Sep 7, 2022
Yall complained "Why is dev team only working on sandbox?! We want quests!". Well, devs made your wish real and now you complain "Meeeeh, big map, empty, bad textures,meeh!!!" I dont undestandthat
Adeptus and his team are great devs. But it would not be bad to have a smaller but more detailed map , I don't know how the map will be in the final stages of developement , but the map is oversized , a smaller one with dance jungles , really datailed villages would be more captivating

sorry for may poor english skills

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Lolkakok

Jan 5, 2022
Adeptus and his team are great devs. But it would not be bad to have a smaller but more detailed map , I don't know how the map will be in the final stages of developement , but the map is oversized , a smaller one with dance jungles , really datailed villages would be more captivating

sorry for may poor english skills
No problems with poor english, my aint better. Steve and Dev team now made a "block out" map wich is filled with every new update. Look at gta 5 beta, it was a large empty map! what we have here? large empty map!

Sep 7, 2022
No problems with poor english, my aint better. Steve and Dev team now made a "block out" map wich is filled with every new update. Look at gta 5 beta, it was a large empty map! what we have here? large empty map!
When do u think do they improve waterfalls and bodyes of water?

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Yall complained "Why is dev team only working on sandbox?! We want quests!". Well, devs made your wish real and now you complain "Meeeeh, big map, empty, bad textures,meeh!!!" I dont undestandthat
Commentors aren't a monolith. I for one only really wanted the sandbox. I've spent a lot of time in it and I love being able to set up little scenes since a lot of what I find attractive is based on setting. And it scratches a few great niches for me.
I never really thought the actual game felt good to play or had much promise. Walking and running feels stiff and unresponsive, combat is simple and feels bad, the suggestion of RPG and survival mechanics makes me groan more than anything. I don't want another game where I have to collect 50 boar pelts. And I play MMOs.
I think the team has really impressive modelers and animators but whoever's trying to make the action/RPG side of this thing is way out of their depth. The scope is too grand. The fact that the world is massive but has nothing in it leaves the impression that it was not carefully crafted with specific goals in mind. Quests and collectibles will be scattered haphazardly. Most of it will go to waste.

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
All I'm asking for is for the content to be in a smaller area so the visuals don't degrade to Minecraft levels because the game is simultaneously trying to load the characters on screen and a palm tree twenty miles away.

Countess

May 16, 2020
When im in Edit Mode the breast physics are removed, for it to work i have to put the Standard Preset and then the Custom Preset for the physics to work. Does anyone know if its my problem or if the game is bugged?

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes