Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Seems I need to get new pc , cant start Unreal 5 version , Phenom II x6 CPU , but I played some games that are made in unreal 5 like "Blue is better 2" , is there any fix for this?
you need to build a new pc, they are cheap now with only expensive component being gpu

UE5 ver is unplayable for me, it's like 1-2 fps
Is there any hope to get atleast 25-30 fps in GTX 1650?
try turning off ray tracing in settings(its called lumen or something)
also lower your settings

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Do the other links work?

I have been able to extract the file, but I can't test the game as I'm on Linux.
I don't think I can download that big of a game on any other of the links with a high download speeds.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Because it's most visible. They have priority do story mode, but most thinks what they do is for performance, stability and expand code for adding more content from what i understand.

SuperKamiSnake

Apr 15, 2018
Since UE5 update I can't start the game and got this

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000001c880890c84

WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

anyone know how to fix?

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Why does this game look so terrible for me lately? I have messed around with the settings and I can't get the textures to load. I tried turning the textures to low and then back to epic. Turned of lumen. A few other things but nothing helps

hattorihanzoninja

Mar 1, 2019
Why does this game look so terrible for me lately? I have messed around with the settings and I can't get the textures to load. I tried turning the textures to low and then back to epic. Turned of lumen. A few other things but nothing helps
Same here. Ever since they switched from UE4 to 5, my laptop refuses to load textures and proper lighting on epic no matter what I do (granted my GPU sucks) but it looked fine-ish before in sandbox. I attached a comparison of a brand new scene with maya & same pose (left UE4, right UE5). I've been scouring this thread for answers and apparently we're not the only ones experiencing this. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its a hardware limitation.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Same here. Ever since they switched from UE4 to 5, my laptop refuses to load textures and proper lighting on epic no matter what I do (granted my GPU sucks) but it looked fine-ish before in sandbox. I attached a comparison of a brand new scene with maya & same pose (left UE4, right UE5). I've been scouring this thread for answers and apparently we're not the only ones experiencing this. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its a hardware limitation.
Both are related to hardware limitations, primarily with not having enough VRAM. If you have higher end GPUs, then it ends up falling on software issues with UE5.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso and Chartog

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
FOR BUILD 18-08-2023 VERSION

An error appears saying that the XAudio 2.7 file is missing, and that it can be found by generally installing DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010).

So I installed DirectX End-User Runtime from June 2010, I also checked in System32, the file is present.

I run the game, but I still get the same error.

In the game files, at the location \Windows\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Windows\XAudio2_9\x64 is a more recent version, version XAudio2.9 by default.

I've also added the XAudio2.7 file there, but that doesn't solve the problem.

So I have the sounds of the game, the environment and everything else, but I can't hear the sounds of the sexual animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeromorals
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes