McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Doesn't look like many people did remember :/
Torrent was still too new at that point. Had a small period when my upload was maxing out 10-20 minutes ago, but now I've got room to spare so the bottleneck is on the receiving end if at all. If your speeds are still low you may want to check your connection and look into possible connectivity issues (some peers may not be able to connect to you, etc). I see 33 seeds and climbing, almost 1:1 with leechers, doing pretty well for now.

Reactions: FATA27

ZiBitrash

Jan 13, 2019
Wild Life [Patreon Build 20.10.2023]
downloaded - UE5 version.
I get error right when trying to run it. "the procedure entry point createfile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll".
From a short research, I understand that this error means it won't run on Win 7...

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Sick, how do you go about making one of these?
essentially you drag in a character model as a pose (pick a pose that best suits your animation starting point). select the custom pose option so that it creates the pose controllers. then drag and drop various Transformer nodes and place them in the pose controller hierarchy and set the beginning and end positions for the Transformers. I typically make 1 transformer node for each axis (X Y Z) that I want to animate.

put in some offset timers for certain transformer starting points and work your way at it.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
essentially you drag in a character model as a pose (pick a pose that best suits your animation starting point). select the custom pose option so that it creates the pose controllers. then drag and drop various Transformer nodes and place them in the pose controller hierarchy and set the beginning and end positions for the Transformers. I typically make 1 transformer node for each axis (X Y Z) that I want to animate.

put in some offset timers for certain transformer starting points and work your way at it.
that sounds like a lot of work, how long did that take?

Reactions: Ale69
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes