: changed in v0.12b

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, i mean, i would expect MC to fight with this lunatic company instead of joining them and making his "fake wife" to his slave. I suddenly lost all the respect that i had for the MC. Destroying this madness and earning her heart would be much better as a romance.
This is like, there are two routes, one, "fake wife" is the slave of MC and other one, she is the slave of other guys and most probably Davis'
best of both worlds if you ask me :D

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think the issue is that there is a disconnect between romance players and the PC accepting Katie's offer. Katie's role is supposed to open up the wife's sexual boundaries in the fidelity path, and eventually allow wifey to accept threesomes with the PC. However, most romance players don't seem to like the idea of corruption, so I'll rewrite that part of the game a little bit to make it more coherent.
It is because romance and corruption are 2 different things. I am not againts the idea of corruption. People can try to corrupt wife but MC shouldn't be the one who do that. MC should win her heart from passionate way instead of letting someone to corrupt her mind. It is like both protagonist and antagonist are the same person.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
last week i played the new acerola game it was full japanase but managed to finish it somehow ,its heavy cuckolding game with light NTR i really enjoyed it you should give it a try if you like the genre. Hubby can pimp out the wife at night to the town (while the wife banged the hubby watches him in corner and faps :eek:penedeyewink:) Also you play as the Wife :FeelsGoodMan:
Which game by Acerola?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Is there actually corruption content right now? Or just a lot of promises and no content?

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Charming game - good start! Thanks for sharing it with us (assuming you did so voluntarily). :)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Mega download isn't working The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Just played the latest version, there's no substantial NTR content, for anyone wondering

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I find it funny that she thinks Mr. Wright or white.. i forgot already lol --- Is so nice, well go back to work and replay and record the footage onto a zip drive and play it for her, then she may have a different view of him :D That would help keep her from being brainwashed, like the rest ;)

Reactions: botc76
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes