VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Must say I`m pissed with 3diddly, he starts shit then abandons them.Why doesn't he start a new occupation instead of getting people upset with his abandoning shit.
3diddly ,stay the fuck away........

Reactions: makcim334 and MrJ

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I was wondering why there was no update for a long while and no more messages in my mail patreon wise till today, I liked both Katies Corruption and Wifey's and the comics, however after today I made sure to memorize the game mechanics playstyle and his model style as to if I see anything looking REMOTELY to his work under a different name if it is him or not, I wont be supporting it, I am all about supporting smaller dev's by switching patreons every x amount of months to a different one if they get big or that i feel like someone else their turn to receive some support but people like this mf seriously is making me question if it is even worth supporting the smaller ones now, so many people start off with something and then abandon OR lose sight of what they was originally doing and have multiple delays in a row and then when finally bringing something to the table with all the delays it is barely ANY gameplay at all. Getting sick of this shit.

From now on ill moment I see red flags with too many delays in multiple updates in a row with little content Ill just upledge and get it for free till they step their game up.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I was wondering why this game didn't received an update this last couple of months.

Can't really say I'm surprised tho. Never really put much faith in this game, still had a wish he would finish Katies, but.. oh well

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I was wondering why there was no update for a long while and no more messages in my mail patreon wise till today, I liked both Katies Corruption and Wifey's and the comics, however after today I made sure to memorize the game mechanics playstyle and his model style as to if I see anything looking REMOTELY to his work under a different name if it is him or not, I wont be supporting it, I am all about supporting smaller dev's by switching patreons every x amount of months to a different one if they get big or that i feel like someone else their turn to receive some support but people like this mf seriously is making me question if it is even worth supporting the smaller ones now, so many people start off with something and then abandon OR lose sight of what they was originally doing and have multiple delays in a row and then when finally bringing something to the table with all the delays it is barely ANY gameplay at all. Getting sick of this shit.

From now on ill moment I see red flags with too many delays in multiple updates in a row with little content Ill just upledge and get it for free till they step their game up.
The same thing I do, believe I'm supporting around 10 Devs now, but abandon them if I don't see shit coming, What I am tired of seeing that alot of Devs I supported, started to get family problems or diseases, I don't want to say that it's not true, but that is the standard info if they stopped producing.

Reactions: makcim334

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Just thinking...There should be a rule on this site: if there's at least three abandon games made by same developer - all his next projects are banned from this site until he release one complete game.
Why though? If you're getting it here, you're getting it for free, so while it sucks that games don't get completed, you still didn't pay for it, so who the hell cares. If you're supporting him on Patreon, you're just dumb.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I really liked either his comics or games. It's a shame he went away...any news from 3Diddly?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes