VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I actually kinda want it to be a bit smaller, or for us to be able to have an option to give him some kind of condition that makes it difficult for him to satisfy the wife properly and give her reason to cheat even after she feels close enough to go all the way. able to rev her up good and proper, but unable give a good finish by reason of finishing too fast, a sudden case of impotence or something.

mmm the song Not Fair by Lily Allen comes to mind.

Anyhow, love the new update, can't wait for the next one.
Well I would stop following if that shit ever happened.. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Already wish his cock was bigger, if it gets smaller... hell nah... My immersion is completely broken...

Reactions: Rain01

jumm

May 16, 2017
There are people who don't like to NTR, corruption
and there are a variety of tastes.
You can't satisfy everyone.
Just you can do what you like.
I like your taste. I think there are a lot of people like me.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
There are people who don't like to NTR, corruption
and there are a variety of tastes.
You can't satisfy everyone.
Just you can do what you like.
I like your taste. I think there are a lot of people like me.
From previous new posts we saw that cock measurement also has variety of tastes. :D

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Wow.....:eek: she's getting pretty & sexy. You know so well how to pick a dress for her. She's Fantastic(y)

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Alright, good stuff so far. Story line and dialogues are consistent, emotions are strong. Following NTR path, whatever will happen, I hope John does not get submissive over time, and Daphne will keep her high profile. I really hope the author will not turn things into a trashy cuckold story like "omg, I've tried Mr. Davis dick once, and now I'm addicted to it and doing it for fun".

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, good stuff so far. Story line and dialogues are consistent, emotions are strong. Following NTR path, whatever will happen, I hope John does not get submissive over time, and Daphne will keep her high profile. I really hope the author will not turn things into a trashy cuckold story like "omg, I've tried Mr. Davis dick once, and now I'm addicted to it and doing it for fun".
You followed the wrong path then -_-

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
At least we get to choose to avoid the NTR in this game... Even tho it feels like that's[ntr] the path the game really wants you to go down...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Nope. I'm talking about high quality NTR, not some silly cuckold story.
Read Hannah's Corruption comic by this dev. That is the type of NTR you will likely see in the high love NTR path. Katie's Corruption followed a similar story line.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
At least we get to choose to avoid the NTR in this game... Even tho it feels like that's[ntr] the path the game really wants you to go down...
The game for sure is fine tuned to NTR route. Choosing otherwise gets things too stretched (personal assistant sex toy offer for yourself just because that's the culture? no, sorry). All in all, fidelity route is a sort of DMD.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
hey, i want to try this game but I have to ask first, can I pursue the love path while not avoiding the NTR?

Reactions: fbass

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Really enjoy 3Diddly's stuff, looking foward to playing this after it gets a few more patches

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I too play the love path with high love route but i'm doing the other NTR routes or the Low love routes I don't want to turn her into a corupted mindless sex toy plaything, which im gessing is the love path with low love route. That said I'm glad that 3 Diddyly listened to coments about how the true love route should play ie. be none corupting, protective, romance win her heart kinda thing he's sofar doing a great job i enjoyed his re-write of that path greatly. if he wanted he could throw in some attemps some of the people in the firm to try and corupt her as long as they are always odvious ways to counter them before they can damage her and maybe you end up on top like being able to turn the tables on them. maybe she would be open to a threesome to get the corupted Katie to stop trying to corupt her NONE MMF threesomes we don't wonna share her on that route, that would be too much like the low love or NTR routes or not a threesome but perhaps she gets anoyed at her old boss Mr Davis for trying to corupt her and also trying to steal her away from you to be his PA and inrevenge she give you permission to go after his X-PA Nicole or his new PA girl if he gets one. and maybe by banging Nicole she agrees to help by spying on Mr Davis and warning you if he gonna try anything or maybe she helps you shaft Mr Davis after he try's again to get your wife just to keep it interesting. of corse this is just for the Pure Love/High Love Route. or keeps it Pure Romance, no cheating, no corupting and make fake wife a true wife story, i'd be more than happy I just hope he keeps that one route for us none NTR players. its not too much to ask i don't think since its a game with 2 NTR type routes and 1 coruption sextoy route. just shareing a few thoughts on a good game.
3Diddy man keep up the good work.

Reactions: botc76
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes