VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...like the art!

Don't like the name! "Wifey"? Sounds like someone didn't know how to spell WiFi! :D Come on what's next? Waifu? (sorry, hate that word!) - Bah!

Don't like the idea that you still have to pay for dates (seriously: Not the 1950's anymore! Any girl that feels entitled to having her way payed is one less girl I'd be interested in! It's something else if you date someone you know has a lot less cash (like say: Dating a college-student or something like that!), but otherwise? Nope!)...emancipation: Failed!

Still, will play on for now ;)

Greetings LAX

Reactions: lordofevilcr

vultron

May 19, 2018
I really like that the dev listened to what people didn't like and now the game in my opinion is WAY better you'd think that would be common sense but there is a shocking number of devs who don't seem to really listen to valid criticisms that well.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I really like that the dev listened to what people didn't like and now the game in my opinion is WAY better you'd think that would be common sense but there is a shocking number of devs who don't seem to really listen to valid criticisms that well.
Well better dev is picky listening opinions. o_O

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Bad game. Whatever I click, everything is the same. There is no other route, scene or text. All you get is good/bad influence points, but these are useless right now.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Is there any content in 0.13? I remember this dev's updates lasted less than 5 minutes of gameplay each. Is it worth downloading or should I wait until more versions are released?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Really like the high love Point path and hope she cheats alot behind the MC´s back while being sweet and loving to him.
Good job and much more interesting than the sluttier path´s IMO.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Is there any content in 0.13? I remember this dev's updates lasted less than 5 minutes of gameplay each. Is it worth downloading or should I wait until more versions are released?
Please don't come back if every comment you make is about me not making enough content. Don't play my game. Please.

Reactions: botc76

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
I wish the PC cock was bigger... my biggest gripe with this game...
I actually kinda want it to be a bit smaller, or for us to be able to have an option to give him some kind of condition that makes it difficult for him to satisfy the wife properly and give her reason to cheat even after she feels close enough to go all the way. able to rev her up good and proper, but unable give a good finish by reason of finishing too fast, a sudden case of impotence or something.

mmm the song Not Fair by Lily Allen comes to mind.

Anyhow, love the new update, can't wait for the next one.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I try to read everyone's opinions, but I can't satisfy everyone.
Is it too late to open two different route just for your NTR route? In this story MC is aware that others are trying to corrupt his wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your story suits to open different path for NTR in game but not sure coding of the game will let you do this change. Asking this extra route for this game cheating route with high love points path.

Giving opinion is easy but coding can be hell to do this change. :LOL:

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Is it too late to open two different route just for your NTR route? In this story MC is aware that others are trying to corrupt his wife.
Your story suits to open different path for NTR in game but not sure coding of the game will let you do this change. Asking this extra route for this game cheating route with high love points path.

Giving opinion is easy but coding can be hell to do this change. :LOL:
Don't want to say too much about what I have planned, but there will only be 1 path for cheating and high love.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Don't want to say too much about what I have planned, but there will only be 1 path for cheating and high love.
i just want to say if MC unaware of NTR, it gives more drama to story. :love:
You gave that perfect NTR drama feel in Katie's corruption. :devilish:(y)

Looking forward to see how these paths will end. :p

Reactions: jhon76776
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes