thomastm

May 24, 2020
they seem to be going ahead with it. I'd prefer a survival game where you roam around and interact how you like. Maybe capture and bang the inhabitants or something.

Scripted fetch quests? No thanks.
At the moment, what is there to do in this game?

MufasaFR

Jun 27, 2019
Is there a way to launch the game without VR ? It was possible in a previous version late 2020, but it doesn't seem feasible now.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a way to launch the game without VR ? It was possible in a previous version late 2020, but it doesn't seem feasible now.
yea there is - afaik it starts in normal mode and unless you press Alt + V it doesn't go into VR mode

(I might be wrong about what the hotkey is - it could be alt + something else ; idk I dont have VR)

Reactions: Medic4

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
Some help with instillation? keep getting a error about VCRUNTIME140_1.dll if missing. plus the instruction that was given needs more context.

Reactions: Ssato243

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Some help with instillation? keep getting a error about VCRUNTIME140_1.dll if missing. plus the instruction that was given needs more context.
instal visual studio runtime from microsoft website. Also this is less than 1 minute search on google solution.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
GOTO
Installation folder---->
2020.09.17_Shipping_Full_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us
And
Run UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
This should fix your issue

Reactions: Nope9000

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone tell me why every nopy file i download won't finish downloading and is stuck at 100% then cancels?
Browser cache full of crap? Full drive? Faulty permissions? Browser memory/disk use settings incorrect? Faulty browser? Pissy antivirus? Virus? Strict browser security settings?

Could be any one or several of these. Try downloading on another browser and go up from there.

Reactions: Mr. P.
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes