VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1.1] [LopaPhi]

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I agree that it isnt anormal to lost the virginity before 18 years old, but someone being a virgin older than that isnt a real red flag, i mean everybody grows to different speeds, so that is that, but i do think that a person who hasnt had any real relationship before 20 is a little worrysome.

Any way i hope one day people wont be judge by their sexual experience, like it wont matter if you are a virgin or an slut but that is imposible.
It's not rare to be a virgin in your early twenties. If you go by statistics that's where most people loose it in fact.
Not everyone dates in highschool and even if they do not everyone reaches sex.
And it doesn't really have anything to do with looks either. I knew plenty of hot guys and girls in college that were virgins at some point during college.
My dorm was coed and had one guy that all the girls would drool over because he was really ripped. But he was a virgin because he was really shy when it came to romance. He got a gf pretty quickly though once he got enough encouragement to approach someone.

anhhao5644

May 19, 2022
The world becoming a worse and worse place, does not change the essence of what it is to be human. A slut is still a slut. I hate to break this to you, but men and women are fundamentally different. Personally, IRL I believe in monogamy for men and women. But, there is a considerable difference between a man who sleeps around and a woman who does the same. I really don't want this to turn into a super rant, so I will leave it at this: women control the sexual marketplace, they decide who fails and who succeeds in the pursuit of sex. Sex is also a significantly more intimate experience for a woman than it is for a man, a woman literally allows a man to enter into her body, it's an inherently vulnerable action. This means that a woman either shows intimate confidence and trust in a man she allows to enter her, or she shows reckless disregard for such things. This is one of many reasons men all over the world have always preferred their wives to be virgins (even if they couldn't articulate it).

That said, I'm not saying all LIs must be virgins (or that all non-virgins are sluts), although it is my preference. There are a number of great LIs who aren't virgins, or aren't confirmed to be, like Lydia from One Dat at a Time, Sharon from Rebirth, and Nancy from Eternum. I don't even dislike Lexi as a character, she is my least favorite in this game, but that doesn't mean I hate her. If a dev wants to make a slut LI, that's fine. But we should at least acknowledge that she is in fact a slut, rather than playing this denial game.
A slut is fine; I've witnessed things even worse than a slut from average adult games.
Even if she is a slut but good at volleyball, no doubt the main character wants her on his team.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

HS2_2024-08-01-19-57-17-443.png

Heya guys.

How's it goin'? I'm just dropping by to give all of you here an update on the game. I'm not sure how frequent the dev logs are supposed to be or how frequently you'd like to be updated on the status, so let me know. Weekly? Bi-Weekly? Whenever I want? I'm all ears.

I've already announced in the previous progress report what I plan to add, but let me post it here too so everybody can see. Below are a couple features I'm planning to implement in the game:

• Named saves
  • Character screen/bio as well as to show the current points and relationship you have with the girls.
  • A better main menu (animated)
  • Scene gallery
Also, fix every typo and grammar error in Chapter 1. If there are any more features you'd like to see aside from the ones above, let me know. I'm open to ideas. (both on Discord and here).

With that out of the way, next is the progress status of Chapter 2 so far:

• 410 renders
  • 8 animations
  • 2.3K lines of code
As soon as I released the first chapter, I immediately jumped to work on chapter 2. And in case you guys think I'm going to burn out at this pace, I assure you I won't. To be honest, I didn't even think I'd get this much supporters this quick considering it's only been a month and a half since the game released. I'm enjoying every minute of this, and this is my way of giving back.

I've just finished the first "spicy scene" for this chapter (guess who) and just need to add a few more words to the script. After that, I can say the progress is pretty much 30% done. I'm really excited for you guys to see it. The loop animations are no less than 30 seconds, and one of them even lasts an entire minute before it loops again. I hope you'll all enjoy it once it's public.

For progress or status, I prefer to check them out as major scenes rather than percentages. Chapter 2 will consist of four major scenes. This checks out one of them, so I'll be working on three more.

My decision on how I'd like to release Chapter 2 is that I'd like to release it as a whole and not just the first part of it. But at the same time, I want to release something this year, so I'm challenging myself to finish it before the year ends. So I've decided that, in case I can't finish the entire chapter before 2025, I'll release the first half first. Then you just need to wait just a little more for the second half.

Lastly, I was able to finally upgrade my PC (I was using a toaster before). Now I can further improve the graphics and renders. I think it's looking a lot smoother compared to the previous chapter, right? (See the image above.) ... Right..?

That is all for now. Thank you for reading and for your support. I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

--LopaPhi

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My decision on how I'd like to release Chapter 2 is that I'd like to release it as a whole and not just the first part of it. But at the same time, I want to release something this year, so I'm challenging myself to finish it before the year ends. So I've decided that, in case I can't finish the entire chapter before 2025, I'll release the first half first. Then you just need to wait just a little more for the second half.
chapelle-dave.gif

Reactions: Gab1 and MelonGod
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes