VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Really like the idea, but 1 update with 40 new pics in a month, especially generated in Daz3d it's just shame.
That's why I stick and support the devs who draw pics not just generate those in dumb 3d applications, or who does big updates with 200-500 pics per monthly update.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This game has a weird start. How is she "cheating," if she's his "fake" wife. Maybe it influences how other people perceive him, but it's not technically cheating. If it is "cheating" shouldn't it affect her immigration status? I just don't know how this is really NTR.

Upon playing a few days in, here's my reaction:

It is a totally unsatisfying game to me. It's entirely from the male protagonists perspective. You're literally encouraging her to "cheat" in the "cheat" path and getting off on imagining her "cheating" with other men. This isn't NTR, its cuckold gameplay.

Meanwhile, for the "love" path you essentially play the incel nice guy. You don't do anything to increase your confidence or make yourself more desirable, she just listens to you and respects your opinion. Often the MC's advice makes sense, but it shouldn't automatically increase her desire for the MC. Listening to your advice doesn't make you de facto desirable. It's the same passive nonsense I hear from incels, who bemoan their inability to get women, yet make no effort to look within for why they're constantly "friend-zoned." It's always someone else's fault.

Not interested.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
This game is highly enjoyable and I recommend it. The NTR route is very spicy and the husband can see how she becomes corrupted. She even gives the MC some love while reminded him that she doesn't belong to just him. Maybe she will bring other guys over to f*** in front of her little husband. He already jerks in front of her, so she will probably end up shaming his cock while he does it.

As for the other route, it's very sweet. He listens and tries to be romantic and playful to his wife. His wife of course enjoys that and becomes closer the MC. Eventually the MC can even defend his wife and show his confidence.

I'm definitely an NTR player, but I like both routes and enjoy where this game will go.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
The pc is outmatched big time he needs a bigger wank and or muscles otherwise hes a born cuck i think

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Really like the idea, but 1 update with 40 new pics in a month, especially generated in Daz3d it's just shame.
That's why I stick and support the devs who draw pics not just generate those in dumb 3d applications, or who does big updates with 200-500 pics per monthly update.
Also doesn't help the whole "needing patreon" thing when this creator abandons his games all the time.

Reactions: BruceLee73

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so trying this for the first time, my immediate critique is this:

Stop telling people what the right choices are.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes