VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Please remember to be polite and civil in your posts. A couple above are already borderline. Thanks

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Abandoned, well, not that really unexpected
Though still kinda unfortunate since this one has a potential and also good asian model
Better luck next time I hope

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
It's people like these who make the lives of actually commited game developers who depend on Patreon to survive way more difficult.

Reactions: Brickman

othello

May 30, 2017
The very things you complain about are the reasons why I became a patron of 3Diddly.

I was really hoping he'd come through with Wifey's Dilemma, especially since he did successfully make Hannah's Corruption. But I guess not.

To date, Katie's Corruption is still my most favorite game I have played on this site, even with it being unfinished. That alone warranted my patronage.
Well, it's not that I didn't enjoy Katie's. Actually, I didn't complain 3diddly made this game based on his ideas how to corrupt a young female. He did quite well with a coherent plot along with some nice renders. However, Katie never had a real chance to escape her devilish boss: he blackmails her, he lies to her, he bribes the police to have her fiancé arrested to easier manipulate her and even sends her Vera to help him to corrupt her. All these things are okay but there's noone to assist her to possibly turn tables. Yes, I know 3diddly lets Katie find out herself about the shady business her boss runs but this is indeed the weakest part of the story, the dev gives us no real reason why Katie does it and how she convinced the police to investigate her boss althouth he had bribed them all.
Said this we now learn 3diddly had closed down his patreon and we most likely won't ever see Katie again and learn more of his 3diddly universe.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
what a joke and to think i actually liked the game and katies corruption oh well there are many other games out there by reliable dev's

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Thus, our happiness depends on who will abandon us earlier: cute asian girl keeping MC in friend zone or talented developer with unstable developing habbits.
Sometimes it so bad to be right. The developer's unstability proved to be very stable.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Who would've thought that the so called 3Diddly's universe would end up being a trilogy: a trilogy of abandoned games.

Wasn't a fan of any of his games, but I feel sad for those that supported him for years.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Ultimately it's unfair to all of us that have been anticipating updates and have been eager for more of his work. This won't be the end of our hopes, as are many other developers out there - some like 3Did. Sadly, noone will ever be 3Diddly.

May 19, 2017
Ultimately it's unfair to all of us that have been anticipating updates and have been eager for more of his work. This won't be the end of our hopes, as are many other developers out there - some like 3Did. Sadly, noone will ever be 3Diddly.
Why i can't react with "funny" on that? :LOL:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How much content is there?
How many updates have been released so far is what I am asking
There's about an hour or so of game maybe two if you go slow. It was a pretty good build up and a very cute girl, but now its over (it's abandoned if you didn't see the prefix in the thread title).

Reactions: asgardtipar2
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes