rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Does Agon's eye color look off to anyone else? They pretty much blend in with his pupils for me. If I give him a lighter shade for his eye color it looks much better

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone has a fix for the light bug? Everything else is running fine but the lighting in the game makes everything look potato-like

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Just checked out the latest build after not touching this game for a while. Holy shit it looks beautiful. I love that they moved to UE5, the lighting indoors is amazing. It really adds so much depth to the characters. The amount of new animations is fucking unreal and as always they're absolutely amazing. Crazy fucking hot.

I'm just still wondering if making the whole RPG side of it is a good idea.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a way to get characters to look at each other during sandbox? Outside of duo/group/threesomes I mean. I want Char A to be look directly at the face of Char B who is banging Char C for example.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
please, if anyone could share some new presets here, (has been long time since previous versions!) (y)

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone has a fix for the light bug? Everything else is running fine but the lighting in the game makes everything look potato-like
There is a setting for the lighting called Global Illumination Method that is set to Lumen by default. Try changing it to Screen Space or turning it off.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
They've added new creatures to the list with the characters spawner, but unfortunately no H animations are available with them, so they serve only to populate your map if you're having fun "decorating". Sad.

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
UpdatedVersion

Added
-Arousal system if you stand near sex scene it increase if it reach a certain level you touch yourself.
If you did that it also increase your Lust.

- Lust can change your body if it reach max level.

-A scene at police station you go to jail if you had a weapon when entering inside the police station.
Also a scene inside the jail if your Lust level is high enough.

-Working on : Material sound and custom textures (later)
Apartments area and a credit system.

Enjoy.

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes