nswip

Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone, what does this "LUA" do?
LUA is a programming language and the developer of WildLife added support for in-game codeing using this language.
You can manipulate almost anything using lua and I think that we can only make new animations with lua.

Jun 7, 2020
I've noticed when standing next to fireplace light source, the character's hair shines abnormally brightly. Rather distractingly so.

Also... Kerpali on Kerpali has the lowest animation count out of all the other categories and we didn't get any new animations for them this update. :cautious:
I got tweak for that. first sorry for my English grammar.
This issue occures when u disable ' Cast shadow' option wherever u adding lights in showroom , u should always enable ' Cast shadows ' for lights u adding . I know this option reduce our FPS , & here's that tweak - u should go in 'Settings ' then in Video - Uncheck the box 'Virtual Shadow Mpas' apply it , & if its already disabled then enble it hit apply then disable it hit apply, notice ur fps increased thanks me later

• Red Heart
Reactions: fragburner

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
i got the mapping file that lets you view and export the game's assets using fmodel if anyones interested 1697481019523.png
i think these are really high quality assets and they've helped me a lot learning character modelling stuff. only thing i'll say is that it's interesting how low poly the balls are in general, especially for the furry characters. i wonder if there's some reason considering they give you a scale option for them & they've started to animate them which makes it more obvious View attachment Mappings.7z

Peter44328

Oct 29, 2022
Quick update on the trojan post:
it seems to be an false report caused by win 11 and specific versions of win 10.
it didnt read any virus at all, and the detected wacatac.b!ml is a known false report from .rar data beeing unpacked.

Therese_crow

Jun 5, 2017
When try to talk with some spawn character press E and I getting stuck i cant press the dialong list....Someone have the same bug?

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Yep, Fallen Doll has Denuvo now, that's why the F95 page isn't updated.
Its just the Erotes Nightclub and a new character soem new animations, some new interactable stuff just bugs out and the animations get stuck until you change map if sooo scuffed

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
ok, is there a video showing how to use it?
In nutshell, if you don't know programming languages it's next to impossible for person to use it in practice. That said community might come up with some neat strings of code eventually to make quest structures, UI and such possible to utilized for our own creation. Allowing creators who aren't versed with coding able to adjust certain lines of code and with less knowledge able to use these bits in their stuff.

If you are interested in the documentation:

and general LUA manual they are refering to:

it would be cool if they would come up with 2nd set of examples in a map like they did with the automation blocks.

Reactions: gustavo2006
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes