Jun 9, 2024
is clothes cliping normal?
can it be fixed or mitigated?
also this butt stuff foking ugly i wanna nice g string

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
mrbui and spidajsi

Hi there, don't mind the reception here, not every forum is this "antisocial"

mrbui, tldr version this game requires tinkering to get the most out of it, but what you want is there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spidajsi
Simple things like a G-string you can use objects and attach them to pelvis/vagina and sculpt it from there, make sure to turn collison off unless you need it on (like a seperate butt piece when it walks, where the cheek's wrap/warp around the string part and you make that American psycho ooft meme face)

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I have been trying to join your disscord for days now but everytime i try it says i am unable to....its driving me insane
Some people have had joining issues and we have discovered that its because their accounts arent age-verified. Since our server is marked for nsfw you need to set your age in your account to join.
Its kinda dumb that it doesnt tell you this when it fails you to join.

spidajsi

Jun 9, 2024
mrbui and spidajsi

Hi there, don't mind the reception here, not every forum is this "antisocial"

mrbui, tldr version this game requires tinkering to get the most out of it, but what you want is there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spidajsi
Simple things like a G-string you can use objects and attach them to pelvis/vagina and sculpt it from there, make sure to turn collison off unless you need it on (like a seperate butt piece when it walks, where the cheek's wrap/warp around the string part and you make that American psycho ooft meme face)
ty for detailed response...i shall try that...

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a command or hotkey to go banana in the story mode ? Basically wants the quests but with a god/debug mode

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Is the Torrent dead? I had to uninstall the game and delete other stuff to get some free disk space before I could get an external hard drive and now I need to redownload it and reinstall it.

Or is there a new release coming very very very soon perhaps!??

Reactions: Sennin

jobaja

Jul 23, 2017
Hey sorry is it was already asked (and answered), but I though there was a command to spawn multiple animation at once. Right now, the "T" key just spawn characters.

Edit : stupid me, it's the TAB key

Last edited:

ranibeauty

Sep 1, 2019
jadeen is waiting forever how to complete quest the scent of blood?
where is meeting point i am not getting it of market rivalry quest?
where to find carrier drone to deliver it to gulhragg?
where to find bridge lights?

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
jadeen is waiting forever how to complete quest the scent of blood?
where is meeting point i am not getting it of market rivalry quest?
where to find carrier drone to deliver it to gulhragg?
where to find bridge lights?
Playing as Maya I got the cue from the Warrior guy to look for Jadeen, and could find her and start the quest. Jadeen always ran to the wrong place though, and stayed there only telling the player to be quiet. I tried again as Max, and found Jadeen went to the right place, but would'nt attack raptors. The only way I could complete the quest was to be Max and kill the 6 raptors before talking to Jadeen.
I think the initial hint about Jadeen should be given to Max and not Maya, or if Maya is supposed to be able to complete the quest then it's just broken.

The carrier drone for Gulhragg can be bypassed by speaking to Lyndon again, who will send you back to Gulhragg to complete the quest.

I haven't come across Market rivalry or bridge lights, yet. Still got some exploring to do :p

ranibeauty

Sep 1, 2019
Playing as Maya I got the cue from the Warrior guy to look for Jadeen, and could find her and start the quest. Jadeen always ran to the wrong place though, and stayed there only telling the player to be quiet. I tried again as Max, and found Jadeen went to the right place, but would'nt attack raptors. The only way I could complete the quest was to be Max and kill the 6 raptors before talking to Jadeen.
I think the initial hint about Jadeen should be given to Max and not Maya, or if Maya is supposed to be able to complete the quest then it's just broken.

The carrier drone for Gulhragg can be bypassed by speaking to Lyndon again, who will send you back to Gulhragg to complete the quest.

I haven't come across Market rivalry or bridge lights, yet. Still got some exploring to do :p
Thanks for help

Reactions: lurkathon

Starl0rdStark

Jul 2, 2020
whenever I try and load a map I get a crash with this message: Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000020df0f6f9c0 any clue? Haven't done anything since downloading the new version.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Then why are you still haunting the thread like you some kinda ghost? Leave and go haunt a game that deserves such criticism. Try Star Citizen which has been in devhell for more years with thousands of percents more employees and money.
i check back every 2 years or so and its still being worked on , dont think this was ever meant to be finished

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes