elarring

Dec 25, 2020
i check back every 2 years or so and its still being worked on , dont think this was ever meant to be finished
I really like the idea of this game and desperately want there to be a good story, flesh out the characters, because it makes the sex play and mini games all the better. But, if they know they can't finish the game, then just focus on the sandbox. Settle on a solid Build. Then keep people coming back to buy DLC for new scenes, characters etc. At this point, between my Patreon Accounts I've bought Two or Three AAA Games. And, I haven't tried a new build in 2 years, 3, something like that. I'd be a fulltime supporter if i thought the end results justified it. But, at this point, after all this time, with no official release, I don't see how they will attract new supporters.

Do they plan on making this a full release still, where they sell a complete game on Steam? If not and you should button up the quests and stories you do have, finish the build and release it. Then just do what you're doing now, but with new characters, animations mods etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M_e_* and Lucifer84

HeavenlySword

Jan 30, 2018
Not true. There are members that aren't subscribers. The main differences are that you don't have official access to builds and you also can't publicly invite others.
Any one person of or above the legal age of 18 can become a member of the official WL discord channel regardless of their Patreon based states, including the possibility of not being a subscriber at all and that's basically where the flaw of your misconception resides. You do not have to subscribe to get access to content that is hosted on the discord channel. Heck, you could even - in theory - be a subscriber and not get that title appointed to you, if you used a different account that is not linked to your status.

Reactions: [User Deleted]

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Christmas builds are some kind of obvious garbage. How sorry I am for whoever feeds the author of this misunderstanding. There is nothing to do in these builds at all, they are not even worth downloading.

In the VR build there is just a character that can be replaced with another, undressed and made to dance sadly. As hands you have some huge gloves that look more like bloody pieces of meat than gloves, you can touch the girl with them, who by the way is about a head taller than you and that's it.

In the normal build there is just a slide, water and another clone character. You can approach him and start the animation, that's all the functionality.

In general, the game itself remains a simulator of launching animations of sex, basically like other similar games, but here they couldn't even implement bodies normally. All the women here are like water balloons, the water is constantly trying to flow into a freer space, a real body does not behave like that, it looks very bad.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
So, is it possible to make the partner with penis invisible except for said penis because bodyblocking is a thing. It's been asked for years back and it's not difficult to do

Reactions: M_e_*

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
In the normal build there is just a slide, water and another clone character. You can approach him and start the animation, that's all the functionality.

In general, the game itself remains a simulator of launching animations of sex, basically like other similar games, but here they couldn't even implement bodies normally. All the women here are like water balloons, the water is constantly trying to flow into a freer space, a real body does not behave like that, it looks very bad.
what are you talking about??

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes