VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1.1] [LopaPhi]

4.80 star(s) 20 Votes

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Love the first chapter, it's an absolutely awesome start. Eve and Desiree are such sweethearts, Zoe (and Bianca) is intriguing, Saki and Fiona are also interesting, Rebecca and Anna are funny, and Lexi is relatively likable as well.

The one real criticism I have is to do with Lexi. If a dev wants to make a slutty LI that's their prerogative, but please don't insult my intelligence and try to tell me that said LI is not a slut. She says that she's really picky about the guys she sleeps with, as if that means she's not a slut. However, the fact that she's hooking up with multiple guys from the club means that she is a slut. So unless she's just lying and she's actually so picky that she isn't hooking up with any guys at all, then she is, in fact, a slut.

Reactions: TKdropemoff

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The one real criticism I have is to do with Lexi. If a dev wants to make a slutty LI that's their prerogative, but please don't insult my intelligence and try to tell me that said LI is not a slut. She says that she's really picky about the guys she sleeps with, as if that means she's not a slut. However, the fact that she's hooking up with multiple guys from the club means that she is a slut. So unless she's just lying and she's actually so picky that she isn't hooking up with any guys at all, then she is, in fact, a slut.
I'm pretty sure she's just building a harem.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone else got the emoji stuck on screen after the conversation with Eve in the Café? I've got :cautious: just stuck there forever :/

4.80 star(s) 20 Votes