Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Wow yeah "hey stepson you looking hot today..check out my tits" thats big brain context right there. :HideThePain:
And what's your point? Your the one who said it was non contextual, it might be poor context but context all the same unlike WL where the only context you will get is the characters name.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I wonder when they're gonna can the whole non-sex part of WL, considering barely anyone is interested in that and it only serves as bloat.
Speak for yourself... I'm as interested in the non-sex part of the game as in the sexual content. And I'm sure there are more that share my sentiment. A bit of variation in what can be done in game is always welcome. I only hope it's decently playable without too much learning curve.
I'm no hardcore gamer anymore, a casual adventure seems like a good idea in this game.

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
Havent played this game ina while, though the last time i played it there was some story??? like you have to get the chiefs blessing or something??? wheres that gone????

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Great progress just over half a year!! I'm seeing this game started to grow in terms of quality: a lot of new sex scenes and world became more detailed.

Unfortunatelly I get this error every time I'm gettin' close to mountains.

error.png
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

rx470, radeon 21.1.1, win10 20H2 19042.804, in game vsync turned off.
Maybe someone could report this to dev?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. P. and Ssato243

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
Oh I'm sorry, you're right. The shitty combat, the 2 "collect 10X thing" quests and of course the amazing empty map with 2 small location are totally worth 2 million dollar and 4 years of development. If they keep that pace we'll have basic foundations of the game done after 20 years and 30 million dollar. Truly amazing. Of course other indie developers that created raji that you strangely forgot to mention don't exist. Totally normal that after 4 years and over 2 million the basic aspects of an indie game aren't done yep. Go on and defend these people. OH when was the last update?? Over 3 months ago? Hahahha
i don't defend them but at least let them have the doubt its a scum also if you want a scum example is star ctision okay look on how much and years they work and people only got a glorified tech demo okay

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes