Peter44328

Oct 29, 2022
does anyone know how to toggle arousel in the sandbox mode?
for example i want a random djablo to get a boner on a buttonpress.

thx in advance

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
I hope there will be a sleep option in story mode (or is there one already?) to skip the night because it's hard to progress in pitch-black and also annoying not to see the animations.

l_i_m_e

Apr 7, 2019
You still have an newer GPU than I, but I still have the more ram as I believe the 4080 is only 16gb? If I recall correctly. The 4090s are still a bit pricey for me at this time. I do professional 3d art and animation from home, work remotely, so my PC and WC are the same thing. It's quite fun to play games on it. Keeps me quite warm in winter too lol.
I had a feeling it was for that. Yeah the 4080 has 16. I mainly use my pc for video editing as work but a 1000+ modded skyrim was what made me lean for gaming lol. I thought about getting a 4090 for vr but at this point I don't think vr has anything to justify the purchase. But man your ram and cpu made my jaw drop

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
While true to extend. It's clear game has awful coding and optimization issues with some kind of rendering bug. Game simply reverts to minimum texture quality and minimum LODs for no reason even if you have 1 gb free VRAM. It's somehow related to the lighting and (functionality) objects you can spawn. This has nothing to do with UE5, it's everything to do WL being pre-alpha and badly optimized with major bugs in the system. Which is fine enough, this is something that we can tolerate, for now. But we shouldn't just blame people for having bad PCs. Like sure if you have <2070 GPU or worse and less than 8gb vram thats bad but when even with 8gb vram the game reverts to minimum textures even when vram isn't fully spent that is absolutely WL issue, not UE5 issue. You can basically halve your FPS just simply by placing less than handful of volumetric light sources.

And my take on the recommended specs is if RTX 3070 is recommended let me laugh. That's absurd levels of system requirements for something that has cute well done models but there is 0 revolutionary grahical feature present, those are basically recommended settings of Phantom Liberty. For now it is fine but game needs serious optimization for the release. I wonder if they intent to support FSR eventually, getting DLSS support might be trickier for this type of the game.
Yes, you're right, I didn't mention that in my original post unfortunately, but rather in a reply. That the game has not received optimization yet, like at all. This was stated somewhere by a developer, I don't remember where. My sidenote to UE5 was correct, I wasn't necessarily saying the game is innocent, but rather raising awareness to UE5 being increasingly difficult to run as of recently. As many people are after a long time, being forced into upgrades to run their new favorite games. UE5 has new features that are currently difficult to run on older hardware, regardless of if it's powerful old hardware or not. I was only trying to say that UE5 will have access to incredible optimizations within time, that Wildlife can utilize for the new features like Global Illumination, which is already currently implemented in Wildlife. If my post sounded like I was blaming lower end PCs or UE5 rather than the game for performance then I'm sorry, I definitely should have added more context.
Edit: Yeah, I looked back at my original post, I failed to provide proper context and it made it sound like I was white knighting the game. Wasn't my intention sorry lmao.
Hopefully we'll see some great optimizations come in all directions for the game, so that more users can enjoy the game!!

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
New are up. $25 build is about to be released soon. Changelog updated as well.

is out! rf96

Last edited:
Reactions: gustavo2006
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes