VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
This sex toy assistant part of the plot was a terrible idea but only because he just says yes without hardly thinking about it like wtf? How does he go from he loves this girl to wanting to turn her into nothing but a personal slut in the span of 10 seconds? Makes no sense to me.

If this guy wanted nothing but to bang her from the start this would makes sense but that's not how it is.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
This sex toy assistant part of the plot was a terrible idea but only because he just says yes without hardly thinking about it like wtf? How does he go from he loves this girl to wanting to turn her into nothing but a personal slut in the span of 10 seconds? Makes no sense to me.

If this guy wanted nothing but to bang her from the start this would makes sense but that's not how it is.
This was fixed in 0.12b.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Does her personality predefines the route you will go ?
Or you can have NTR route with all 3 personalities ?

PS. Ok I played the whole thing and I see that the choice is mostly ilussory.

Geeky and Romantic are exacly the same - she just talks about diffrent hobby a few short lines every now and then, but otherwise behaves exacly the same.

Sporty outgoing Heroine is a bit diffrent - like you will get a single line showing how she is more confident a few times durring the scenes.
But NOTHING changes how the game plays out.

She loves you or no - you get exacly the same scenes.

You choose to keep her or go down NTR path - it almost the same. Her boss still wants to fuck her, and her coach just gives you diffrent BS as explaination.
And you dont have NTR dreams if you take Love path ;]

So for now game is extreamly streamlined.
I am here for the NTR mostly so I am ok with it.

NTR when she is in love with me, innocent but still getting corrupted - and reluctantly forced to do other stuff - that is my Ideal for a NTR game.

othello

May 30, 2017
Does her personality predefines the route you will go ?
Or you can have NTR route with all 3 personalities ?

You choose to keep her or go down NTR path - it almost the same. Her boss still wants to fuck her, and her coach just gives you diffrent BS as explaination.
And you dont have NTR dreams if you take Love path ;]

So for now game is extreamly streamlined.
I am here for the NTR mostly so I am ok with it.

NTR when she is in love with me, innocent but still getting corrupted - and reluctantly forced to do other stuff - that is my Ideal for a NTR game.
Well, most games tagged as NTR are simply stories including cheating. However, the difference between these two categories is rather small (see the discussion thread about NTR here in f95). Even in Katie's there is no real NTR, the male doesn't even know his fiancée is cheating on him.
As for wifey's this story is on chapter 3 now and you can't expect any real cheating so fast. If you like NTR stories try here . As it says, it's a comic and of course it's streamlined.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Well, most games tagged as NTR are simply stories including cheating. However, the difference between these two categories is rather small (see the discussion thread about NTR here in f95). Even in Katie's there is no real NTR, the male doesn't even know his fiancée is cheating on him.
As for wifey's this story is on chapter 3 now and you can't expect any real cheating so fast. If you like NTR stories try here . As it says, it's a comic and of course it's streamlined.
I dont know where you have your definision of NTR taken from - but I am familiar with the term for over 10 years now.
Term is ofc used by Japanese hentai artists adn writers to describe situation when Main Protagonist Woman is beeing "taken away" from him (that is literal meaning). There is also reverse situation with Netori - when MC is stealing engaged women. But that is not the point here

And in thousands of manga and doujins I have red with NTR in them it always is about this - some asshole is seducing, forcing or raping into subbmission Main Characters beloved, and MC suffers because of it. And 95% of a time they do this behind his back, and he only finds out about it when it is all too late, and the woman preffers her new tainted life than that with her former lover.

Thats NTR.

Situation when Main Characters encourages his woman to sleep with others is CUCKOLDING.

Ofc this two can work at the same time sometimes, with MC giving his woman away, but later regretting doing that, but that is just digression.

From what I can tell Wifey's Dilema could have both NTR and Cuckolding in it.
I just hope there will be option to have NTR without Cuckolding.

othello

May 30, 2017
I dont know where you have your definision of NTR taken from - but I am familiar with the term for over 10 years now.
From what I can tell Wifey's Dilema could have both NTR and Cuckolding in it.
I just hope there will be option to have NTR without Cuckolding.
Okay, I referred to that thread above where are several slightly different approaches to NTR. Myself, I don't like these manga style games/comics and surely many of these contain NTR. However, patreon rules do not allow any forced sex action or raping. As the dev here offers his games on patreon we shouldn't expect any NTR as you define it.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Okay, I referred to that thread above where are several slightly different approaches to NTR. Myself, I don't like these manga style games/comics and surely many of these contain NTR. However, patreon rules do not allow any forced sex action or raping. As the dev here offers his games on patreon we shouldn't expect any NTR as you define it.
Please dont make me laugh.
95% games on patreon have RAPE.

Show me one that doesnt.

I would like to inform you that touching a girl without her prior consent is rape in todays standards of law.
Good luck finding a game where girls consents before any type of contact is done.

But even if we just narrow down rape to serious molestation without consent - the % of game with it are still at least 80%. As almost every game here has macho characters or other psychos who at least "grab them by the pussy" sometimes.

But in case you didnt notice Patreon rules are 1 thing, and what people make is another. More than half of the games for an example are about INCEST !

And most importantly I imagine Wife'y Dilema - since the author made Katie's Corruption before will be choke full of rape in it. Looks like you are in realy wrong place mate.

othello

May 30, 2017
Please dont make me laugh.
95% games on patreon have RAPE.

Show me one that doesnt.

I would like to inform you that touching a girl without her prior consent is rape in todays standards of law.
Good luck finding a game where girls consents before any type of contact is done.

But even if we just narrow down rape to serious molestation without consent - the % of game with it are still at least 80%. As almost every game here has macho characters or other psychos who at least "grab them by the pussy" sometimes.

But in case you didnt notice Patreon rules are 1 thing, and what people make is another. More than half of the games for an example are about INCEST !

And most importantly I imagine Wife'y Dilema - since the author made Katie's Corruption before will be choke full of rape in it. Looks like you are in realy wrong place mate.
As far as I agree with you, 3diddly was one of the devs who took the new patreon rules seriously (e.g. he deleted beastiality and made the incest scenes optional) and several other devs at least don't tag these 'forbidden' content and hide it within the game (e.g. Eva Kiss in GGGB). As I wrote, I don't play these manga games and several devs do a good job making games without brute violence but rather subtle erotic flavour like 'A wife and mother'.
Obviously you refer to #me too in your post and 'grab them by the ...' isn't my taste. There are lots of ways to convince a woman but you don't need drugs or even violence to seduce her. And, the existing laws are clearly defining what is allowed and what not, at least where I live. Otherwise, each according to his taste.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
As far as I agree with you, 3diddly was one the the devs who took the new patreon rules seriously (e.g. he deleted beastiality and made the incest scenes optional) and several other devs at least don't tag these 'forbidden' content and hide it within the game (e.g. Eva Kiss in GGGB). As I wrote, I don't play these manga games and several devs do a good job making games without brute violence but rather subtle erotic flavour like 'A wife and mother'.
Obviously you refer to #me too in your post and 'grab them by the ...' isn't my taste. There are lots of ways to convince a woman but you don't need drugs or even violence to seduce her. And, the existing laws are clearly defining what is allowed and what not, at least where I live. Otherwise, each according to his taste.
Sure. I hope both you and I can find the type of content we are hopping for.

But do you realy belive you will get nice romantic story without any violent and non-consensual content in this game ?

The whole game is strucktured arround your girlfriend/wife starting to work at the place where her boss wants to make her into cumdumbster.
Thats the plot in short summary.
All the romantic lovey dovey stuff is there only to make it feel more painfull when she will be stolen from you.
Sure I guess in non NTR route it will be mostly avoidable, but still that overarching thame of you having to protect her from evil peoplle trying to steel her remains ...

Not exacly my ideal Lovey-Dovey story ;]

Thats why I said - you are probably in wrong place.

othello

May 30, 2017

But do you realy belive you will get nice romantic story without any violent and non-consensual content in this game ?

The whole game is strucktured arround your girlfriend/wife starting to work at the place where her boss wants to make her into cumdumbster.
All the romantic lovey dovey stuff is there only to make it feel more painfull when she will be stolen from you.
Sure I guess in non NTR route it will be mostly avoidable, but still that overarching thame of you having to protect her from evil peoplle trying to steel her remains ...

Maybe I'm wrong here and what I've seen by 3diddly before was really hard stuff with Hannah and now Katie leaving their loved ones behind and adopting a new personality as submissive sluts. However, it's not that easy as one might think. Hannah had to decide between her child and her ex-husband while Katie may marry her fiancée though it seems she rather uses him than really loves him. Anyway, let's see how this story will develop and hope all four paths will be ending some day.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

The NTR path will be done through seduction by the other non-MC parties. No sexual violence will be included in the game. My favorite type of NTR doesn't include forcing a woman into sex and her eventually loving it, but rather making a woman reluctantly and slowly fall for the non-MC party.

Feb 14, 2018
The NTR path will be done through seduction by the other non-MC parties. No sexual violence will be included in the game. My favorite type of NTR doesn't include forcing a woman into sex and her eventually loving it, but rather making a woman reluctantly and slowly fall for the non-MC party.
Preach

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Which is the same as my idea of NTR.

Corruption through mixute of embarassment, proper circumstances, pleasure and lust to make woman reluctantly accept.

Stealth Sex is key here !

But still technically it is considered rape ;] - just saying

othello

May 30, 2017
Which is the same as my idea of NTR.

Corruption through mixute of embarassment, proper circumstances, pleasure and lust to make woman reluctantly accept.

Stealth Sex is key here !

But still technically it is considered rape ;] - just saying
Whatever you mean with 'technically' but raping 'technically' is a criminal offence and will be punished at least in legally organized societies. Rapers indeed tend to excuse their offence by saying the woman just seduced them either by obscene outfits or some other indecencies. What you describe above must and will not be punished because it is fully legal as long as two or more persons have the freedom to make decisions for themselves. Just said.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Whatever you mean with 'technically' but raping 'technically' is a criminal offence and will be punished at least in legally organized societies. Rapers indeed tend to excuse their offence by saying the woman just seduced them either by obscene outfits or some other indecencies. What you describe above must and will not be punished because it is fully legal as long as two or more persons have the freedom to make decisions for themselves. Just said.
Dude we are talking about fictional characters in a story FFS.
Go sue Game of Trones directors and actors ...

And seriously stop preaching BS here.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes