Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I have made a few but stopped since no one would seed.
I took a torrent in and seeded for 2 weeks. That should've been enough for others to take over. I can't keep using my bandwidth indefinitely. I usually seed for a couple of weeks before I remove it. It's sad not everybody does that.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I took a torrent in and seeded for 2 weeks. That should've been enough for others to take over. I can't keep using my bandwidth indefinitely. I usually seed for a couple of weeks before I remove it. It's sad not everybody does that.
Thanks for that. I have well over 50 torrents, some of which are 20gb+, of which I am the only seeder for and like you I can't dedicate my bandwidth to just one wildlife torrent forever.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for that. I have well over 50 torrents, some of which are 20gb+, of which I am the only seeder for and like you I can't dedicate my bandwidth to just one wildlife torrent forever.
If you ever have a new or updated (uncensored) torrent for Wildlife let me know. I'll gladly join you seeding it for a couple of weeks. I even leave my pc on when I'm not at it sometimes. I have a fairly fast internet connection which will also help.
I usually take up to 4Gb of data in less than 10minutes (depending on seed speed)

Reactions: VENTONORTE

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Apparently new build has 2 new characters, please upload it thank you :)
If you are thinking of Karra the tiger lady and Gunjar the chief then they already in the version here but if you are thinking about Kim and the new raider dude then they are planned for next week. :)

Gotta say though, can't wait for the next build. Kim is :love:

elixdude

May 24, 2019
If you are thinking of Karra the tiger lady and Gunjar the chief then they already in the version here but if you are thinking about Kim and the new raider dude then they are planned for next week. :)

No I mean Kim and Frank, am into that Frank dad

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

Picture of Kim pls??

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes