VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
wanted to give this a go, however, as it has been pointed out, download link don't work for Win, and some of them will try to install malware on the PC.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Great update!
But what i didn't like was a masturbation on her leg scene - I really wanted to have a CHOICE there!
6469c5731f8e2d4a0c5f1feb99ece6f4.jpg

Reactions: SojuThree

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
If anyone cares, Taeyeon's personality is closest to A in the game. She's well known as a gamer and a shut in.

Reactions: Kripke

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
I like the idea of turning her into my little slutty pet high love makes it easier and satisfying it's the idea of having her give everything to the pc thats so satisfying complete dominance and high love makes sense for getting her to agree with mff threesomes and such

othello

May 30, 2017
Is there a route guide yet?
Nope. Playing the game, you might use the hints like the upper left and right icons as well as the the dialogues which are marked to guide you through the path you choose. For a detailed description see the dev's patreon.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
stop bitching , i hate this i hate that blah blah .. let the dev do his work, if u have problem w/c is clearly unnecessary keep it in yourself , instead of crying why not offer help finding bugs, technical problems or be patreon.. kids go back to ur mom suck those tities for that lovely milk while fantasizing your blood relatives to some fancy actions :tf:..

Reactions: patrickB

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Hahaha....it seems this is will be the first my HOT LIST! Can't wait to see her become like Katie....hahaha. AMAZING...AMAZING Dave....Nice uniforms there and combine with that look desperation. SUPERB!!!! :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

othello

May 30, 2017
can you turn her into your own personal slut and avoid ntr/cheating

The main character is you! You've befriended an Asian girl in her early 20s (You pick the name!) who has studied in the US since she was in high school, but was unable to get her green card. Over the years, you've become good friends, and she has asked to be your "fake wife" in order to get American citizenship. Of course, being a good friend (and also having ulterior motives) you agreed.

- It's up to you how the story will turn out. There are 2 main ways to play the story:

1. You can make your wife truly fall in love with you, and in the process, become sexually awakened. Others will watch you in jealousy! She may even let you sleep with other women at the same time!
2. She becomes promiscuous and cheats on you! (NTR/Cheating content, avoidable) Villains of all sorts will try to take her away from you, and they will succeed. You have control over who she ends up with in the end!
- In either route you can decide whether to build up your relationship with the wife or not.

- You can pick 1 of 3 different Personality Profiles at the beginning of the game. She will act differently in the game based on your choice!

- Features an original cast, and cameos from older games and comics.

- You can pick a type of personality for her at the beginning of the game. She will behave differently in the game!
(This is what the dev says on his patreon)

So, to answer your question: It's up to you, choose love - the blue choice in chapter 1 - and care for your wife, she won't cheat and be your true love.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes