VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1.1] [LopaPhi]

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

Heya everyone!

Time for my bimonthly devlog update to you guys. Just going to keep it brief, as there's not much to say. But I was able to make a lot of progress since my previous devlog.

- Chapter 2 now currently has a whopping 32.3k words. And there's still a bit more left before it's completed.
- 1290 images.
- 18 animations.
I'm actually in the middle of finishing up the 3rd major scene for this chapter. Once done, the chapter should be 80% completed.

By the way! I just wanted to share that I actually won a prize from Jonh Novel's community. He said I got the most votes among a lot of novels. That really made my day.

Also, I was able to talk to someone that could further improve the game's main menu and UI. He's the same guy who's also done Cosy Cafe and Eternum's new UI on their next update. I've gone and hired him as well, so I can leave that part to him and just focus purely on writing, animating, and rendering instead.

Lastly, thanks to Taka for commissioning the stickers used in my Discord. They look amazing. GreenScheme for proofreading and edits, and of course, all of you supporting me right now. If it wasn't for you guys believing in me this much, I'd probably still be only around the 40% mark right about now. One thing I can tell you is that I'm already excited for you guys to see what I've been cooking for this chapter, so just bear the wait a little more.
That's it for now. I hope you all enjoy your week. And once again, thank you all for being here. I really, really appreciate it.

As always, if you have any questions, by all means, feel free to shoot me a message.
LopaPhi

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I enjoy playing this game. At least Chapter 1, the story is progressing pretty well. I think conversation wise it can improve a bit, but it's fine as it is.

Really loved the interaction between Lexi and the MC, from the club to the shower. This is a first for me, but OMG this LI make me crazy, never had a clear favorite like that before. Not that other LI's are not lovely, but I dunno, it's just like that ^^

I wish that read "- Chapter 2 now currently has a whopping 32.3k words. I'll edit quite a bit out before it's completed."
It seems to be in phase with Chapter 1 :

1729005197159.png

I didn't feel Chapter 1 had lengthy writing, game was flowing smoothly.

Last edited:

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Genuinely hoping this one doesn't flop, only now just met Eve and already enjoying the hell out of this game. The MC is an ass like several people have pointed out but it's understandable why so, even if not justified. Can't wait to see that character development.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes