limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Is there a reason for the kerpali to be as beastlike as they are rather than more "anthro" or "furry" like in most furry art? If it's a lore reason, that's understandable, and if it's to have more of a difference from the human characters then also understandable. I'm just curious about that bit of design.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Fapokso and vncd

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I just spent HOURS redoing all my camera presets from scratch and this fucking game ruined it all again! what the hell is wrong with this? happened with the previous version too so its definitely a bug.

And the cinematic camera still sucks...

Last edited:
Reactions: DarwinsTripod
Sep 7, 2022
You should reupload the new 10 $ build with the fix so that we can download the latest version again
Everyone
# 21.08.2023 Build patch

Hey all,
There was a very annoying bug that caused characters to sometimes be invisible during a sex minigame. We made a fix for that and few other things and have updated links on the original release posts 1 message above.

Here is the actual change log:
- Resolved characters in sex minigame being hidden sometimes
- Resolved issue with event dispatcher/receiver Lua functions
- Resolved clipping hand in Kral X Shey StandingForeplay

If one of these things was something that bothered you, feel free to download the latest version again.

Thanks for your consideration,

-Wild Life Team

Reactions: Syko.169
Sep 7, 2022
Everyone
# new build release for August!
Patreon:
10$
Public

Subscribestar:
10$
Public

Reactions: Syko.169

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is not working.

Reactions: Vakul and 1199

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
is not working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpdl-net-discussion-questions-torrents.96535/post-8916405
I had the same issue and this fixed it for me. I think this torrent site has a little too strong of a vice grip on the user account. I just want to click a magnet link and be done with it, like on 1337x.
If any of our torrents stall, it'll 98% of the time be fixed by the post Vadginator quoted.

As for magnets/accounts:
In addition to creating torrents for games like WildLife, we also seed them to prevent the torrents from getting hit&run and ending up dead 2 weeks after creation. Doing so means renting infrastructure, which costs money which is donated to us by users. There isn't a huge amount of those users, and those who do donate expect a good service.
We used to be a fully public tracker and have one-click-magnets similarly to 1337x, but that meant it was easy for any third-party-site to share our torrents as their own. Doing so means a lot more users which is good, but that also means our boxes will have to be seeding to a lot more users who don't know where the torrents come from. If our boxes are busy seeding to outside peeps, inside peeps will see a decline in the performance they're expecting, and donations (which keep us alive) will decline as well.
Having accounts allows us to cut third-party-sites' access to our tracker, and prevent the scenario explained above.
As for magnets; we had them as an option for a long time (even after going private), but they were broken and only worked for about 50% of people, so we turned them off while we're waiting for the code our tracker runs on to update.

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
Does VR actually work on the UE5 version? I have WMR and tried a few things, linking to steam, launching from steam WMR portal, Virtual Desktop. All seems to just show a splash screen in the steam theater and the game just going to desktop.
Xmas version launches just fine from the native Windows Mixed reality launcher. The hotkeys recommended don't work either.

Reactions: catsdino
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes